[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Alright u guys! We just can't get over episode 8 especially the freakin' last 2 minutes of it. My oh my! These genius peeps from behind the camera sure knows how to make us freak out and left with another 7days worth of waiting!!! Wah! Again, roller coaster of emotion in just 1 hour and u have to admit, in that 1 hour we became Bipolar with each scenes of the episode, and a possible extreme case, in fact. Made me sad and sob in the first half and turn me like a laughing hyena with the damn cliff hanger in the end! Waaah! 

Super happy that the viewer rating went up, however, like everyone else was hoping, can we get past 28% and get that damn 30% already!?! Haha. 

Again, SHK was the highlight of this episode! I love all her scenes today. A true modern day heroine and she was able to embody such persona. Still love their strong chemistry with SJK. It really makes both characters strong and come to life, very atypical for some kdrama but they were able to pull it off just foiiiinee.

Love that they finally came out with that K.Will song. Everyone was anticipating it, the song make the mood right with the heart fluttering scenes! Love all the songs on the OST! Can they just release everything at once? Lol. KBS wants to stay on top and dominate the chart every week, a strategic yet effective way to be dominant for as long as the drama is still on. Kudos to them... TV and radio airwaves, they're capitalizing everything! Wow. 

Next week, like the rest of u guys, I cannot wait! There's going to be quite a few romantic scenes and I cannot simply wait! This is the first time since forever that I want to skip the weekend and get pass Monday and Tuesday so it can be Wednesday again! I need to get a life now, thanks to DOTS, seems like it will have to wait for a bit! Hahah. 

• Like 22

22 hours ago, Tinkiebell said:
Spoiler

A frequent complaint that we've been receiving is that pages take too long to load. This is true especially for users viewing the forums with slow internet connection or limited data plan on their mobile.

Therefore we're asking everyone to refrain from quoting images as well as posting unrelated reaction gifs & images that do not pertain to the drama.

Just like images in quotes have been continuously removed, we'll also be removing unrelated reaction gifs & images from now on.

As I said in one of my previous posts, we strive to make everyone's experience in the forum to be as enjoyable as possible, so again, we're looking forward to everyone's kind cooperation.

thanks for your constant reminder.....:cookie:

i'm one of the majority that experience the slow of downloading when i want to browse and read all the comment....

i really enjoy reading the insightful post of all the DOTS CHINGUS and looking of all the picture they've post but it's really frustrate you sometime that you need to be patience by the way how slow of scrolling down.

• Like 13

19 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong Ki ♥ Song Hye Gyo, disaster is over, love begins

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+11,397, -164] Agh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!!!! Look at him smiling like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ aigoo, I'm done sleeping for the night ㅋㅋ

2. [+9,853, -112] The ending was so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+9,372, -104] Today's episode was so sad and funny ㅋㅋㅋ and I honestly thought the Goo Won couple would have a kiss scene today ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+8,456, -122] Song Sang Hyun and Ha Ja Ae couple is just as sweet as Song Song and Goo Won..

5. [+6,076, -89] So are they together now? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+2,200, -24] Song Hye Gyo's recording was a decision made by the gods

7. [+2,103, -20] So is it time to eat ramen and lipstick next week? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,928, -15] At the end there ㅎㅎㅎ the phone confessed instead

this comment are all  excellent.

but the one highlighted  was fantastic...now we have a new way of confessing...you record your voice...connect your mobile into amplifier and VOILA!....your confession was said while you cannot say it face to face.:P

• Like 24

Guest joynara

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003281446

AGB Nielsen ratings for episode 8 peaked at 34.6% in the metropolitan areas. What's interesting is that this was sustained for the last 5 minutes, from the secondary couple's final scene all through that hilarious-yet-most-satisfying ending for our leads. The article also mentions the last 10 minutes showed little to no fluctuation (ie. the audience was completely captivated) and confirmed that like the last two episodes, episode 8 reached the 30% threshold by the first 10 minutes.

201603181000770161_56eb538406b6f_99_2016

Now, this is just for reference but here's a real-time snapshot of what the ratings looked like last night:

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002509719

2016031800505236586_1_99_20160318010504.

Caveat: This isn't from AGB Nielsen (AGBN provides similar information for paid/corporate customers only) but by a new company in media research, which is trying to carve a niche by providing "live" ratings, based on a panel sample of 700 households in the Seoul/metropolitan areas.

2 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Article: 'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong Ki ♥ Song Hye Gyo, disaster is over, love begins

Source: OSEN via Naver

7. [+2,103, -20] So is it time to eat ramen and lipstick next week? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Aigoo, Uri Captain seems to have a thing for RAMEN. Last time, in Seoul, he asked DY why DY didn't invite him to his house for a ramen. Now, he asks MY for a ramen date night. 

Do you really like ramen that much? I can send a ton to Urk, you know :wub: :wub:

• Like 20

Gahhh!! Reading the live stream recaps makes me feel very excited to watch episode 8, so I sacrificed my sleep hour to watch the episode without subs. 

Omo omo omo.. KES is so smart that she plays with our emotions

. Didn't expect the twist! Uri captain must be so happy:wub:

And here I am at the office, smiling like crazy woman:P

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, Asma Trimèch said:

Does anyone knows what is the song played befor MY's confession?? or is it a part of a new OST ??? 

It's a new OST. Probably OST Part 7. I read in earlier posts that the singer may be Junsu. It'll probably come out next week! Let's look forward to it :) 

• Like 6