[Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드

ainissky

I saw the teaser on https://www.facebook.com/KBSPR . It hasn't been watched for 89million times. The views are around 900k. I think getitk should wrote 9 hundred thousand instead. Hehe just a little correction.

And this are probably the food truck that JH's fans prepare for the crews on filming site:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCbw9grUkAEgg15.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCbw-QzVIAAD_ll.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCbw_GoVIAAeBSu.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCbw_yqVEAAG9X6.jpg
source: https://twitter.com/15_miracle

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Photos from Yeo Jin Gu & Sul Hyun's first shoot for 'Orange Marmalade' revealed
Photos from Yeo Jin Gu and Sul Hyun's first shoot for 'Orange Marmalade' were revealed.
Yeo Jin Gu and Sul Hyun are shooting channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'Orange Marmalade,' these days, and photos from their romantic first shoot were released.
On April 10th, the drama's production team had released a teaser video, which showed Sul Hyun giving a kiss to Yeo Jin Gu on his neck. A great number of Korean drama fans have showed explosive reactions for the teaser video from all over the world, and the video has surpassed 890 thousand views on KBS' official SNS.
20150413091430_552b0a6669b60_1.jpg

The newly released photos show Yeo Jin Gu and Sul Hyun's first encounter in a subway, and people's anticipation for the drama is now reaching the peak.
Many people are showing particularly huge reactions for the reason why Sul Hyun kissed on Yeo Jin Gu's neck.
The scene that the two shot during their first shoot is going to be the one of the most crucial scenes in the entire drama.
Meanwhile, 'Orange Marmalade' is going to evolve around a vampire that lives among human, and it is going to premiere on May 15th at 10:35 PM.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=372226

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBLUE’s Lee Jonghyun transforms into pretty boy high school student for ‘Orange Marmalade’60124-316713-700x525.jpg
Lee Jonghyun

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama ‘Orange Marmalade,’ has today released new photos of CNBLUE’s Lee Jonghyun, where he is seen showing his irresistible charms despite being clad in just a school uniform.

Lee Jonghyun will take on the role Han Shi Hoo, who is a vampire that has a strong mistrust of humans, and will show a variety of images ranging from rebellious, aggression, and slick. In the photos, Lee Jonghyun perfectly carried out the school uniform look thanks to his lanky 1.82 meter height, and will no doubt win the hearts of many female fans.

‘Orange Marmalade’ tells the story of how vampires fight a lonely battle to coexist with humans in society, and will premiere on May 15th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

@dk_sadia welcome to the thread... ^___^

@valsavai know... he is such a baby a kid in Giant and Warrior Baek Dong soo and now look at him ^He looks so mature... He really is like Yoo Seung Ho, growing up before our eyesHe is a 1997, so he is like 17 now.. but in korea he is 18... kinda excited for him in this drama.. I think after this one he is most likely going to take non school related dramas..that is how Yoo SeungHo's character went....

Guest adikkeluangman

New steal cuts of Lee Jong Hyun from 'Orange Marmalade' unleashed
New steal cuts of Lee Jong Hyun from 'Orange Marmalade' were unleashed.
On April 14th, the production team of channel KBS 2TV's new Friday evening drama, 'Orange Marmalade,' released new steal cuts of Lee Jong Hyun, who is playing as a high school student named Han Si Hu.
20150414094705_552c6389ecb06_1.jpg

In the photos, Lee Jong Hyun is showing a fabulous look in high school uniforms. Han Si Hu appears as a very mysterious figure in the drama, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for his charming look.
The first episode of of 'Orange Marmalade' is going to show Lee Jong Hyun transforming into a vampire, who has a deep distrust in human beings, and many fans and netizens are showing huge anticipation for his transformation.
'Orange Marmalade' is a drama motivated from comic series of the same title, and Lee Jong Hyun almost looks like he popped out of the original series.
Meanwhile, the story of 'Orange Marmalade' is going evolve around a vampire that falls in love with a human. The drama's production team released the first official teaser video for the drama on April 10th, and the video is getting explosive reactions from many drama fans already. The drama will premiere on May 15th at 10:35 PM.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=372430
We got so many official still pictures and also a teaser video and it just like another month to go. Even I feel that it too much. I wonder how many episodes that already been filming.
I've been watching YJG since he was 5 in his debut movie Sad Movie. I still want YJG to do high school or teen character in next few years. Maybe in movies or dramas. Did he really take guitar lesson for this drama or JH-SH teached him. I know that he is interested to play instruments.

Guest kyung-jin

15 Must-see K-dramas starring the Kings of K-pop

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 14, 2015

Soul, swagger, and stunning acting abilities, these male K-pop idols-turned-actors have it all. To celebrate their success, DramaFever has partnered with Spotify to curate a special K-pop Idols: Males Edition playlist dedicated to them! Get your fix of the Kings of K-Pop by tuning in while you work and play, and see more of your favorites as leading men in these 15 K-dramas. 

COMING SOON: Orange Marmalade, starring Jonghyun of CNBlue

lee-jong-hyun-orange-marmalade-2.jpg

Orange Marmalade is based on an incredibly popular web comic of the same name. It takes place in an alternate present where vampires and humans have signed a peace treaty to co-exist. However, vampires are generally shunned in society, and many of them hide their true identities. Yeo Jin Goo will play Jung Jae Min, a popular human high school student. He falls for transfer student Baek Ma Ri without knowing that she is really a vampire. CNBlue's Jonghyun  will play Han Shi Hoo, another vampire student and Jae Min's rival.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-drama-starring-the-kings-of-k-pop/

From https://twitter.com/orangemarmal tweets:

- Once the number of “like” of our facebook page is  more than 10,000
 We will upload 3actor's speacial self pictures!

- <Orangr Marmalade> Facebook url -> https://www.facebook.com/orangemarmal 

They really need to have a better English translator!! 8-| It is an official twitter account for the drama and it is quite embarrassing to have these kind of typos. Please orange marmalade's admin, do not be like FNC youtube channel admin who keep making typos!! =))

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yeo Jin Goo is working hard at learning how to play the guitar for ‘Orange Marmalade’60229-317105-700x466.jpgYeo Jin Goo

Actor Yeo Jin Goo will be taking on the role of genius student Jang Jae Min in upcoming KBS 2TV drama ‘Orange Marmalade.’

Besides his outstanding looks and excellent academic results, Jang Jae Min is also particularly gifted in music and will charm viewers with his guitar play.

Yeo Jin Goo plays the piano, drums, and guitar, in his free time, and he will be showing his skills in the drama.

The actor revealed that he has been putting in extra practice of late, “I learnt to play the guitar myself through reading books, and the internet, so I don’t feel uncomfortable with it. I started officially learning how to play the guitar recently, and the teacher has really taught me well. My skills have improved tremendously as a result, so please look forward to seeing my guitar performance in the drama.”

‘Orange Marmalade’ tells the story of how vampires fight a lonely battle to coexist with humans in society, and will premiere on May 15th following ‘Blood.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Yeo Jin Goo is working hard at learning how to play the guitar for 'Orange Marmalade'

Guest MaknaeC

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fly to the Sky’s Hwanhee Sings Title OST of “Orange Marmalade”hwanhee.jpg

On April 16, H2 Media, the agency of Fly to the Sky‘s Hwanhee, revealed a photo of Hwanhee in a recording booth and looking over the lyrics of his “Orange Marmalade” track with a serious face.

Hwanhee has previously received a tremendous amount of love singing various OSTs including “My Person” in “Beethoven Virus,” “Even Becoming Wind” in “Road Number One,” and more. The songs were very popular during the days of their releases, and are still being enjoyed by many music lovers.

This title OST of “Orange Marmalade” will be released on April 22.

source: soompi

-------------

I love Hwanhee's voice. Can't wait!

‘Orange Marmalade’ Lee Jong-hyun Becomes High School Hunk!

[Naver] K-Netz Comment 

Trans cr  @gkboice

[+366, -15] He really matches the character in the web-toon.

[+289, -16] Despite everything, his casting was good.

[+275, -13] He is so pale that it seems like he would glow if you saw him in real life.

[+96, -8] He’s the only person who matches their character in the web-toon.

[+95, -8] When he sings, his voice is like honey. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+84, -9] Jonghyun is good looking and also good at singing.

[+80, -6] He’s really good looking. I think he matches the image of the character in the web-toon really well. He’s been working hard in WGM. I hope he continues to work hard in whatever he does.

[+78, -6] I thought he was good looking when he came out as Jang Donggeun’s son (in ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity)

[+70, -5] I don’t know about the others but he’s a 100% fit with the role of Han Si-hoo.

[+65, -6] I think he matches the role he was casted in.

[+56, -5] I saw him in real life and he’s really handsome. ㅇㅇ

[+54, -5] He’s handsome to the point where you don’t know what to say.

[+59, -10] His visual is the best out of all the boy groups. His personality is also good.

[+49, -6] So handsome, so handsome~~♥♥♥

[+51, -8] Wow… Lee Jonghyun… so good looking. Really looking forward to your drama.

[+40, -1] He really looks like a vampire.

[+42, -3] I hope he continues to get better at acting so he could become an actor!

[+34, -2] He has a really good visual, good at playing the guitar, and also has a good personality. A really fine celebrity. These days, he’s on WGM, 'Fluttering India’, and now he’s even going to be on Orange Marmalade. It’s nice to see that he’s on TV a lot. I hope he shows better acting compared to when he was Collin on 'A Gentleman’s Dignity’.

[+33, -2] So handsome~~

[+33, -2] I know he’s good looking but every time I see him my jaw drops.

[+31, -3] Suddenly thought of 'A Gentleman’s Dignity’ ㅋㅋ Fighting!

[+35, -8] How does someone look like that? Amazing visual.

[+34, -7] On WGM, he’s really becoming popular for his good looks and his personality. He really is good looking. I hope he does well with this drama!! 

[+28, -2] I’m really looking forward to the drama since Jonghyun is in it!

[+29, -4] He’s really good looking. There’s a sparkling halo on his shining face.

[+26, -2] He really is like a vampire…

[+27, -4] I thought he he had a cold personality but that changed after seeing him on WGM. He’s so coolㅋㅋ

[+27, -5] Even though I’m a guy, I think he’s really good looking.

[+24, -4] I think Jonghyun is really good looking and really kind. I’ve become a big fan of him these days^^

[+23, -3] The webtoon Orange Marmalade was really good so I was looking forward to the drama. But Jonghyun is also going to be in it so now I’m really looking forward to it. I hope you do a good job at acting your role. 

[+20, -4] Lee Jonghyun truthfully is really good looking ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+16, -2] He really fits the character~ Looking forward to the drama~

[+9, -0] Personality is good. Looks are good. I really like him♥

[+10, -1] Wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I saw the Orange Marmalade webtoon and really liked it. Now it’s coming as a drama!!! I think the actors were casted correctly so I’m really expecting it! I hope this drama is really well produced!

[+7, -0] He looks like a prince that just popped out from a fairy tale book^^ Fighting!! A man prettier than Gong Seungyeon^^ Ah~Pretty~~~!

[+6, -1] I think it’s time for a drama to come out that could capture the hearts of female teenagers. There’s nothing like the 'Heirs’ these days. 

credit : CNBjonghyun

150410 Jonghyun ordered a custom-made hanbok for his Orange Marmalade character Han Sihoo
tumblr_nmsfv4Zv5D1t2pbr2o1_400.jpg
cr: bettlelove
Eng Trans: CNBLUE.CL / http://www.cnblue.cl

Archived