[Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드

ainissky

Bad comments here and there... even the drama not start airing yet... but because is school drama that I don't have opportunity to watch in the past. sure I give this one a chance. I like the cast, enjoy the summary of the plot and looking the picture they had released with sparkling eyes... sure I watch this drama.... this drama has some spell that make me just want to see it, even many bad comments for this drama. So fighting!

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest little girl

CBD4DUXUIAA7EIN.jpg
Han Si Hoo with Baek Joseph :CBEJv02VAAAD4aK.jpg

Ma Ri with Baek Joseph :CBEZgelUYAAU9JH.jpg

That child actor's name is Jo Yi Hyun
PD-nim and Viki CEO with Seolhyun and Jin Goo :CA4NoWsUQAAGdnG.jpg

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px; widows: 1;"Orange Marmalade’ drops BTS stills of vampire couple Lee Jong-hyun & Seol-hyun

‘Orange Marmalade drops BTS stills of vampire couple Lee Jong-hyun & Seol-hyun

Seol-hyun and Lee Jong-hyun of KBS 2TV’s new Friday television series ‘Orange Marmalade’ were found in gym suits during their P.E class.

The stills show Baek Ma-ri(played by Seol-hyun) and Han Si-hoo(played by Lee Jong-hyun). Ma-ri is a vampire who hides her true identity struggles to live with humans, turning shy and timid. On the other hand, Han Si-hoo, who is also a vampire, lives on with discontent over the society and non-vampires.

In the stills, Seol-hyun and Lee Jong-hyun are together, standing and sitting next to each other. As they are both hiding their true identity, it is arousing curiosity whether they will notice each other, or make confessions.

Meanwhile, it is said that the vampire couple showed a good chemistry even when the camera was not rolling. According to one source, they spent a lot time taking care of each other, rehearsing and sharing ideas.

It is drawing huge attention from viewers on the romantic chemistry and spring fling Seol-hyun and Lee Jong-hyun are about to show in the new season.

‘Orange Marmalade’ is based on a popular namesake webcomic in Korea. It is a combination of romance and fantasy, which will show a world in which humans and vampires live together, and a pure love story along with the message of coexistence and opposition to discrimination against the disadvantaged.

Get excited to find out about the first super vampire couple on KBS 2TV’s new Friday television series ‘Orange Marmalade’ which is scheduled to air in May.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by A Song For You SPC(Special Purpose Company) / KBS N / ZEN Production

I can't wait for this drama <3

I read the webtoon and loooved it.

I hope they keep in the drama the similiarities between the vampire community and the gay community, because that made the webtoon's story so much more powerful.

What will they do with Baek Joseph though? :D Will they give him a fake mouse for the actor to chew on? XD

Guest adikkeluangman

CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun and AOA’s Seolhyun Enjoy Date on School Field for ‘Orange Marmalade’
CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun and AOA’s Seolhyun went on a date at the school playing field on KBS’ Orange Marmalade.
The still cuts released on March 27 show the vampire girl Baek Mari (Seolhyun), who becomes quiet and introverted as she tries to hide her identity in order to avoid discrimination, and the vampire Han Si Hoo (Lee Jong Hyun), who has deep discontent towards human society.
Seolhyun and Jong Hyun showed various sides of themselves in the photos, from being in serious mode, acting as vampires with hidden identities, to showing their bright sides behind the camera.
90178003.jpg

Dressed in matching gym clothes, Seolhyun and Lee Jong Hyun reportedly created a cheerful atmosphere throughout filming as they took care of each other, showing fantastic teamwork. 
Meanwhile, Orange Marmalade is a fantasy romance drama based on the popular webtoon series of the same name and it is set to begin in May.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90178/cn-blues-lee-jong-hyun-and-aoas-seolhyun-enjoy-date-on-school-field-for-orange-marmalade
So this drama will get subbed by Viki or Viki will have special promo/event for this drama. For sure I will watch this drama once it air on KBSWorld TV but I want to know if Viki involved. Will they blocked videos/content provided by KBS on their YouTube channel. Like Dramafever (Heirs, Naeil's Cantabile) they blocked some videos on official youtube and people from some region could not watched it.

I'm really glad Jong Hyun is filming the first episodes, because that means we'll see him right from the start of the drama.
In the webtoon, his character appears in the second half of the story, which is a pity because he is awesome as hell :)

Guest djchiriko

little girl said: czakhareina said:I think His character is a walk in the part. straight up popular guy who has parents issues and is a little confident and determined with a tinge of maturity. yes, I've been scanning the webtoon out so I realized that the harder character to convey is the female lead. she is straight up fragile looking, aloof, haughty at times but deep down she lonely, repressed and just wants to be loved. her characters needs subtlety in portrayal, and I don't know if SH can do it. I think some child actors can do it like KSR, KSH, KHG and KYJ, I just dont know about SH...

Guest little girl

CBV_NYVU0AAOGS0.jpg
Official twitter and FB account :
https://twitter.com/orangemarmalhttps://www.facebook.com/orangemarmal
IG : @ kbsorangemarmal
‘Orange Marmalade’ invites you to a meal of vampires!
CBZBWUlUIAASn6Q.jpg

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px; widows: 1;"‘Orange Marmalade’ invites you to a meal of vampires Lee Jong-hyun, Ahn Gil-gang and Yoon Ye-hee

‘Orange Marmalade’ invites you to a meal of vampires Lee Jong-hyun, Ahn Gil-gang and Yoon Ye-hee

KBS 2TV’s new Friday mini series ‘Orange Marmalade’(script written by Moon So-san, directed by Lee Hyung-min and Choi Sung-beom, produced by A Song For You SPC·KBS N·ZEN Production) invites you to a meal of vampires!

‘Orange Marmalade’ is a new drama scheduled to air in May. The fantasy and romance drama will depict a story between vampires and humans co-existing in a society. The intriguing plot draws people’s interest in finding out what kind of life the vampires are likely to show them.

In the photo, Baek Ma-ri(played by Seol-hyun)’s parents, Baek Seung-hoon(played by Ahn Gil-gang) and Song Sun-hwa(played by Yoon Ye-ji) seem like they are having a glass of wine together. But in fact, according to a source, that red liquid in the glass is not wine after all; it is the staple food of the vampires. You all know what that is, right? But then, how did they earn that?

KBS 2TV’s new Friday mini series ‘Orange Marmalade’ will start airing in May on KBS 2TV channel.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by A Song For You SPC(Special Purpose Company) / KBS N / ZEN Production, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Guest adikkeluangman

They should just swap actors in School 2015 and this drama. Funny things is, OM got casted earlier and got 2 idols from FNC meanwhile School2015 is produced by FNC and their idol reject the main lead and so far no idols from that company in School 2015.
Both lead actors in this drama (Yeo Jin Goo) and School 2015 (Kim So Hyun) got a big burden in their shoulders and they are the youngest compared to everyone in their respective drama.
Like someone said before maybe... maybe they cast Seolhyun for this drama because of her singing since Baek Mari is a singer too.
There's an article said that all big 3 child actors (YJG,KSH and Kim Yoo Jung) now in dramas. If only 3 of them in a drama together. Fanedit of YJG-KSH for this drama.
Ahn Gil Gang as daddy Baek. Baek Joseph is cutest ever. Ok, now it there something that I looking forward too. Gil EunHye will be who? Mari friend or rival (the one that got crush on Jaemin and the It-Girl).
This drama will air in May as same day as drama Producer right. This drama will air first after that Producer. This drama not confirmed what date yet.
Yeo Jin Goo Official pictures from the first script reading.10675643_969955726356708_84273831171472911076262_969956303023317_849331682637799
OM

I really don't care that this drama has the same slot as Producer, since I know that I'm rooting for this one. I plan to not watch the Producer from beginning... I hope much more promotion for this drama... Yeo Jin Goo already pick this drama as lead, so for me this drama must have really great aspect that make him do it. so can't wait...

@adikkeluangman you are so right been having whiplash checking out the casting of this drama and school2015.
I get why they get green actors. Its a highschool drama you are bound to get young talents than the usual large pool of adult actors veterans. Even scoring anyone or even just one of the 'so called' child actors like yeo jin goo, kim saeron, kim yoo jung and kim so hyun is a little diffircult to do, so i doubt we will ever see a high school themed drama with all of them as cast.
so If we did, its like the usual drama with casts naming jo in sung, ha ji won, gong hyojin, gong yoo, songhyekyo is part of it. I doubt it will happen.
well it could happen in some big budgetted and well backed drama much like the producers but the chances are small... very small...
HSLO was a drama who had the KSR, female lead, single handedly carry the drama. i just hope YJG doesnt bave to do all the work In this one...

@ainissky i think KBS would really appreciate it if you watch and root for both dramas. They will air one after another with orange marmalade around 9pm then producer at 11pm.
promotions wise, it will have its own share, i dont think OM would be at the scale of producers since that one is big budgetted and with star studded cast. I think this one would have some humble promotions with casting as highschool dramas goes..

czakhareina said: @adikkeluangman you are so right been having whiplash checking out the casting of this drama and school2015.
I get why they get green actors. Its a highschool drama you are bound to get young talents than the usual large pool of adult actors veterans. Even scoring anyone or even just one of the 'so called' child actors like yeo jin goo, kim saeron, kim yoo jung and kim so hyun is a little diffircult to do, so i doubt we will ever see a high school themed drama with all of them as cast.
so If we did, its like the usual drama with casts naming jo in sung, ha ji won, gong hyojin, gong yoo, songhyekyo is part of it. I doubt it will happen.
well it could happen in some big budgetted and well backed drama much like the producers but the chances are small... very small...
HSLO was a drama who had the KSR, female lead, single handedly carry the drama. i just hope YJG doesnt bave to do all the work In this one...

@ainissky i think KBS would really appreciate it if you watch and root for both dramas. They will air one after another with orange marmalade around 9pm then producer at 11pm.
promotions wise, it will have its own share, i dont think OM would be at the scale of producers since that one is big budgetted and with star studded cast. I think this one would have some humble promotions with casting as highschool dramas goes..

Also, there are some additional stills of JH (or should I call Han Sihoo from now on? ;)) ) with character introductions here >> http://www.getitk.com/orange-marmalade-lee-jong-hyun-to-hit-the-small-screen-as-sexy-vampire/?lang=en

"Orange Marmalade" Lee Jong-hyun and his vampire transformation

photo580629.jpg

Lee Jong-hyun takes on the role of Han Si-hoo, a chic vampire in the new KBS 2TV miniseries "Orange Marmalade". His similarity to a real vampire and synchronization with the character in the drama increases expectations for fans.

Lee Jong-hyun is an honest but sly vampire character but hides a secret and sadness deep within. Pale faced and strongly charismatic, Lee Jong-hyun brings about the unique aura of a vampire.

Most of all, Lee Jong-hyun is trying out a completely different character to that of Collin, Jang Dong-gun's character in "A Gentleman's Dignity". This is the chance for him to show how much he's upgraded since then. To live up to the expectation, Lee Jong-hyun has been busy with studying. He's got a surprising affection for his character.

"Orange Marmalade" is a fantasy romance drama in a world where vampires and humans exist at the same time and will be broadcasted in May.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...
HANCINEMA

Archived