[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

i can't believe it, so many familiar name @evie7 @emme85 @iclaraki @UnniSarah,,

it's totally @onnififi @moodypie fault already burn (not fire onnie) this thread before it started,, :)) :))

is there really someone hate KWB? he's good i think, he can act like that in the heirs whe he actually so funny and cute, I hope if KWB confirm in this drama, he will received love more than the hate that he received before, :) :)

Edit : it's fault from two club already joining up, :D :D

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@moodypie, I have to admit, last night when I was falling asleep, the thought crossed my mind, that MBC better have it's act together w/the casting. (that was in between my "He's a happy married man" mantra) I really hope we get Sora and Kim Woo Bin. I would be upset if we don't but, the last 2 Hong Sisters dramas have been so good that I'm sure we will not say goodbye.  :-?? Who knows. We would then be known as the KMHM invaders, hop in, not like the casting and then tell @everybody later =))

LOL "he's happy married man" mantra didn't work for me at all, so i hope we really get bachelor man in here, it's okay KWB younger than me, at least he is bachelor , =)) =)) =))

@angels_natdylax05 hello my dear. Woah you also have a Byeontaes Club previously! :-O :-O :-O Omo....omo....omo...The Byoentaes Quack Pack joined venture with Pervy Ahjummas Club it will be BOOM...BOOM chake BOOM!! LOL! =)) =)) This thread for sure going to be exploded soon! Chinca...chinca chingu I have been hearing all the wars things its a bit scary ya.....so far our thread has been positive and healthy and I'm seriously hope that we will be the same here....no worry dear my sisterhoods and brotherhoods from KMHM thread we are all good people....PEACE NO WAR ya! We can discussed anything but we will do it in a healthy way.

I just want to said this if anyone try to make any war here then please LEAVE THIS THREAD! Because we are all here to support Feeling Good....with our two lead actor and actress Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra. We are here to enjoy the drama...But if it happening later please just ignore that person or who ever they are.....no point arguing ya because it will make things worst....Btw chingu ar thanks for the link.

pack and club became one? i can't imagined what will happened in this thread, =)) =)) =)) ,

Guest nazzy1109

no worries sis.

Just a good  6" heels and were good!

;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;)

;;)

g12.jpg?w=444&h= 

guys......why so worried about Sora wearing high heels for WooBin ??? /:) i'm sure there r other strategies to follow that doesn't need the female lead to be standing in front of the male lead.......*cough* table *cough* bed *cough* stairs .......in the drama Can We Get Married? Jung So Min & Sung Joon also had quite a great height difference.....still they were hot......with each other i mean ! :P;))

guys......why so worried about Sora wearing high heels for WooBin ??? /:) i'm sure there r other strategies to follow that doesn't need the female lead to be standing in front of the male lead.......*cough* table *cough* bed *cough* stairs .......in the drama Can We Get Married? Jung So Min & Sung Joon also had quite a great height difference.....still they were hot......with each other i mean ! :P;))

Did someone just mention BED????????!!!!!  >:) 8-} 8->

@pandalover1 you evil thing - make me spill my coffee over the keyboard with your "spread open his legs" comment!  >:)

I laugh :)) :))  till I :((  then =)) =))

Wow this is too much!

becareful when you come into this thread. 

Members here should all be above 18.
=))

LOL you're so fast @nazzy1109 , i prefer *cough* table *cough*, =)) =)) =))

is there any censor here? really need information how much x-rated we allowed,

@yaqiyuki welcome in this thread dear, if you really join us here, that's really great, or maybe i will follow where you are, :D :D .

Guest nazzy1109

Did someone just mention BED????????!!!!!  >:) 8-} 8->

yup chingu :D y worry about heights when u can have other solutions to use ???  ;)) better to just hurry and get comfortable with those rather than the leads having a staring competition standing against each other right ! =))

@icemaid dear......although the "spreading his legs" theory is more than enough for me to start burning, but if that position is maintained during kissing KSR then poor KWB might feel awkward & have cramps in his knees..........moreover i'm afraid his excitement and the stretch of the tight jeans might cause his calvin or whatever other brand to be ripped !! =)) =))

@moodypie @Kail14  @-) @-) @-) Mianhae @icemaid dear all this words have some effects on the PAC and KMHM threads....When you mentioned cup its always reminded us of our Ahn Yo Na C cups......... =)) =)) =))

hahaha...we will never have enough of the cups! C cup for Ahn Yo Na.

I wonder what cup is KWB? 
:-/ :-/

chingu,, don't worry, i'm new to actually to soompi, but i got so many friends,, @onnififi is so friendly belive me,,,

nice to meet you chingu, :) :)

I agree...she's our cute and friendly doraemon. @onnififi  said she's a  "xiao ding dang" or in other words doraemon?

And hello to you @yaqiyuki (don't remember if I've greeted you here).

yup chingu :D y worry about heights when u can have other solutions to use ???  ;)) better to just hurry and get comfortable with those rather than the leads having a staring competition standing against each other right ! =))

@icemaid dear......although the "spreading his legs" theory is more than enough for me to start burning, but if that position is maintained during kissing KSR then poor KWB might feel awkward & have cramps in his knees..........moreover i'm afraid his excitement and the stretch of the tight jeans might cause his calvin or whatever other brand to be ripped !! =)) =))

Alright will take your suggestion - *cough* *bed* *cough*.

But he still need to spread the legs? Lying down on the bed no cramps right?  =))

i can't believe it, so many familiar name @evie7 @emme85 @iclaraki @UnniSarah,,

it's totally @onnififi @moodypie fault already burn (not fire onnie) this thread before it started,, :)) :))

is there really someone hate KWB? he's good i think, he can act like that in the heirs whe he actually so funny and cute, I hope if KWB confirm in this drama, he will received love more than the hate that he received before, :) :)

Edit : it's fault from two club already joining up, :D :D

Don't worry it won't burn. There's no matchstick. KWB will definitely receive lots of love from all the perverts here. =))

Annyeong @stargazer187  :-h

Guest nazzy1109

@windofwar, Don't feel awkward to chime in! Just be yourself and spazz away. I'm sorry there was some hate going on in a thread, it is never fun. I'm possitive we won't have that here. We are a bunch of Hong Sisters, KWB and Sora fans! Oh and there are some cough, cough perverts in the group.

@windofwar hey there chingu......how r u doing ??......lol i understand u feeling hesitant to join others convo who r already close.........but i assure u we the ones who invaded here from the KMHM thread r very happy to be able to meet new chingus including u  >:D< believe me, i found someone tag me here last night & i came here suddenly getting surprised.....but within only two or three posts i started spazzing with others here like super fast without any worries.......even started rambling with my ruined pervy self lol........so just feel free to join us whenever u want & talk about anything.......my chingus here r indeed very friendly........of course we do have a tiny teensy bad habit......that is we can't help but spread the pervy virus wherever we go  =)) so let's spazz together ! 

Untitled_zpsxplsse5c.png

Archived