[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flanrabin

how about ji chang wook for cameo... will be interesting.. full of shining star..  :D

Im unable to think 2nd lead female.. who do you think can be 2nd lead female??

yaay our imaginary daebakk...  :))

Hong Sisters are back with new drama,

Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra courted to star

kwb.jpg?w=200&h=300ksr.jpg?w=200&h=300

*Uncontrollable Happy Dance*

It is no secret that my favorite writers are the sister duo Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, better known as the Hong Sisters. The first drama they penned was 2005’s Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (which was very successful and ranked 1st for most of its run) and apparently it was my first kdrama and I love it to pieces! Most of their shows are among my top favourites like Best Love and You’re Beautiful. I have wholeheartedly enjoyed and liked My Girl, My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho and latest Master’s Sun as well. The only shows that I skipped are Hong Gil Dong and Couple of Fantasy, plus I did watch Big but let’s pretend it never happened, okay?

I literally waited throughout 2013 to get some news about their new show and now it’s finally here! yay! Reports have been floating around from quite some time about their new show Jejudo Gatsby but I wanted to write about it after some more details were provided. Anyway, the drama has thankfully dropped its previous plotline about time travel. There are two reasons I don’t want that — firstly, the theme is so outdated by now as we have already seen tons of shows on it and secondly, I want them to do something normal now without any fantasy elements (their last two dramas, Big and Master’s Sun were about body swaps and ghost seers, respectively).

I was already on cloud nine and would have watched the show even if they cast worst actors on earth but what makes me super excited is the fact that Jejudo Gatsby has courted Kim Woo Bin (Heirs, School 2013) and Kang So Ra for the main lead roles. I LOVE him and like her a lot after watching her outstanding performance in Misaeng. Never thought of them together but this pair can totally be awesome. Also, this will be the first time when Kim Woo Bin will be doing a rom-com where he is the main hero (just imagine all the romantic scenes and cuteness and hot angst and kisses!) Also, after seeing him in mostly ‘bad guy’ roles, it will be fun to see him being sweet and a good guy. I really hope both of them confirm *fingers crossed*

Jejudo Gatsby will be a romantic comedy about these young people who leave the busy city life to live in Jeju Island. I’m hoping lots of beautiful locations now. The Hong Sisters have a great talent to write quirky, witty and laugh out loud rom-coms with lots of heart. On all occasions, their main couple is the highlight and they have always given awesome and memorable pairings to dramaland. Not to mention the meta element and amazing use of metaphors. All of their shows are considered classics among drama fans and I think I should stop before this post becomes indefinite in length.

Jejudo Gatsby will reunite the writers with PD of Best Love (another yay). It is planning to start airing from May on MBC.

CAN’T WAIT!

cre: thedramacorner

how about ji chang wook for cameo... will be interesting.. full of shining star..  :D

Im unable to think 2nd lead female.. who do you think can be 2nd lead female??

yaay our imaginary daebakk...  :))

Yes yes YES! for ji changwook cameo.

i really do need him back in drama even just a cameo.

suki? Sukkie? Lee jongsuk?

As for me my answer to my question:

2nd lead female is Han Chae-ah. I super love her in bridal mask and marry him if you dare.

while 2nd male lead is a little hard to pick, KYK is a good choice so is sung joo but for me maybe someone older like jo dong yeok who was awesome in bad guys and inspiring generation. I think he would be awesome to play the older brotheR or maybe rival ceo.

@czakhareina Jo Dong Hyuk ?? The hunky guy who played with Haejin in Bad Guys ???? Cooollll, He will be awesome as woobin older brother

Yes dear, Sukkie aka Lee Jong Suk =)) =))

@czakhareina‌ Jo dong hyuk, hmmm interesting choice. Then woobin character's family would be the hunky chaebol family! =)) =)) :x :P

Jo dong hyuk blow me away in inspiring generation. Too bad the writing in that drama fell apart. He and jaerim and km soohyang were my fave charActers in that drama..

the he did bad guys. He was so tough and deadly and i can imagine him and woobin hashing it out with fist fights. Hahahaha okay i guess that is a vEry different drama. But i really hope he gets bigger roles in dramas.

I really doubt LJS and or in my Case JCW will cameo in this drama but we can all dream for even a slim hope of that happening. Miss me my healer jichangwook.

Anyway i really hope they (KANG SORA & KIM WOOBIN) confirm cuase i really think, writing wise the hong sisters are a few writers who really bring good dramas (with just a few hiccups). And i feel like this would be a good project.

Hello chingu!! I'm definitely onboard on this drama! \:D/
Been looking forward for new KWB drama since forever.. haha

So LJS-KWB and PSH-KSR swap partners now... interesting!!

For second leads, I don't mind anyone, as long as they can act coz definitely I'll go down with the main OTP and Hong Sisters drama usually really have strong OTP with great chemistry ;);)

After being absent from soompi for quite a while, I come back to this. Sora and Woo Bin in a drama together. A Hong sisters drama no less. And with the same PD who worked on Greatest Love...
It's like my kdrama wishes are coming true! :D 
With the level of news that is in the media about them at this point, I believe the chances of them confirming are veeeery high. It's probably just a matter of their agencies trying to negotiate the best possible deal. Woo Bin's fame has risen since Heirs and he has honed his acting through movies. And Sora is just fresh off of one of the most critically acclaimed and loved kdramas of recent times for which she got high praise. Both of them are shaping up to be two of the most charismatic actors of the younger generation and this is a chance to prove that they can carry a high-profile daram project as leads. The timing couldn't be better for both of them.
I'm hoping for positive news *keeping fingers crossed, praying to the kdrama deities* [-O<

malva said: After being absent from soompi for quite a while, I come back to this. Sora and Woo Bin in a drama together. A Hong sisters drama no less. And with the same PD who worked on Greatest Love...
It's like my kdrama wishes are coming true! :D 
With the level of news that is in the media about them at this point, I believe the chances of them confirming are veeeery high. It's probably just a matter of their agencies trying to negotiate the best possible deal. Woo Bin's fame has risen since Heirs and he has honed his acting through movies. And Sora is just fresh off of one of the most critically acclaimed and loved kdramas of recent times for which she got high praise. Both of them are shaping up to be two of the most charismatic actors of the younger generation and this is a chance to prove that they can carry a high-profile daram project as leads. The timing couldn't be better for both of them.
I'm hoping for positive news *keeping fingers crossed, praying to the kdrama deities* [-O<

Archived