[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

Guest flanrabin

hello im newbie..
actually im a lurker before, being silent reader for many threat at soompi..
finally, dare to join coz the excitement from news that sora and woobin will pairing..feel like dreams come true..
Kdrama God, please make it happen...[-O<

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope this is true. Like them both.finally talented people are offered lead roles and not idols or clueless people that have no talent whatsoever!! Cause as Shin Se Gi would say: "it matches the crAppy acting that is the trend these days"!!

Kim Woo Bin, Kang So Ra for ‘Jeju-do Gatsby’?

kimwoobin_hongsisters.jpg?resize=540%2C7

Looks like Kim Woo Bin may be cementing his status as hot rising star if he takes on the Hong Sisters’ drama Jeju-do Gatsby, a.k.a. Jeju Island Gatsby. And Kang So Ra looks to be back on board with finally a script and an offer on hand!

Neither have confirmed their casting (of course) but since Kang So Ra’s name has been thrown around so often, it’s likely she’s confirmed. Meanwhile for Kim Woo Bin… I think he could be a sure shot. Again, these two are pretty hot right now, and by being in a Hong Sisters drama they are just going to cement their popularity for another year or two at the very least.

Let’s just hope it’s not Big. 

The drama seems to be about a city boy who moves to Jeju Island and has to adjust to a different lifestyle there. I can now see where the ‘Gatsby’ part comes to play, as Jay Gatsby the character was also a rich boy – even if he did have a bit of a shady past. It would be interesting if the main lead pretended to have an extraordinary life back in the city to impress his new neighbors, only his leading lady would be apathetic.

The drama is set to air on MBC after Angry Mom, which comes after Kill Me Heal Me, on Wednesdays and Thursdays in May.

source: kaedejun

Guest flanrabin

@icemaid thanx for welcoming me...

wish both receive the offer, really impatient waiting for drama and bts...
my delusional mind run too fast already...
:))

Hello , new in this thread!
I love so much the dramas of the Hong Sister , 3 dramas of my top 5 are of they , therefore , I'm very excited for this new project , since return with the same The Greatest Love's PD .... :)>-
About Kang So Ra and Kim Woo Bin , I have confidence than will be a couple with very good chemical , since , their former protagonists of dramas characterized by showing great chemistry onscreen :x 
Regards  ;)

Archived