[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG based on the description of sora's character and the time frame after hong sis scrapped the time travelling storyline. it seems like hong sister wrote the new script having sora in mind, prolly after watching her in misaeng! ;;)

Guest flanrabin

daebakk.. sora i love you... will be realy excited waiting this drama...

woobin-ah.. please accept.. we want both of you be the lead..
oh, my fragile heart must wait again for confirmation from KWB...

pray.. pray... [-O<

@pandalover1‌ , Ahh ~ why so hard they have to confirm it ! Dammit . FEEL LIKE ALREADY EAT A BOWL OF KIMCHI ! SPICY ~

@icemaid‌ , Yahh . DONT PLAY AROUND WITH ME ><

Woobin should say to his friends jongsuk , confidently " Yah , you get my girl ? (Shinhye) . But , i get the most important one(sora) //merong//

Please I need Kim Woo Bin ASAP as a lead in a drama. Hope he will take on this drama, I can already see/feel the chemistry between these two. Both are superb talented and can have chemistry with a wooden stick and make us al shipping them. Hope the story is not too makjang but more romantic/comedy like Masters Sun. & Best Love.

Archived