[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello I'm a newbie in this thread \:D/
I also got a news from Instagram that one of HongSister's team said that Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra had confirmed for this drama :*
Finallyyyyy! I get to see Woo Bin playing the lead in a drama :*
This is the most anticipated drama for me in 2015! Fighting #JejudoGatsby :* :))

Erin Lokanata said: Hello I'm a newbie in this thread \:D/
I also got a news from Instagram that one of HongSister's team said that Kim Woo Bin and Kang So Ra had confirmed for this drama :*
Finallyyyyy! I get to see Woo Bin playing the lead in a drama :*
This is the most anticipated drama for me in 2015! Fighting #JejudoGatsby :* :))

I read that article from the star and there are some pro and contra about this pairing. The negative comments from Knetz said the reason they didn't agree about this pairing is eventhough both of Woo Bin and Sora are a good actor and actress, they don't look suitable coz they are so similar, like brother and sister, not lover. They said Woo Bin will match well with fragile woman and Sora with soft man, coz both of them have same strong image and similar appearance. How do you think guys?

Guest ororomunroe

@rynn_peace‌, I don't see any facial similarities. But I definitely don't want a damsel-in-distress in this drama. Why can't two strong folks find happiness with each other? We deserve love too =((

rynn_peace said: I read that article from the star and there are some pro and contra about this pairing. The negative comments from Knetz said the reason they didn't agree about this pairing is eventhough both of Woo Bin and Sora are a good actor and actress, they don't look suitable coz they are so similar, like brother and sister, not lover. They said Woo Bin will match well with fragile woman and Sora with soft man, coz both of them have same strong image and similar appearance. How do you think guys?

rynn_peace said: I read that article from the star and there are some pro and contra about this pairing. The negative comments from Knetz said the reason they didn't agree about this pairing is eventhough both of Woo Bin and Sora are a good actor and actress, they don't look suitable coz they are so similar, like brother and sister, not lover. They said Woo Bin will match well with fragile woman and Sora with soft man, coz both of them have same strong image and similar appearance. How do you think guys?

I read that article from the star and there are some pro and contra about this pairing. The negative comments from Knetz said the reason they didn't agree about this pairing is eventhough both of Woo Bin and Sora are a good actor and actress, they don't look suitable coz they are so similar, like brother and sister, not lover. They said Woo Bin will match well with fragile woman and Sora with soft man, coz both of them have same strong image and similar appearance. How do you think guys?

...and next what we will read it's how Koreans love this couple.

They looks great as couple. Strong man and strong woman can creat some most entertaining romance if the hong sisters would be able to write characters and the story right.

@rynn_peace , im sorry but they were not negative comment , it was just opinion of some netizens not all of them , there is pepole who want to see them acting together  , some not ,some was off topic talking about woo bin should go to military right now , korean netizen  comments are funny sometimes

hahahahah @rynn_peace you made me giggling =)) =))
i am still at the busway way to home because you know largh, being a student and also kdrama busy body makes me like a loofah. :)) :))
I already told you guys even my korean friend praised them as a couple and now knetizen comment has a variation comments. Maybe they are like A B C AND BLAH BLAH. Stop thinking about anything and enjoy this badasss couple
two second lead syndrome couple has back in one screen and yeah i saw, heard and read some comment telling about woobin and sora might no be in one screen because there's no confirmation blah blah blah blah, sorry i dont buy that shoot because if Sora pair with a pig face with bald hair, i still support her. So, no shoot for any shoot  :)) :-t

@rynn_peace , Well . Sometimes korean netizen judging the people not with their eyes ~ it's just a negative comments and this smaller matter doesnt effect hong sisters ideas about this new drama . they know what they choose and they already imagine how the drama gonna work , it is work with them if both be a lead or not . that anti Fans / negative commenter dont have a power to cancel the drama no matter how much they detest about it . so lets enjoy our craziness in this forum and spreading our love to this new couple XD

czakhareina said: rynn_peace said: I read that article from the star and there are some pro and contra about this pairing. The negative comments from Knetz said the reason they didn't agree about this pairing is eventhough both of Woo Bin and Sora are a good actor and actress, they don't look suitable coz they are so similar, like brother and sister, not lover. They said Woo Bin will match well with fragile woman and Sora with soft man, coz both of them have same strong image and similar appearance. How do you think guys?

ruzikie said:
czakhareina said: rynn_peace said: I read that article from the star and there are some pro and contra about this pairing. The negative comments from Knetz said the reason they didn't agree about this pairing is eventhough both of Woo Bin and Sora are a good actor and actress, they don't look suitable coz they are so similar, like brother and sister, not lover. They said Woo Bin will match well with fragile woman and Sora with soft man, coz both of them have same strong image and similar appearance. How do you think guys?

Archived