[Variety] Human Condition Season 2 인간의 조건 2

I just saw the most recent episode and it was VERY HILARIOUS!!!

I really laughed a lot and I loved it! :)

I'm gonna miss the boys and all the stuff they've done together. It's a pity, but well.. there's nothing that can be done anymore.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Human Condition Season 2 인간의 조건 2

1456546_515908805217945_6868232446251044
Six actors are challenged to go through without The Big 5 (cellphones, internet, cars, trash, money) for 3 days! How do their lives change without these things?

Members:
Yoon Sanghyun
Eun Jiwon
Heo Taehee
Bong Taegyu
Hyunwoo
Kim Jaeyoung

and...

Ddoksunie~ ♥

==

Airs every Saturday, 11:15 KST

EpisodeDL Links (RAW)English SubbedRatingsDate
Ep 1TORRENTKBSWorld6.4%  150103   
Ep 2TORRENTKBSWorld4%150110
Ep 3TORRENTKBSWorld5.7%150117
Ep 4TORRENTKBSWorld5.2%150124
Ep 5TORRENTKBSWorld5.8%150131
Ep 6TORRENTKBSWorld4.7%150207
Ep 7TORRENTKBSWorld-4.1%150214
Ep 8TORRENTKBSWorld4.5%150228
Ep 9TORRENTKBSWorld3.8%150307
Ep 10TORRENTKBSWorld3.4%150314
Ep 11TORRENTKBSWorld3.3%150321
Ep 12TORRENTKBSWorld3%150328
Ep 13TORRENTKBSWorld2.9%150404
Ep 14TORRENT- to be updated -2.9%150411
Ep 15TORRENT- to be updated -2.5%150418

Oh where everyone go?  I watched the latest ep. On KBS World on men vs women.  It was great and I laughed so much.  The men were so competitive, maybe because their pride is on the line.  The guys were great and the ladies were a good sport too..

"Human Condition 2 is coming to an end" :(

http://www.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=58856

It is sad to say but unfortunately, HC2 will be coming to an end. Those who were watching on KBS World would have 3 more weeks left (in Korea, this week is the last). The show suffered a decline in ratings, which is surprisingly unreasonble in my opinion because it is too short lived that they didn't evn give this cast a chance. Maybe due to everyone's personal schedule, idk, but still...

I was a fan of the show since s1 but s2 kept me watching it as i see new faces & it got me interested. We will be missing the cast and i juz wanna wish all 6 of them the best in their future individual projects and i honestly hope that 1 or 2 of the members will be guests on the new Human Condition 3. But no worries. As a fan i still be watching the new season. What about you? 

"Human Condition 2 is coming to an end" :(

http://www.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=58856

It is sad to say but unfortunately, HC2 will be coming to an end. Those who were watching on KBS World would have 3 more weeks left (in Korea, this week is the last). The show suffered a decline in ratings, which is surprisingly unreasonble in my opinion because it is too short lived that they didn't evn give this cast a chance. Maybe due to everyone's personal schedule, idk, but still...

I was a fan of the show since s1 but s2 kept me watching it as i see new faces & it got me interested. We will be missing the cast and i juz wanna wish all 6 of them the best in their future individual projects and i honestly hope that 1 or 2 of the members will be guests on the new Human Condition 3. But no worries. As a fan i still be watching the new season. What about you? 

​I agree with the ratings but I don't blame the cast members. I love S1 and the gagmen but it was a nice try casting actors/singers but the change in concepts and not showing their daily routine I think are the cause. I hope with Taeho and his fellow gagman (I forgot his name who guested during minimal goods) plus going back to the original concepts of the show will bring back the essence of the show and eventually raise back the viewership ratings. I'll try to come back and watch this show again.

• 7 months later...

Archived