[Variety] Human Condition Season 2 인간의 조건 2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@imot I actually don't follow Invisible Man either hehehe... but KHD just have a soft spot in my heart cos of 1N2D and I feel sorry for him cos since his comeback, most of his shows don't work out. :(

I know! I hope Human Condition 2 stays long enough so we can see Taegyu get married with the other members attending as well. I hope this timeslot change will make the ratings even better. *PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE*

Yeah, his wife is gonna be so lucky! Taegyu has this very sweet and caring side and you could tell Hasisi would be well taken care of! ♥♥♥ I'm so excited for this couple!

craptelly said: OMG MAMA GYU IS GETTING MARRIED IN OCTOBER!!!! *happy tears*
source
bong-tae-gyu-hasisi-park1.jpg

Actor Bong Tae Gyu will be tying the knot this fall!

His agency revealed the exciting news to Star Today on March 3, “Bong Tae Gyu will wed his girlfriend, star photographer Hasisi Park, in October. This past Lunar New Year, they visited and spent time with the parents of both sides, and the formal meeting between the two families has already been held.”

“The two met each other last year at a social gathering. Feeling comfortable with each other, they rapidly turned from friends to lovers. Hasisi Park is well informed about the [entertainment] field, and that must have helped them grown close in such a short period of time. They say they just clicked from the beginning,” the source explains how the couple met each other.

In January, Hasisi Park shared a photo of their rings through her Instagram. The caption says, MarriedHasisi is sold out.”

bong-tae-gyu-hasisi-park.jpg

The wedding will be held in October.

@1shye Aww, glad people are actually liking this show. :D It is my pleasure.
@Colle Me too! He didn't give the vibe that he's actually dating! I even thought he was single cos Taegyu was talking about how he's lonely and he needs to get married soon and weren't the others like, "You should date first!"
I'm worried for the ratings of Human Condition 2 if they switch the time slot. Cos they weren't doing that well and it's a Saturday time slot already. And if they move to Wednesday, I really wish they won't suffer the same fate or even worse. Especially considering that it's a weeknight and people have work, etc... >_<

@craptelly  Now that you've mentioned it that wednesday time slot have been going through quite a lot of changes. Before "Invisible Man" they had "I am A Man" with Yoo Jaeseok and that show was cancelled too. Hopefully our human condition sesaon 2 will not suffered the same fate.. I was happy with the new time slot but now i'm not sure anymore huhu..  :-SS

Hopefully the show will be strong enough to survive ....variety shows in south korea is so tough. I'm just going to enjoy the show for now and worry later...

@imot eeek now im even more scared! Two shows have already been gone.. Ugh i hope this show makes it through.. But like what you said, enjoy the show we have for now and worry later..
But we need to see Mama Gyu get married in the show!!! :'(

Initially, I thought Jiwon and Taegyu's first encounter was through the reality show 'First Day of Work'. Turns out, it happened so much earlier. Way back 2003~

Jiwon was a guest in Nonstop 4 where Taegyu is a cast member. :D

:))

@imot eeek now im even more scared! Two shows have already been gone.. Ugh i hope this show makes it through.. But like what you said, enjoy the show we have for now and worry later..

Yupz, lets just enjoy ..do you know what's the rating is like? Anyway, i highly doubt this show will get cancelled. The group dynamics are very good. :)

@1shye  Currently the rating are dropping from 6.4% to 4.5%. But i'm going to remain optimistic and looking forward to more episodes...
@craptelly Thanks for sharing link of Jiwon & Taegyu on that show Nonstop 4 .... the show looks so lame haha. Wished i understand what they were saying but my guess they were trying to stop jiwon from seeing that girl coz they like her or something like that. Both Jiwon & Taegyu looks so young hihi it's kind of funny jst looking at that.. :D

@imot hahaha yeah it looks pretty lame now with horrible acting and all but this series was very popular back then. I remember watching it a lot when I was younger too!

I may not be 100% correct, but this is what I think happened. This feisty, boyish girl helped Jiwon out of some trouble at the beginning. Jiwon decided to ask her out. They were hitting it off pretty well and had a great time together. Then this girl's friends (Taegyu, Mong, Junjin and that other guy) decided to kidnap Jiwon to force him to marry the girl. (I don't fully understand everything so I don't know what's the boys' motive behind this) And that scared Jiwon and so he decided to end the relationship for a reason he wouldn't tell the girl. He was even kneeling and everything, saying he couldn't continue.. and so the guys assumed that he was already proposing...At the end these boys even prepared a proposal party for the girl and there was nothing. :))

Let's just stay positive then! :D Hopefully this change of ratings would be better for our boys! FIGHTING, HUMAN CONDITION 2!!!!

This is a chart that shows Human Condition 2 Ratings

tumblr_nkquzvXvl61rjp56yo1_540.png

Oh and to cheer us up.. LET'S HAVE A GROUP HUG!!!

tumblr_nkqvbyi4bl1rjp56yo1_540.png

Oh.. and it was around the middle of the episode and when the guys were being interviewed.. I never saw Jaeyoung have this much conviction and confidence before. It was so funny seeing his face be all nonchalant but you could see how confident he was. :D

tumblr_nkqvbyi4bl1rjp56yo2_1280.png

Hi, everyone!

I just finished watching Ep 9... and I've been reading naver comments and the response is pretty good.. Fingers crossed for better ratings!

Anyways, ahh this episode! I have no words for it! I I don't want to spoil a thing so I'm not gonna make a recap at all.. but seriously this episode.. truly amazing.

Archived