[Drama 2015] Let's Eat Season 2 식샤를 합시다 시즌2

SamShop Watch

@AshleyChia: hahaha. there is three possibilities

1. It's purely SJ's imagination
2. It actually happening (but most probably she was drunk when she is doing this)
3. It's actually DY imagination (since he might starts to wonder what SJ-SW will do when they are together)

My choice: No 3 :))

Yeah, DY's facial expression is priceless. He seems like he is lovestruck or something. LOL. =))

*counting hours, hopefully my livestream doesn't fail me tonight*

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="posttitle" style="margin: 0px 19px; padding: 28px 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', arial, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-align: center;"[ARTICLE] 150420 ‘Let’s Eat 2′ Yoon Doojoon “As time went on, I like my time alone”By Yana   /     Apr 20, 2015  /     ArticleDramaLet's Eat  /     Doojoon

2015042011515220_1_rstarjyh.jpg

Yoon Doojoon spoke of living alone.

On the 20th, Yoon Doojoon took part in an interview about ‘Let’s Eat 2’.

In ‘Let’s Eat 2’, Goo Daeyoung moved to Sejong City, a place with many 1-household and met neighbours school-mate freelance writer Baek Sooji and outstanding government official Lee Sangwoo.

Read more http://theb2utynotes.com/?p=2202

MinQi said: @AshleyChia: hahaha. there is three possibilities

1. It's purely SJ's imagination
2. It actually happening (but most probably she was drunk when she is doing this)
3. It's actually DY imagination (since he might starts to wonder what SJ-SW will do when they are together)

My choice: No 3 :))

Yeah, DY's facial expression is priceless. He seems like he is lovestruck or something. LOL. =))

*counting hours, hopefully my livestream doesn't fail me tonight*

there are so many things in that MV that my heart can't take ohmymy!

SW looks like he'll make an effort to get to know SJ, though i'm kind of worried that he will end up a bit of an a**, i mean he's rowdy when he's with friends, we don't have any idea what's his history with women. the MV lessen that gay vibe i'm getting from him. he might hurt our girl's SJ's feeling in the end. aw.

i think DJ-SK break up will be tackled in the coming episodes. it's a must if we're going to get an DJ-SJ love storyline here.

SJ is so smitten with SW or the idea of SW as the perfect guy. it looks so shallow from our POV but then i do get how she feels. it was crush at first sight. for her, SW is perfect - he's good looking, has a good job, and seems to be prim and proper (ha! not really!), and single! it might take a while before she realizes that DY is more fit for her.

yes, i do agree that episodes 1-4 showed that DY and SJ could be the best of friends only but there were hints here and there that they could also be something more and that MV totally cemented that. oh shoot, if they don't at least give them a chance, i'm so gonna hate the writers.

totally not related to the MV, i'm so interested with the rooftop guy, why is he hiding from the world???

@icemaid: it might be to early for him to feel jealous but who knows. my guess, he is stopping SJ from doing something that will end up humiliating herself (you know how she always do stupid things when it comes to SW) :D Btw, pm-ed the link to you already

@AshleyChia: totally! SJ must be cursing him in her head.. hahaha.. but then we can see later she'll have another opportunity to ride bicycle with SW alone (or was it just her imagination?) without DY around (in the MV we can see another scene where SJ was riding the bicycle with a peach or was it pink blouse, the time when she was riding with DY and SW she was wearing a blue blouse.

Here how I think will happen in EP5.

-          DY tries to pair SW & SJ up by inviting SW for cycling.

-          DY teaches SJ how to cycle

-          DY saves SJ from falling down.

-          DY stays at SJ house while she showers

-          DY is memorised by SJ and starts seeing her like a woman (maybe start falling for her? idK?

-          DY & SJ read comics together perhaps to learn how to create a romantic mood for the cycling

-          DY & SJ goes for a double-bike “date” to warm SJ up? HAHA

-          Finally the cycling date with SW, DY and SJ arrives.

-          DY cycles really fast so that SW and SJ can have some alone time together

-          DY sees SW picking petals off SJ’s hair and become jealous

-          SJ & SW meets at a library.

-          SJ tells DY and DY starts to imaging the almost kiss btw SJ and SW.

HAHAHA! I’m going crazy! 5 more hours! 

=)) :x :\"> :))

@MinQiOh the double bike scene is with SW? I thot it was DY. HAHA! Ya~! Good for SJ! At least she can finally go on a decent date with her crush for once! 
@icemaidYup, they did have a press conference before the drama as well.I think this is another press conference with lesser cast members. Probably to have a short interview or something. Not too sure on that. 

i just finished watching the MV for the Nth time, and i figured out why DY hugged SJ in the first episode (many of you might have already but it's only now that i'm realizing this after 4 episodes). it was nice to have some sort of familiarity being alone in a different city (i don't count his annoying friend). however, what he didn't realized was that SJ hated him, haha! but he instead of keeping his distance not to anger her more, he makes an effort to befriend her again, which is great. gawd, he's perfect.

kya @MinQi @Ashley Chia..
reading your postings seem we are the real director..even we are the predictor.. seems everyone cant even wait for the new episode with the new sceneswaa.. eager to see the hiding emotion of DY towards SJ and SW starting relation..
omo. SJ and DY only friends? i somehow offense this..in my opinion  when the relation between SJ and SW goes  wellDY probably will not be around them..and somehow SW will miss DYor maybe SW will bump into the convenience girl... 

Archived