[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[MV] SWEET SORROW(스윗소로우) _ You are my everything(전부이니까) (Girl Who Sees Smell(냄새를 보는 소녀) OST Part.6)

Oh my.......I love this OST, can feel MG's feelings. The lyrics might imply the reason why MG hasn't made it clear that they are a couple. MG, please don't hesitate any longer, JH is hitting on your sweetheart. :/

thank to @ucylucy.. and thanks to @Moon_Fars too for preview translation :)

But I don't think that the police already know for sure about chef kwon the barcode-killer, it may misleading again.. crop and crop the scene and voila it looks like that..

I guess we will know that in less than 11 hours, I hope everyone who usually give live recap and gif will be here tonight *cross-my-finger*

I'm gonna camp here tonight and tomorrow night wohooo :D

picture don't belong to mine

credit : owner

tumblr_nn0mux3iVL1u7ppjwo1_500.gif

hahahaha.... see you tonight

Guest Ha-zeh

Sweet sorrow. 9_9

But finding happiness and love in each other's loneliness and their dark past just make it such. I hope we have a good ending soon :x

just check the OST it's beautiful song but truely sad and it explain about why Mugak seems silent, can't express anything to Chorim as she wanted to hear. i sense these upcoming EP will be turning point of drama again after revealing murder in ep.6

OMG! So adorable!!

I can edit now: Per Yochwennie: Mugak spreads a tent on the floor, calls Chorim who's sitting alone on the bed and watches her throughout the night. http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002726948 

[TRANS]
Mu-Rim couple is finally sleeping together?!
But in Cho-rim(Shin Se-kyung)’s impregnable defense
Mugak(Park Yuchun) ended up in a tent and is …T^T
‪#‎sense-less_Mugak_is_also_a_guy‬ ☞☜‬

Translated by rilanna JYJ3

CR SBSNOW

I don't know if anyone has posted up the written preview for episode 9 yet so here it is. I wanted to post this up last night on here but because the forums are getting moved I wasn't able to.

‘Girl Who Sees Smells’ Episode 9 Preview

The revelations that we saw at the end of episode 8 continue in episode 9, as Jae Hee (Namjoong Min)searches for his missing witness Choi Eun Seol (Shin Se Kyung), meanwhile Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) with the help of Mu Gak (Yoochun) tries to recall the woman that she saw from her past. Lieutenant Yeom (Yoon Jin Seo) and Mu Gak become more suspicious of Jae Hee as he starts slipping up. 

https://timetravellingtofu.wordpress.com/2015/04/29/girl-who-sees-smells-episode-9-preview/#more-955

I can't edit my post!!>:( But looking at the new stills,  I think Mu Gak is camping out at her place. The pillows matched the ones on her sofa and the chest/drawer (with off white bow ties)in the background matches the ones in her living room. So freaking adorable if he's looking out for her while her dad is gone. Can't wait for episode 9. :x

Edit: Per Yochwennie: Mugak spreads a tent on the floor, calls Chorim who's sitting alone on the bed and watches her throughout the night. http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002726948 

The new preview stills..According to the article, MooRim are supposed to sleep together but in the end Moo Gak sleeps in a tent  :D Curious about how Chorim persuade Moo Gak to sleep in a tent inside her house LOL

Oh I feel more like this is his Idea - loosing the one he loves - that must be his biggest fear - having the Chef in Focus to be the Murder - knowing - he knows CR too - and finding out she is alone right now. Maybe it was him who said - I will sleep at your place - and because she might be shocked - it could be his idea to sleep in her house but not in a way she should have any strange - haha - ideas. (what a pity - for us :P)

Park Yoo Chun’s Scripts Turn into Doodling Canvases on Set of “The Girl Who Sees Smells”

Park Yoo Chun’s Scripts Turn into Doodling Canvases on Set of “The Girl Who Sees Smells”

JYJ‘s Park Yoo Chun is currently starring in the massive hit “The Girl Who Sees Smells,” and photos of him studying his lines show a cute side of him that fans will no doubt be delighted to see!

In photos of him that were uploaded onto SBS‘s homepage for the drama, you can get a glimpse of the way each one of his scripts are personalized.

On his script for the first episode, his character’s name Choi Moo Gak is just written in the upper right corner. For episode two’s script, his name is written in much bigger letters in the middle.

By the time he gets to episode six, the drawings have become super creative and his name is written in huge block letters, colored in blue with a pink heart next to it. There are also some pink flowers on the back page. Episode seven’s drawings are a bit more understated, with the name written very stylishly in outlined block letters with a cute cartoon character next to it.

It turns out all these doodles were done by the creative hands of a staff member, and thanks to that he was able to get his hands on these cutely decorated scripts for every single episode.

“Whenever Park Yoo Chun has a spare moment, he works on memorizing his lines, but his script itself is so striking and cute that it catches the eyes of many of our staff members,” says one of the members of the crew.

Watch “The Girl Who Sees Smells” airing every Wednesday and Thursday!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/28/park-yoo-chuns-scripts-turn-into-doodling-canvases-on-set-of-the-girl-who-sees-smells/

Archived