[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really hoping that this happy smile is a sign of good things for WJW's character in the Drama - certainly Se Ra never got to smile like this in Fated To Love You. So I have my fingers crossed this not a BTS shot.  [-O<
11098459_584475708321750_1820191539_n.jp

Guest anuyoes

A bunch of stills

Wang Ji Won looks so bright

CCHZviAUIAAWscy.jpg

CCHZwi6UMAAeMFt.jpg

CCHZw0NVEAALQ2M.jpg

the lead couple

CCCLdHPW4AE0oom.jpg

CCCLd3JWEAEcsHz.jpg

CCCLfeGW8AA5Hcj.jpg

the leads look like they had some press session with Jump Entertainment

[점프_ #연우진] #SBS #이혼변호사는연애중 #기자간담회 #소정우 VS 고척희 '톰과 제리'의 좌충우돌 로맨스 오는 4월 18일 (토) 밤 10시 첫 방송 http://t.co/L0BLolT447 pic.twitter.com/HYvohPbqBF

— jump_ent (@jump_ent_) April 9, 2015

Revenge turns to romance for Divorce Lawyers in Love by javabeans | April 11, 2015 | 11 Comments

divorcelawyer63.jpg

How cute does this drama look? Divorce Lawyer in Love is all set to premiere in another week, and the hate-turning-to-love dynamic seems perfectly suited to Yeon Woo-jin (Marriage Not Dating) and Jo Yeo-jung (Haeundae Lovers).

In the drama, the two leads first meet while she’s a top lawyer and he a lowly office manager. She’s got a terrible temper and treats him like crap (in the first teaser, she hurls snappish insults his way like “Can’t you do a proper job?!”), assailing him with constant stress and frustration.Read more Dramabeans

Guest adikkeluangman

Another picture of rival Ko Cheok Hee and So Jung WooCCCLe8gWgAERH4s.jpg
SBS_dvlawyer
Did CYJ wear wig or this will be a flashback scene where both of them met earlier.
I've been through the cast list and found that veteran actor Kim Kap Soo also will be in this drama. He will be Shim Hyung Tak father. Last year, he was YWJ father in drama Marriage Not Dating.

Just found the Long Preview (9 min):

credit: SBSNOW

I'm trying hard to get an hold of myself and don't anticipate too much, but I really like this genre (and I've loved YWJ in Marriage Not Dating), the only thing that I don't really appreciate for now is that short fringe on our heroine, but I guess I'll grow accustomed to that. That said, the old rom-coms are those who made me fall in love with kdrama ages ago, but recently every single attempt at that went down the hill, so I really hope they'll keep it simple and make it work, nonetheless I AM excited.

I am getting quite ridiculously excited for this Drama, even though I'm only watching for WJW. If she comes out of it with her skkills and career advanced and that cute, happy smile intact, I'll call that a win. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Jo Yeo Jung & Yeon Woo Jin at press conference for drama 'Divorce Lawyer in Love'
On April 15th, actress Jo Yeo Jung and actor Yeon Woo Jin attended press conference for channel SBS' new drama, 'Divorce Lawyer in Love.'
Shim Hyung Tak and Wang Ji Won also attended the conference with Jo Yeo Jung and Yeon Woo Jin.
20150415145339_552dfce386ce0_1.jpg

Meanwhile, the story of 'Divorce Lawyer in Love' is going to evolve around a divorce lawyer who falls in love with a junior staff, and the drama will premiere on April 18th.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=372797

I think this should be the Trailer for the First Epiosode:

credit SBSNOW

It seems like they'll show us their first work-relationship only during flashback? I hope so, as I prefer to start directly from their current working situation, but let's see.. Also, our heroine seems genuinely positive about her young boss being smitten by her, which he's not LOL on the contrary, it seems quite the opposite and I like that, given the fact she was such a richard simmons before.. Now I'm counting the minutes. 

*help*

Jo Yeo Jung's visual indeed changes with slight changes . She pulls a younger look with the black-no-fringe hair . While with that small fringe ( which i'm not a big fan of , lol ) she looks somehow older.

Anyway , I can't wait 4 tomorrow yaaaayy , I'll wait patiently for the subs . Recently alot of dramas take more than one day to be subbed and DLIL is new and all , so it might take quite some time . Well , I guess except for those who have Viki enabled . ;;)

The trailer looks super exciting , I hope Shim Hyeong-Tak 's charecter is hilariously written like his former ones . He has such a charismatic way into pulling out those charecters , I loved him alot in ( my daughter seo young & let's eat 1 ) . It's his second time playing a lawyer ^_^ . Indeed the same goes to Yeon woo jin , he's such a great actor >:D<

Archived