[Drama 2015] Heard It Through the Grapevine 풍문으로 들었소

Go Seung Ji

News bites: January 10, 2015

by awcoconuts | January 10, 2015 DRAMABEANS

KimMinHee_YooJoonSang_GoAhSung1.jpg

Kim Min-hee (Crying Man) has landed another high-profile Chungmuro project; in addition to headlining Park Chan-wook’s next film, Agasshi, she’s signed up for the latest project from film festival favorite Hong Sang-soo (Hill of FreedomOur Sunhi). In accordance with Hong’s unique, unscripted directorial style, there’s no information available on the title, characters, or plot of the upcoming film, but Yoo Joon-sang(The TargetBirth Secret) has also confirmed that he’ll be involved, in what will be his sixth collaboration with the director. It seems Yoo is destined to work with Go Ah-sung (Elegant LieSnowpiercer), as she’ll also be participating in the untitled Hong project, as well as starring in the upcoming drama I Heard It Through The Grapevine, which Yoo also got offered a part in. Cameras for the Hong movie will begin rolling at the end of January. [OsenJoy NewsOsen]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit of translation for the StarNews article :

YHJ is confirmed. Among the rest of the three (GAS, LJ, YJS) one of them is still in the final negotiation and two are confirmed (no mention of which one); but all 3 gave their verbal agreements to start filming on Jan 15th, even wihout the official contracts (still in preparation).

I guess few days later the wide-release press confirmations will be made. Can't wait to see GAS finally come back to TV.  I really don't expect her to be in a drama again, not in immediate future at least, what's with her movie career that attracted even Hollywood ppl. The script must be very good for her to take it, well no wonder as it's from the duo Ahn Pan Suk and Jung Sung Joo. I thought since both she and YJS were cast in a new movie of director Hong Sang Soo, they won't accept the drama, so this news is a pleasant surprise, hopefully it's really true. What a strange coincidence though, that GAS and YJS have been cast together 2 times in a row.

Viki now has a potential page for the drama.

Please make sure to add to your favorites. (only 60+ so far.)

http://www.viki.com/tv/25870c-i-heard-it-through-a-rumor

CLICK FAVORITE FOR UPDATES!

If you're interested in having "I Heard It Through A Rumor" to be licensed, please fill out this form for it to get licensed:)

Please make sure to fill in the title request form, listing "I Heard It Through A Rumor - 풍문으로 들었소" as the title.

Lee Joon confirms and starts filming for his new drama " Heard it as a Rumor"
 이준, ‘풍문으로 들었소’ 출연 최종 확정… 본격 촬영 돌입
배우 이준이 셀프 영상을 통해 SBS 새 월화드라마 ‘풍문으로 들었소’ 출연 소식과 첫 촬영 소감을 생생하게 전했다.

23일 오후 소속사 프레인TPC 공식 유튜브에는 이준의 ‘풍문으로 들었소’ 주연 소식과 함께 첫 촬영 소감을 전하는 영상이 올라왔다.

오는 2월 말 방송될 ‘풍문으로 들었소’는 제왕적 권력을 누리며 부와 혈통의 세습을 꿈꾸는 대한민국 초일류 상류층의 속물의식을 통렬한 풍자로 꼬집는 블랙코미디 드라마다. SBS 월화드라마 ‘펀치’ 후속으로 방송될 ‘풍문으로 들었소’는 ‘아줌마’, ‘아내의 자격’, ‘밀회’ 등 화제작을 함께한 명품콤비 정성주 작가와 안판석 감독이 의기투합한 작품이다.
영상 속 이준은 드라마 속 한인상 캐릭터의 헤어와 의상을 갖춰 입은 모습이다. 고등학생 역할답게 이름표가 달린 교복을 입고 풋풋한 매력을 뽐내고 있어 보는 이들의 마음을 설레게 하고 있다.

특히 이준은 이번 드라마 캐스팅 소식을 영상으로 직접 전해 눈길을 끈다. 뿐만 아니라 "한인상은 부모님 속 한번 썩인 적 없는 모범생이지만 서봄이라는 사랑스러운 여학생을 만나 험난할 수 있지만 굉장히 예쁜 사랑을 하게 되는 캐릭터다."라고 자신이 맡은 캐릭터에 대한 애정을 보이는 한편 “방송까지 딱 한 달 남았어요, 많이 기대해 주시길 바라겠습니다”라며 갓 끝난 첫 촬영 소감과 시청자들의 응원을 당부했다.

지난달 종영된 MBC 드라마 ‘미스터 백’에서 사고뭉치 재벌 2세 최대한 역을 맡았던 이준은 매력적인 마스크와 뛰어난 연기력으로 시청자들의 사랑을 한 몸에 받은 바 있다. 이번 드라마 출연을 통해 이준이 보여줄 또 한번의 연기변신에 벌써부터 많은 팬들의 관심이 모이고 있다.

한편 지난 7일 소속사 프레인TPC와의 전속계약을 통해 본격적인 연기활동의 신호탄을 쏜 이준은 오늘 드라마 ‘풍문으로 들었소’의 첫 촬영을 시작으로 바쁜 스케줄을 소화할 예정이다. 

동아닷컴 홍세영 기자 projecthong@donga.com
사진|동아닷컴DB·프레인TPC

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000310445

Prain TPC

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Lee Joon Confirms His Casting as Lead Role in New SBS Dramadeedeegii January 22, 201511Lee Joon Confirms His Casting as Lead Role in New SBS Drama

It has been confirmed that former MBLAQ member Lee Joon will be appearing in a brand new Monday-Tuesday SBS drama titled, “Heard It as a Rumor” (working title) after previously being in talks for the lead role.

Lee Joon recently shared the exciting news as well as his thoughts on completing filming for his very first scene for the drama through a video message greeting his fans.

On January 23, his agency, Prain TPC uploaded a video of Lee Joon introducing the character he will be portraying in the drama. He can be seen dressed in a school uniform for his character, Han In Sang, whom he describes as a perfect student who meets and falls in love with a female student named Seo Bom.

Fans are expressing anticipation for the upcoming drama, as they are looking forward to seeing Lee Joon portray the role of a high school student.

Meanwhile, “Heard It as a Rumor” is expected to premiere around the middle of February, following the completion of “Punch.”

Check out the video message below!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/22/lee-joon-confirms-his-casting-as-lead-role-in-new-sbs-drama/

Lee Joon Shares on Starring in Upcoming SBS Drama
Lee Joon shared his thoughts on filming the first episode of SBS’ drama I Heard Some Rumor (translated).

On January 23, Prain TPC, Lee Joon’s agency, dropped a video on its official YouTube showing Lee Jong sharing thoughts about starring in the SBS drama I Heard Some Rumor and filming the first episode.

I Heard Some Rumor is a dark comedy drama with a satirical look at the materialistic minds of the upper class in Korea. Set to air followingPunchI Heard Some Rumor is a new collaboration project of writer Jung Sung Joo and Ahn Pan Suk PD, who produced JTBC’s A Wife′s Credentials and Secret Love Affair together.

[Video] Lee Joon Shares on Starring in Upcoming SBS Drama
The video shows Lee Joon dressed up as his new drama character ‘Han In Sang’ wearing a school uniform with a name tag on it.

He introduced his character saying, “Han In Sang is a model student who has never went against his parents but he meet a lovely girl named ‘Seo Bom’ and starts a possibly dangerous, but beautiful love.”

Asking the viewers for their support, Lee Joon said, “There is only a month left until the broadcast. I hope that you will all look forward to it.”

Lee Joon starred as the troublemaker and the heir to a conglomerate company ‘Choi Dae Han’ in MBC’sMr. Back, receiving a lot of love for his charming appearance and outstanding acting ability. Fans’ attention has been gathering on another acting transformation that Lee Joon will be showing in the upcoming drama.

Having signed an exclusive contract with Prain TPC on January 7, Lee Joon began filming I Heard Some Rumor on January 23.

( http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85877/video-lee-joon-shares-on-starring-in-upcoming-sbs-drama ) 

Heard a rumor that Lee Joon is going to be in another drama so here I am to check this thread for updates and to bookmark it.

I'm so happy that this time he gets the girl but there be consequences to it. Happily ever after does not exist in real life so this is going to be a good drama I feel.

Ah February is one week away so I need to be patient!

So glad that Lee Joon has confirmed.

Another piece of good news..

Drama Fever already has a page for the drama as well.

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4626/Heard_It_Through_the_Grapevine/

Please click on become a fan.

Also please comment, so that they see there is a following for the show.

1st script reading ^^ 유준상 이준 ‘풍문으로들었소’ 출연확정, 엘리트 父子호흡
유준상과 이준이 SBS 새 월화드라마 ‘풍문으로 들었소’에서 최강 엘리트 부자지간을 결성하게 됐다.

오는 2월 말 방송될 ‘풍문으로 들었소’(극본 정성주/연출 안판석)는 제왕적 권력을 누리며 부와 혈통의 세습을 꿈꾸는 대한민국 초 일류상류층의 속물의식을 통렬한 풍자로 꼬집는 블랙코미디 드라마다.

‘풍문으로 들었소’에서 유준상은 대대손손 법률가 집안에서 태어나 최고의 귀족교육을 받고 자란 법무법인 대표 한정호 역을 맡았다. 
Embedded image permalink
극중 한정호는 법률상담을 통해 알게 된 정,관,재계 요인들의 비리를 무기로 권부의 중요한 인사까지 깊이 관여할 정도로 영향력을 행사하는 막강한 인물. 유준상의 착한 아들로 최강 부자를 결성하게 된 이준은 부모님 말씀이 곧 법으로 알고 자란 특권의 인큐베이터에서 만들어진 수재 한인상 역을 맡았다.

고등학교 3학년인 인상은 완벽한 아버지와 기품 넘치고 아름다운 어머니한테는 무심결에라도 짜증한번 낸 적이 없는 반듯한 모범생 아들이다.

두 사람은 인상이 뜻밖의 인물을 아내로 맞으면서 난생처음 겪는 사건사고에 좌충우돌하며 인생의 참맛을 알아가게 될 것으로 알려졌다.

한편 SBS 월화드라마 ‘펀치’ 후속으로 방송될 ‘풍문으로 들었소'는 '아줌마', '아내의 자격', '밀회' 등 화작을 함께한 명품콤비 정성주 작가와 안판석 감독이 의기투합한 작품이다.

때로는 코믹하게, 때로는 멜로를 통해 대한민국 상류사회의 이면과 부조리를 날카롭게 꼬집으며 흥행을 이끌어온 정성주 안판석 콤비가 

또 한 번 2015년 드라마판을 흔들 명작을 만들어낼지 벌써부터 기대를 모으고 있다. 2015년 2월 23일 첫 방송될 예정이다.(사진=SBS 제공) 
(http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201501261332130410 )

Actress Park So-young will act as a sister to Lee Joon - 박소영, '풍문으로 들었소' 출연확정…이준 동생 역201501270829775201_54c6cfc44993a.jpg

[OSEN=김윤지 기자] 배우 박소영이 SBS 새 월화드라마 ‘풍문으로 들었소’(극본 정성주, 연출 안판석) 출연을 확정했다.

27일 소속사 어와나엔터테인먼트에 따르면 박소영은 극중 한정호(유준상)와 최연희(유호정)의 딸이자 한인상(이준)의 동생인 한이지 역을 맡는다. 극의 중심이 되는 엘리트 집안의 둘째로서 예고에서 미술을 전공 중인 인물이다.

극 중 한이지는 부잣집 딸인 자신의 현재에는 만족하나 엄격하고 권위적인 집안 분위기에 갑갑해 하던 중, 오빠가 일으킨 소동이 답답한 삶의 돌파구가 될 것이라고 믿고 신나하는 철없지만 발랄한 여고생이다
(http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110064228) 

Yoo Joon-Sang and Lee Joon, work together at ‘Heard It As A Rumor’

13019_1.jpg

The actor Yoo Joon-Sang and Lee Joon decided to appear at SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Heard It As A Rumor’, and made elite family. 
‘Heard It As A Rumor’ is a black comedy drama, making a bitter satire on materialistic people of upper class in Korea, dreaming of hereditary succession of money and power.
At ‘Heard It As A Rumor’, Yoo Joon-Sang performs the role of Han Jung-Ho, the representative of law firm who was born in the family of jurist, and grew up with the best education of noble. In the drama Han Jung-Ho is a powerful man who exercises his influence to human resources, by the corruption of major figure in the government.
Lee Joon performs the role of Han In-Sang the son of Yoo Joon-Sang, who is brilliant child made by the incubator of privilege, who thinks that the word of parent is the law. In-Sang is the third grade in high school, and he is a model student who never annoyed at his perfect father and elegant mother.
Two people will realize the true taste of life, as In-Sang got unexpected wife.
‘Heard It As A Rumor’ will be aired on February 23rd, 10:00 p.m.
(http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=13019)

Actress Go Ah-sung returns to small screen to team with Lee Joon
0129-3

Actress Go Ah-sung makes a comeback to the small screen with the leading role in an upcoming SBS Monday-Tuesday drama series, ‘I Heard It Through The Grapevine’ after a long absence of 5 years.

Go Ah-sung is going to play the role of ‘Seo-bom’, the second daughter from an ordinary family in the new drama, which is scheduled to first air on February 23rd and show her attractive character.

Seo-bom is a high school student with a lively character, and falls in love with Han In-sang(Lee Joon) without knowing that he is a scion from a rich family. However, Seo-bom is a character who has an assertive attitude and talks and acts with reason, never steps back.

It is her comeback to the small screen after 5 years of absence, since she finished drama ‘God of Study’. “I am happy to be back in 5 years, especially to play the role of a high school student. I’m working a lot to be Seo-bom. I am going to put all my efforts into this drama. Please look forward to it,” said Go Ah-sung, after she was cast.

‘I Heard It Through The Grapevine’is wry black comedy about the hereditary succession of power and wealth and snobbery of the upper class. The first episode will air on February 23rdat 10p.m (KST) on channel SBS, following ‘Punch’.

(http://www.getitk.com/actress-go-ah-sung-returns-to-small-screen-to-team-with-lee-joon/?lang=en)

Ko Ah-seong to co-star in "Heard It Through The Grapevine" with Lee Joon
Ko Ah-seong is coming back for the first time in 5 years as Seo Bom, the second daughter to a regular family in the new SBS drama "Heard It Through the Grapevine". Her role is to point out the consciousness of a materialistic person.

Seo Bom has outstanding general knowledge about everything and is even quite popular. She falls in love with Han In-sang (Lee Joon) not knowing that he is a young noble so she's treated coldly and inspected but she stands firm in her state.
Ko Ah-seong is back for the first time in 5 years and she said, "I am excited and I've been preparing a lot for the role that I've never experienced in real life. I hope you look forward to my work".

Meanwhile, "Heard It Through the Grapevine" is a black comedy drama about the satire of first class Koreans who are materialistic. The drama is produced by Ahn Pan-seok and written by Jeong Seong-joo.

The drama comes soon on the 23rd of February.

http://www.hancinema.net/ko-ah-seong-to-co-star-in-heard-it-through-the-grapevine-with-lee-joon-78057.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter )

I Heard it Through the Grapevine confirms leading castby girlfriday | January 29, 2015 | 

GoAhSung_LeeJoon2.jpg

It looks like everything’s in place for our uber-rich family to mix it up with the hoi polloi in the scandal of the season — at least that’s what we’re told will happen in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama I Heard it Through the Grapevine,.........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/i-heard-it-through-the-grapevine-confirms-leading-cast/

I Heard it Through the Grapevine confirms leading cast
by girlfriday | January 29, 2015 | 

GoAhSung_LeeJoon2.jpg

It looks like everything’s in place for our uber-rich family to mix it up with the hoi polloi in the scandal of the season — at least that’s what we’re told will happen in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama I Heard it Through the Grapevine,.........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/i-heard-it-through-the-grapevine-confirms-leading-cast/

Yay go ah sunh is coming back to dramaland...m

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"CASTING NEWS: Go Ah Sung officially joins Lee Joon for Heard It through the Grapevine
LeeJoon_Go_Ah_Sung.png

Go Ah Sung has confirmed her participation in the upcoming SBS family drama Heard It through the Grapevine. She will co-star with Lee Joon in his follow-up to Mr. Baek.

In the 32-episode family drama, Lee Joon will play the privileged son of a powerful and elite upper-class family. His father (Yoo Joon Sang), runs the family law business, which has a history of wielding power behind the political scenes. His mother (Yoo Ho Jung) is the ideal socialite. 

Everything in their family appears to be perfect until Lee Joon's character impregnates his middle-class classmate, played by Go Ah Sung. Once word of the pregnancy spreads throughout the town, the bright, outspoken young woman suddenly finds herself thrown into the crazy world of money, social status, and power.

This series will be Go Ah Sung's first drama since her role in God of Study in 2010. Over the last few years, she has been busy with films, like Snowpiercer and Elegant Lies. We can't wait to see her back on the small screen?

I Heard It through the Grapevine will be produced by the writer-PD team of Jung Sung Joo and Ahn Pan Suk, who also worked together on Secret Love Affair and Wife's Credentials. It will premiere on February 23, following the conclusion of Punch. You can sign up for new episode alerts HERE.

What do you think of a Go Ah Sung/Lee Joon pairing? Even though Lee Joon made his transition into acting fairly recently, I have been really impressed with his work so far.  You can see his most recent role in Mr. Baek below:

(http://www.dramafever.com/news/casting-news-go-ah-sung-officially-joins-lee-joon-for-heard-it-through-the-grapevine/)

Top 5  New Korean Drama Feb.2015 GIVEAWAY!!!
Oh my goodness, I can’t believe that February is already pretty much here! It’s going to be a pretty busy month in the HallyuBack house, and so any chance I get to get away and watch a drama or two is a welcome bit of relaxation! Because it’s a shorter month, you may think that there would be less dramas coming out or that they may skip over any bigger dramas this month, but no! There’s actually some pretty intense and awesome looking dramas coming out.

First, here are the intense dramas. Heard it as a Rumor will tackle an issue I’ve never really seen covered in Korean dramas – high school pregnancy. It’s a hot button issue that isn’t new to someone like me who grew up in an American high school and knew several people who had babies while they were students. However in Korea, it’s really unheard of – or at least that’s what I’ve been told. It will be interesting to see how this plays out and if it starts any discussions on sex education for young people, something I’ve heard that is needed.  
Read more : http://hallyuback.com/top-5-new-korean-dramas-feb-2015-giveaway/

Archived