[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

On 11 August 2017 at 0:30 AM, youngatheart said:

Wow! What a ride of rocking of so many ships, our girl has some power. I wanted a big hints from the two of them and I believe I have got what I wanted. All other ships can spin her interview however they want. This girl has refrained from mentioning JCW's in a long time. We saw how she showed up at his movie premiere and now this. Go girl! Still counting day D-3 now in Korea. This is my only ship, I will only return if there are news about couple during MS time. I will mainly stay our girl's forum and start speaking there. 

hi @youngatheart

likewise here, so happy our girl is somewhat open and candid now...and everyone wants to listen to what she's gonna say, and they panicked ahahaha!  She is a real queen when she talks as you've said!  this is my only ship as well, I will stay and I will wait for them in the next years to come how ever long it will take...

hi @maryofbethany hi @ReemKanabta

• Like 5

youngatheart. dont make me cry, these few days i already kept crying for all kinds of reasons....  i was lurking and already keeping myself from wrting here. so many things happened this yr that non stop one after another.. i am suffocated,  n this dawning that the impending truth that will come Monday, is not gonna help, last few days i had real terrible personal matters. i left you to go on your Hiatus countdown, sorry,
yes, arny might be dangerous, my country MS, has young boys died of this or that accidents. Be safe, Be healthy. Be spirited, be trusting her. be strong for her. Youngie too, be faithful, which we all know, be trusting, so far you did well. be long suffering, you always has been, believed in him, you will.
i had bad withdrawal. let me silently lurk as you countdown the next 2 days.

• Like 4

youngatheart>
your cut hair post

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/12/ji-chang-wook-shares-video-getting-military-buzz-cut-upcoming-enlistment/

Ji Chang Wook Shares Video Of Himself Getting Military Buzz Cut For Upcoming Enlistment

With only a couple days left before his enlistment, actor Ji Chang Wook has shared a video of himself getting his hair cut short in preparation.

On August 12, the actor uploaded a short video to his Instagram account that follows him as he goes to a barber shop to get a military buzz cut. Ji Chang Wook has a bright smile on his face all throughout the process, adding to the light and whimsical musical playing in the background.

Ji Chang Wook plans to quietly enlist on August 14. His agency has revealed that he will not be meeting with fans or holding interviews with reporters on that day.

The actor has previously opened up about his upcoming military service and said, “I can’t wait for life in the military. I’m enlisting pretty late, but I hope to have fun and stay healthy throughout the process.”

Source (1)

Ji-Chang-Wook2.jpg

till 14 Aug.

• Like 3

Hi guys, I've been a silent shipper ever since healer started. And I wanna thank all of u who still have faith in our couple.   I just have a question ( i don't know if it has been discussed already) :who's the dog in the pic? Am I just being delulu? http://i66.-/11j9dgg.jpg

Edited by sarangdetective
Picture
  • Like 2

Hi,

@maryofbethany I will still stay lurking as I have for over 2 years because I love this couple I notice there are a few hardcore shippers that if post something wrong I will be looked up.

I decided to sign up was because of being anxious and hoping for some sign and that was my first post. I hardly post as I'm not good in multi media and not proficient in words, I have brain blocks.  I'm amaze on how you are able to write all these long post. Not only you. @ReemKanabta, @youngatheart, @hrh77 a few more I cannot recall on top of my head. You guys are the greatest, it gives me great pleasure reading your posts.

• Like 5

Dear Lord, please grant the Man, his safety , peace, trust, grant the Healer some healing of body, mind, heart, and spirit (soul).
Heal him his body, as and when he is hurt, let him recovers from exterior and interior wounds, be an example that celeb are not weaklings and dont live like IVP in camp.
Heal him his mind, when things bad happens, let him has wisdom to deal with problems wisely, not putting himself in danger, also use wisdom to handle people problems.
Heal him his heart, when he missed his dear ones, "all kinds' of dear ones, his mom, and so and so.... have faith that his dear ones will live bravely for him to return.
Heal him his soul, this is speaking from a christian's view, may fans of other religions pardon me, as you can pray on your own religiously differently, allow me to pray to my Lord God for his soul and PMY's soul, his spirit be born-again, and receive salvation and has eternal life.

yes, the Lord who heals, do heal our Healer, his body, mind, heart and spirit. we give Thee thanks, full heartedly. .
amen.

• Like 3

“I’ll be back! Salute!”

so said Wookie, his final salute and promises.
i believed at both Soompi and dramabeans, some of the chief anchors, admins are still fans of Healer, even if they are no more changminers, they loved Healer-ya. Alot.
here's soompi's send-off.

Ji Chang Wook Reveals Photos Of His Shaved Head Ahead Of Military Enlistment

Ji-Chang-Wook-1.jpg

i Chang Wook wrote a handwritten message on the photos saying, “I’ll be back! Salute!” He accompanied his note with his signature.

Meanwhile, he had also shared a video of himself getting the haircut on his Instagram account.

We wish him the best during his service!

SOOMPI ORIGINAL TRIBUTE ARTICLE

allkpop reports

1st Look article on last pictorial

International Business Times

facebook source

x-sport korean source

cr. soompi

• Like 3

@maryofbethany there is a posting on a part of PMY's interview from naver in instagram with heading "I like to call oppa but dough didn't mean I don't like younger men" and some translation. I do not know how to copy over.  Would you like to do the honor.

Hope that the picture of NJH posing with him during his hair cut is photoshop, if not I will be sad.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, tan10can said:

@maryofbethany there is a posting on a part of PMY's interview from naver in instagram with heading "I like to call oppa but dough didn't mean I don't like younger men" and some translation. I do not know how to copy over.  Would you like to do the honor.

@tan10can haha, sure!:lol:very happy to do that, where the link, or who's instagram. tonight i look it up. now working, bts and interviews itself are always the channel whereby real meanings are lost in translations, which lead to be used as further evidences of smooth sailings of ships. nonetheless, nonetheless, all ships means good for the guy, all ships wishes well for him, all ships wish 'Happy Ending' for him, even if we find out he is boarding another ship actually, and not our ship. It is well with our souls.

@youngatheart ya got that? that instagram?

• Like 3

"It’s me. haha. ke
Good morning.  I am going to Gangwon Province now.
Everyone be happy and healthy, don’t forget me, and you must wait for me!!!!
I will come back healthy!!!
Then, I shall take my leave..!
I will leave a message again when I’m out on vacation after 100 days!! Salute!!!! "

no one can guess wrongly who said that!

that's a write out from The Kitchen.
go Jichangwook's kitchen and read, they don't like us to copy paste here.
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/08/14/news-ji-chang-wook-leaves-for-2-year-military-enlistment/#more-27021

[News] Ji Chang Wook leaves for 2-year military enlistment

1 year and 9 months !!!!
starting counting...
It has begun.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@tan10can haha, sure!:lol:very happy to do that, where the link, or who's instagram. tonight i look it up. now working, bts and interviews itself are always the channel whereby real meanings are lost in translations, which lead to be used as further evidences of smooth sailings of ships. nonetheless, nonetheless, all ships means good for the guy, all ships wishes well for him, all ships wish 'Happy Ending' for him, even if we find out he is boarding another ship actually, and not our ship. It is well with our souls.

@youngatheart ya got that? that instagram?

Here it is!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tan10can said:

Hope that the picture of NJH posing with him during his hair cut is photoshop, if not I will be sad.

The picture is photoshop I posted his original IG video of him  getting his hair cut. The girl in the background is not NJH! If you look at soompi post you will clearly see that she is not NJH. Very funny why would he take gf to barber shop when he is dating secretly 

Edited by youngatheart
Edited
  • Like 4