[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Even delulu or not, watching the BTS, there is not doubt that they fell in love from the beginning of Heler. I think by now they already know that they have to be together...as JCW song says..."...Be with you, from spring to summer till the autumn leaf falls...

Because of love, we are on the road from stranger to acquaintance
We share beautiful 
memories and yearn for the shape of future

Since all these time they have been together, ...Be with you, from spring, summer and autumn... they have reinforced their love.

They fell in love ...Because of Love we are in the road from strangers... (at the beginning of Healer) ...to Acquaintance (By the end of Healer).

They have now shared beautiful memories (Busan, Shanghai night, a special Proposal and a Public display of love with the Healer kiss scene and "First Love" during JCW Fan meetings). PMY mentioned in her last IG tag MEMORIES and they yearn for the shape of future...After they are done with their work or the MS? Let's wait and see the development of their love story.:)

Edited by zenit
  • Like 15

About the contents of 2 Additional Healer disks (Koreans already got their copies, Innolife and YesAsia still didn't receive the copies for distribution apparently):

• 1st disk include 14 sections are follows:
  1. Episode 7 youngshin and junghoo hold hands on the rooftop.
  2. Episode 9 youngshin calls junghoo in the phone booth.
  3. Episode 11 youngshin and junghoo date in cinema.
  4. Episode 12 youngshin and junghoo eat at youngshin's home&junghoo get hurt on the rooftop.
  5. Episode 13 east or west.
  • 2nd disk incude 7 sections:
  1. Episode 15 sweet scenes at junghoo's home.
  2. Episode 16 the scene that youngshin told junghoo even though he can't find the killer,he has to come back.
  3. Episode 17 the action scenes in the run.
  4. Episode 20 kiss scene (under the sunshine)

Besides,the 2nd disk include some tidbits that the healer offical wesite has posted. Please credit if repost. Thanks DropedDemon for English translation.

• Like 10

I like this little present. This is what I called 'PINK STORY'.  Love it very much.

The have adjourned from a lonely and quiet place  of KBS to open air kissing.

Ol7ZP0i.jpg

Edited by twig2

@tehlimau Omg i so loved your little present, the ending it sends flutters to my heart, i suddenly missed our Changmin!!! you are indeed a master of fanfic :) 

@zenit great analysis on the song Be with you, they are really destined for each other, delulu or not :)

@reemkanabta thank you for sharing those pics of Wookie...he is so cool and cute in that white top!

Pls don't forget to vote for Healer as the Best Korean Drama of 2015 at koreandrama.org

• Like 10