[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Thanks @Voilla_amore for the bts of BOTM, we can finally see some of your pictures, I already saw that video before, that Jeremy Jones soundls like a player and a flirt even if he has a girlfriend

and btw she was totally giving him the WTF look here, and @amyR055 thinks she just said "What is this", she's so different from her bright self with her co stars before, she was trying to force a smile

af19784agw1eszai9jcz2g20ak0631l0.gif

af19784agw1eszai7gdxzg209g08iu0z.gif

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

Guest amyR055

@Reemknabta hahaha that  is the first time MY had that kind of look on her face. I think she was uncomfortable because her costar was too giddy. Hopefully that guy won't make it difficult for MY with his extra attention to her.

3hpJ93R.gif

From her face - you could see her 'cringe' expression actually.

Guest Voilla_amore

its her role.....coz she's at that time are engaged with Han Zhang....JJ were the one who have a crush...but basically if we see his weibo, he like PMY....ho ho ho....makes someones have to enter China, whatever it takes...

Yaa...Wookie.....just sign on whatever role land in one of those piles in your desk....as long as it has China name on it....

I can't bear to watch you so restless......it affect my sleeping time, coz my heart can't take it, if we saw it.....cmmon lover boy...just sign....

Wookie yaa...you didn't really know that right ? you just becomes undeniable so attractive to watch, we like watch some 'Catch me if you can' series...with dunno who are we catch or what we wanna catch for or we want you to got caught ?...we still didn't know. This is like watch a Real Drama alive, without no script and we have to guess along the way. Like Charlie Chaplin Love Drama ...

@ReemKanabta .... yeyyy, gifs are always the best. thanks Reem, u are awesome as usual too. hahaha..look at the sudden face expression of minyoungi, i wonder what did he say for her to turn sour and move her eyes such ways. She's not impressed at all JJ .. too bad for you. She has the someone better looking and more impreesive.

btw, wookie should disguise himself JH style if he wants to avoid being caught. hihi

@FleursdeLys101 .. thanks for throwing back those warmest backhugging scene ever .. 

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 4

Guest Voilla_amore

@avi1003  he already become Healer...but he got caught when he arrived at Shanghai....those were his shocked eyes....

So, mister master of dating secretly, you aren't that sophisticated as you claimed it before.....need to call ajuhmma ? anyway, Wookie yaa....we all here willing to help you, just hop in here, and ask...we will save your day....as long as your admit to us, that our hints and clues were spot on......

Guest Voilla_amore

they are practising...that what I  read from this account.....JJ play the enarmoured one, so I believes he just can't help himself...

PMY is too beautiful, they just...well....cant help themselves. Maybe that's one of the reason our boy just went global....someones must sent him this bts and such with so much more details.....let's say Han Zhang ???.....he he he....

HZ : Wookie shi...check this out. You ask me to watch over her right ?

Wookie : uh....what's he's been up too ? is that a bts ? or they are practising ?

HZ : um...well...its a bts, but JJ say that ur woman are really beautiful..he keep saying those....should I send more bts pics?

Wookie : sure...pallii

HZ : did you see it ?

Wookie  : I talk to you next week...CU there

HZ : what do you mean ? are you coming ?

Wookie : you bet, I am.....

he he he....sorry....just got carried away...

hahahaha it's ok @Voilla_amore I really hope that he's keeping an eye on all the bts, and the fact that this JJ keep praising her, following her on weibo, liking a post where she's tagged to, even posting her pic with the others on his weibo......

It might be normal for the Chinese, but certainly in SK they're not used to it, and certainly Wooks will not like it

• Like 6

Guest JessicaTham

@pariG    @Eileen531

thanks for the warm welcome :) well i think i'm the only one who dont know much about them but i'm collecting all details :P

i have watched all bts and i loved it all :wub:

OMG is this real????? are they dating??????????? :w00t:

Edited by JessicaTham

Guest Voilla_amore

hm.....

005SxYjsjw1eswq3yomfgj30zk0qo78l.jpgpic not mine

someone must be asked someones to keep an eye for his someone.....and someones must also told someones to stick to someones since this someones already prep by someones....

Guest Voilla_amore

and....it makes me hmmmmm moreee....

c5a94a07jw1et4d6031msj20k00u0ade.jpg

coz I just remember this

tumblr_no8vm1Wbf61tuj76io2_250.jpg

all pics cr to owner.....

don't bash and troll...just absorb all information.....I mean, is he being a trends ?

Guest twig2

@tianashi and @avi1003 : he he he......glad finally I can't get thru the firewall......it's not easy...pheww.....the things that I did, just because of this couple....

I've been bc crazy browsing thru door to door, from SK to China back to SK then landed in China.... try to finding them...sometimes got hang.....well, have to changes from hangul to chinese several times....I must be getting better, well learned from hacker ajuhmma ... :).

I can't sleep yet, I have to to......I've become hooked...

they all say that Wookie are going to attend Shanghai festival ????....wae ? suddenly ? he's not in the first invited guests, I already check it out , why now ? ...fishy fishy fishy........looks like someone just pull a string so he have a reason.....

Is Shanghai near PMY's shooting place?

Voilla_amore ... Thanks a million for those posts.  I am waiting for more posts. Saranghae

hello everyone...and welcome @JessicaTham and dont worry we all are here to give all exclusive updates and as u know we all are crazy shipper:P so plese feel free to post whtever u want about changmin :wub:

@Voilla_amore :w00t: i think for the 1st time i'm able to see the pic which u posted :Pthnxx for all the exclusive update...u r lucky to have a great family :D@ReemKanabta  agree with u...look at her face..she is not enjoying it,the way he is behaving :blink: hahah atleast for a sec she must have thought about wookie (best partner) :P

• Like 4

Guest twig2

@Reemknabta hahaha that  is the first time MY had that kind of look on her face. I think she was uncomfortable because her costar was too giddy. Hopefully that guy won't make it difficult for MY with his extra attention to her.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

From her face - you could see her 'cringe' expression actually.

Maybe it is part of the scene that needed her to show as being uncomfortable as the guy was teasing her. 

Guest CrystalDsouza

hello....in love with this couple..i have watched many kdrama and want few of my otp to end up together but these two... my god they have to end up together :wub: u guyz are really talented..i have seen few edits and have read FF's too..loved it :)