[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest twig2

@nicolelim88 ‌     @tianashi   Thanks a lot  for my birthday wishes dear :) :wub:

@tehlimau your FF  :P backseat was hot.. :P  is that FF you gave me after i bug you ..if yes than i want one more :P even one is pending from @ReemKanabta side.....@reem did you read this.... :P 

@voilla_amora @amyr055  dear wookie must have gave PMY lot of instruction after happy camp..watch that video  :P  i am sure :P aww my wookie & his heart... :P so PMy dear lloks like you are following long list of Dos and Don'ts :P LOVE.... hehehe

i love our changmin...they spread LOVE..hahaha see again...

second post of wookie is again for PMY./..first for fans & second for PMY & 3rd again for fans....lol wookie sooo cute & PMY....love the way you send your flying kiss to wookie..he must be at ease....right wookkaa :P 

tumblr_np98rbgXxi1ur5j77o1_250.gif10500250_1402098383451772_79410953922971bbyong

so hows the weather wookiee...is it HOT like you or COOL like PMY flying kiss.. :P

bbyong

happy birthday @PariG

Hi ladies.....

@amyR055 : I agreed 100% with what you said : she wore a very unflattering dress in the drama praying ceremony. And I believes that someone not only showed his claws, but also made a long list for her....like : don't wear those sexy dress, you are not in your homeland, and  I couldn't jump all over sea to save you ( well...he can only jumps all over rooftop right ?).

One thing that really obvious is that, she...the one who famous with a very stylish elegant fashion sense, now she makes herself dissapearing, and become those one of 'serious actor'.....not a 'Star'...she even wore those long dress when travelling, to become mingles with the other passenger. Other thing that very notable, is our Wookie become a fashionista....well, a fashion model or whatever those means.....like he only takes a pictures shoot, a fashion model, and well.....it's almost 4 months since Healer wrap, but he still not choose one of those piles in his offer. ( I heard that he turned down quite a few offer actually......) 

Most suspicious is he now choose everything related to China.....well...I'm in a big Delulu, since I just bought a no return and non refundable ticket, I have to finish the journey to the Happy Moru moru Island....

let's check them out :

Minyoung :

Famous with her Fashion sense, she even won one of those prestiges Model Award .....well...look at this pic below :

trv023.jpgpic not mine

this is more likely the same style with her ' Tory Burch' in her ceremony drama

bm005.jpgpic not mine

when I saw this, I like....hm...this is unlikely her at all ? she more like ajuhmma style......See her co-star beside her ? she wore sleveless...so why don't she ? why she wore those black hideous long top ? unless, she showed someone 1st that what she going to wear

....and I bet those someones dislike the idea, maybe just ask her to cover it....too much skin, and I don't like it.  he he he.....that's why we have her question mark style ......

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

So...what do you think ladies ?

Are we still in Delulu mode or we are now in a .....................

Guest treasure51

First, @pariG (tagging not working again:mellow: HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY:):)always hv happy days with u love ones..:wub:

@Voilla_amore, bravo... We all buy one way tickets.. Changmin make me insane.

@tehlimau, ur ff.. I read urs after webfoot's ff.. And it's abt JYJ's song 'back seat'.. .u two r my fav writers (reem and adni too)

Guest Eileen531

@labyrinth525, it appears that we might of missed your birthday too.  So if I am correct then this is my Belated Happy Birthday wish for you.  Hope you had a good day and enjoyed yourself immensely. haha, take care.

Guest nicolelim88

@labyrinth525 happy belated birthday to you too according to @Eileen531. May your dream come true always...... meeting the mr and mrs Ji????? 

@pariG .. sending you hugs and kisses :wub:... have the happiest ever my dear :) always take care of yourself... 

Annyeong @All !!! Take care everyone !

Wookie and Changmin !  we are missing you both ... wherever you are, pls  remember ChangMin Healerites are just around the corner waiting to hear good news about our ChangMin couple :) 

• Like 5

Kudos to @all changminers for staying positive and making this ship stay sailing and full of fun.  

@Eileen531 ..thanks for sharing the link, feeling of warm and proud when reading this lines about uri youngi. Well she is now very taken care of by someone and surely she will deliver her part well :)

Hans always looks good in Chinese period costume but the real surprise is Park Min Young looking exceptionally beautiful as a Chinese period goddess, so much so that she looks even better than the other Chinese supporting actresses in this cast. Check out the first set of drama promotional stills below as well as additional pictures of Park Min Young on the set filming.

happy belated birthday to @pariG @labyrinth525 .. may all your wishes come true and had a happy jolly celebration.

• Like 5

Guest Eileen531

Hey, I received an email from Innolife this evening asking about my complete address. I guess this means they are in the process and double checking everything before they ship the DvD's out........Oh i can't wait.  This feels like the night before Christmas like when I was 8 and knew what was going on.

You're welcome @avi1003, glad you liked it. I know most of us already saw those pictures but the article is positive so thought good for Pmy! 

Ahaha, so I guessed right @labyrinth525. Realized your digits are similar to mine and knew we overlooked your B-day. Sorry! :)          

Guest minksquared

OOh I'm excited for you @Eileen531 !! Have fun and fall in love with our couple over and again now that you'll be receiving the DVD soon! :) Gah, I wished it wasn't so expensive :(:(

Guest minksquared

@tehlimau Just jumped over to your website to read your latest FF....i. have. no. words. :wub: Don't ever stop writing ok! Loved all of your stories! You write so brilliantly and everything is expressed with such nuances it makes my heart feel so much!

Hey, I received an email from Innolife this evening asking about my complete address. I guess this means they are in the process and double checking everything before they ship the DvD's out........Oh i can't wait.  This feels like the night before Christmas like when I was 8 and knew what was going on.

You're welcome @avi1003, glad you liked it. I know most of us already saw those pictures but the article is positive so thought good for Pmy! 

Ahaha, so I guessed right @labyrinth525. Realized your digits are similar to mine and knew we overlooked your B-day. Sorry! :)          

​i am soo happy and jealous of you at the same time @Eileen531 .. can't wait for the moment too. U will be the one having the privileage to drool and drool on their juicy interaction first hand. Horrayyy do share it with us too. How i wish the DVD wasn't so pricy :(

@tehlimau .. your latest ff is just awesome. I like the part where both are lost and oblivious to the icy cold night. Aren't we in love with ep.20. Soo much feel and soo much love. I keep reading and then I decided to get the love vibes again on the kbs drama awards.. awwwwww

• Like 6

Guest Eileen531

Awww, @treasure51, that picture of Changwook is awesome!!  I keep looking at it and I'm waiting for him to shift his hips.........oh my!                   I think I might have to jump into the water behind him to cool off........whoever it was that got him to represent KONUS should be very pleased with themself............I think this photoshoot will turn out really nice just from the few bts pictures I"ve seen.  

The add reads...........KONUS elevated street wear.  Who knew?

@minksquared and @avi1003, I resisted a bit in thinking of buying the DvD for the same reason.......cost.  My daughters gave it to me for Mother's Day and my Birthday.......such great girls.  They still got me something little for my b-day too when the DVD was already enough .....spoiled I am.  I was wondering who was it that subbed the 2nd Teaser from the other day, anyone know?  The video was on YT so was it the official KBS production people......that is the one thing that will be hard watching without subs........so once everyone starts receiving the DvD's in the mail and we put them up here............i hope a kind soul will do the translations for all of us.......fingers crossed.

Guest minksquared

@Eileen531 Awww such lovely girls you have!! :) Very happy for you! I'm excited for you actually - to receive your DVD soon. Sorry, I've no idea who subbed the teaser - do you think there will be option to choose subtitle in the DVD? I really hope so, otherwise it will be tough! Do share the goodies with us in here when you get it hehe :)

Guest Voilla_amore

@tehlimau  : My new fav : "Back Seat".............pheww.......may oh may........this is really really yummy.....hehehe

you suppose to warn me not to read it during meeting.....and I really did.....it's not healthy at all....here I am, and have a wide grin in my face, and this is a budget meeting.....everyones must thought that I'm crazy......

with this FF, I bet we were have a bunch of .grandchild when we arrive at Moru moru Island......not daughter or son anymore....since this turbo ship been warping all the way......

Keep it up Ladies.....love you all!!

Good Afternoon my dear Healerites! *waves hard* Thanks for reading "Back Seat" but please don't read so often it hits another 1000 views and I will need to write another rated fic....kekeke just kidding. Appreciate your love.

@nicolelim88 and @Eileen531 To continue writing until ChangMin is married - I am not sure if my inspiration can last me that long. What if they take 10 years to make it official?! But thanks for the encouragement also to @avi1003 and @minksquared and I will continue as long as I can - at least whatever happens henceforth there will be an archive of stories. If they get married I will compile these as a wedding present, lol.

all the yummy goodies for our couple - keep them coming!

• Like 11