[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Latest PMY interview from Braveness of the Ming. interesting part:

http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/22833466.html

she said that "those who came to film before at Hengdian told me that the working conditions here are quite tough...." So who filmed at Hengdian recently?! Who told her? She also mentioned she researched on Hans Zhang, her new partner. Who was recently with Hans at Happy Camp? :)

Droolsome Ceci shoot @ReemKanabta and him going to LA now. Is our man making a stopover somewhere else first??

Or he can visit his future sister in law. *sorry effect of morning syndrom hehehehe 

• Like 11

Morning Yeorobun, inspiration works in strange ways. But instead of a ChangMin fic, I did a Healer (but rated fic) kekekekeke. Well, SJH and CYS are synonymous with uri  ChangMin, so interprete what you will.

hope you guys like. But with a fat warning it is NSFW!

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/06/01/k-drama-fanfic-healer-episode-20-back-seat-r-rated/

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 12

Guest minksquared

Hello loves! Been so busy and haven't been keeping up here :(:(

Loving all the news, FF, c-strips etc etc you guys are churning out. I'm lurking, DEFINITELY, just no time to post :)

So here's one:

WHY HELLO THERE!

7a034549jw1esphm5e3sqj20hs0hsgo1.jpg

Credit - adette_d

This boy looks good even after such a long flight! :wub:

Edited by minksquared

Guest Eileen531

Wow, thanks @minksquared for sharing the great pictures.  Glad you've kept current but come out of lurking whenever you are free.  Have to agree they man looks good after that long butt flight. lol

Guest minksquared

I'm supposed to be working but....oh dear me...Changwook is taking over my life at the moment :P

LOVE his smirksmile here!:wub:

e7160be1jw1espiphi06kj20g00sgmz2.jpg

e7160be1jw1espipi6nw0j20g00sgjtf.jpg

e7160be1jw1espiphpmj1j20fz0sgac9.jpge7160be1jw1espipiko0hj20g00sgacn.jpg6eda95f3gw1espi68tg6ij20hz0sg408.jpg

Wished they didn't shove a camera right in his face though :(

e7160be1jw1espilx0pjej20fz0sgq4m.jpg

5d2d14dbjw1espgciw4huj20ez0qotb0.jpg

MMMMmmmmmm.....SEXY NAPE! :wub::wub:

5d2d14dbjw1espgcjd69ij20f00qo0v6.jpg

Cr as tagged.

Wow, i guess i thought he was still on Jeju Island......never saw him leaving there and now already in the airport heading to the US.......did he even recuperate from the after party......lol.......he never sleeps does he.  I love him in a pair of jeans......I'm not a scandal fan but in LA he will blend right in. lol

Thanks @tehlimau for Minyoung's interview link. Very nice connection, they practically scream "We talk"

@siptiamari, i googled translate and it makes little sense.  Have fun shooting around while jjeop Ido all-you-can-memories buried in the chest and you're overcome even better in hot weather, please note that health KISS side

Maybe @pmyjcw, can  translate the IG post since the google translate is always odd. Thanks.

전 촬영재밌게 하면서 쩝이도 가슴에 묻고 맘껏 추억하며 잘이겨내고 있어요 여러분도 더운날씨 건강유의하세요

Rough trans: Hello there

• Like 6

i am dead now with all the goodies and spazzing. Changmin is jjangg. Thanks you ladies for sharing all the good stuff. Wookies is drop dead gorgeous. jawdropped. Let me take recover and get bigger oxygen tank :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

Guest amyR055

I liked Minyoung's dress....it was different from anything I've seen her wear before.  Even if she didn't care for it she would wear it if it was a gift. LoL  I guess love does that.....

@Eileen531 The dress is nice for beachwear and no doubt MY looked gorgeous in it. She can wear anything even plain white shirt and still look effortless.

But that dress look like innerwear for women in Chinese period drama actually. Especially without the cardigan     osBSo1S.png

Guest Voilla_amore

Hi ladies.....

@amyR055 : I agreed 100% with what you said : she wore a very unflattering dress in the drama praying ceremony. And I believes that someone not only showed his claws, but also made a long list for her....like : don't wear those sexy dress, you are not in your homeland, and  I couldn't jump all over sea to save you ( well...he can only jumps all over rooftop right ?).

One thing that really obvious is that, she...the one who famous with a very stylish elegant fashion sense, now she makes herself dissapearing, and become those one of 'serious actor'.....not a 'Star'...she even wore those long dress when travelling, to become mingles with the other passenger. Other thing that very notable, is our Wookie become a fashionista....well, a fashion model or whatever those means.....like he only takes a pictures shoot, a fashion model, and well.....it's almost 4 months since Healer wrap, but he still not choose one of those piles in his offer. ( I heard that he turned down quite a few offer actually......) 

Most suspicious is he now choose everything related to China.....well...I'm in a big Delulu, since I just bought a no return and non refundable ticket, I have to finish the journey to the Happy Moru moru Island....

let's check them out :

Minyoung :

Famous with her Fashion sense, she even won one of those prestiges Model Award .....well...look at this pic below :

trv023.jpgpic not mine

this is more likely the same style with her ' Tory Burch' in her ceremony drama

bm005.jpgpic not mine

when I saw this, I like....hm...this is unlikely her at all ? she more like ajuhmma style......See her co-star beside her ? she wore sleveless...so why don't she ? why she wore those black hideous long top ? unless, she showed someone 1st that what she going to wear

....and I bet those someones dislike the idea, maybe just ask her to cover it....too much skin, and I don't like it.  he he he.....that's why we have her question mark style ......

Her airport fashion before Healer :

Very Stylish Fashion , she one of Fashion Icon in SK.....since well...actually since long time ago.....

Screen-Shot-2014-07-02-at-10.59.39-AM.pn

1f9764cf357c5a68808e105d170f8884.jpg

ebcc8db9fd8477d4e638c0ed4b649b0f.jpg

all pics cr to owner

Wookie :

He choose the China water first, and choose better....appear in Happy Camp, the most famous Variety Show, and befriend with one of Famous MC in China. Plus he get to know Hans Zhang there....

He just mark a teritorry first, before he let his woman there....( let me be in my own insane mind...okay ? )

1. Happy Camp Variety.....2.Fans meeting start in HK......3. Suddenly appear in Chengdu.....4. Doing a Lonsdale, with Chinesse Distributor Lonsdale ...this is like saying : I will take  whatever offer that makes me accesible to China.....hahaha.... I do sound crazy right ? but no, well, look it this way, this is mean that He can enter or got his Chinesse Visa easily, and maybe incognito travel there. He already befriend all happy camp MC, not to mention that I believe that he have Hans Zhang nu....as for Heng Dian, he knew it well, since he filmed Empress Qi there, so off course he knew the way. 1 phone call, and one of his Chinesse friend will be drives him to this location, and look like some of the high prominent media industry there loves him......so, it's easy to sneak him in and out there. 

So...what do you think ladies ?

Are we still in Delulu mode or we are now in a .....................

Guest amyR055

@voilla_amore totally agreed. Must be a long list of Dos and Don'ts for her. lol. It was hot too in Hengdian - they called it sauna place. MY totally dress down( or overdress) for that occasion. Normally she loves showing off her legs to make an illusion of being taller than she is  but choose to cover it this time.

Happy  Camp was really blessing in disguise for him, he gained a few trustworthy China friends especially the MCs looked really fond of him.

@Voilla_amore what you said about the changes post HEALER between those two are just too obvious. Hahaha.. what's with the cardigan. Coincidence ? Influencing each other ? I don't think we are delulu anymore.

The fact that wookie now appears more manly, more namja like as compared to pre Healer is enough to make me a happy changminers. Yippeeeeeee 

tq @all for sharing all the good stuff .. i don't know why soompi still %$# :crazy: 

• Like 7

Guest adniRose

@tehlimau omg thank u for new ff.. bye2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862494 it's awesome!!

even i love Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young to death, but my love for Seo Jung Hoo & Chae Young Shin is on another level.. lol what am i blabbering about.. 

i miss this awesome OTP so freakin much..! 

1-vert_zpsdnafjsdo.jpg

Guest nicolelim88

@tehlimau you did it again.  please don't stop writing, write until they both get married ok. 

@pariG sorry I miss wishing you a happy belated birthday. May your dream comes true and stay healthy always.

To everyone who did a great job. Keep this forum alive and cozy............. cheers

Guest nicolelim88

@mywebfoot you also did a good job writing the ff. It is not easy writing a ff. I really salute you. Please also don't stop writting a new one.I will be waiting. 

Same to @Reemkanabta.  can't wait for the new one. Hopefully soon ya.

Hv a great day everyone.

Guest pariG

@nicolelim88 ‌     @tianashi   Thanks a lot  for my birthday wishes dear :) :wub:

@tehlimau your FF  :P backseat was hot.. :P  is that FF you gave me after i bug you ..if yes than i want one more :P even one is pending from @ReemKanabta side.....@reem did you read this.... :P 

@voilla_amora @amyr055  dear wookie must have gave PMY lot of instruction after happy camp..watch that video  :P  i am sure :P aww my wookie & his heart... :P so PMy dear lloks like you are following long list of Dos and Don'ts :P LOVE.... hehehe

i love our changmin...they spread LOVE..hahaha see again...

second post of wookie is again for PMY./..first for fans & second for PMY & 3rd again for fans....lol wookie sooo cute & PMY....love the way you send your flying kiss to wookie..he must be at ease....right wookkaa :P 

tumblr_np98rbgXxi1ur5j77o1_250.gif10500250_1402098383451772_79410953922971bbyong

so hows the weather wookiee...is it HOT like you or COOL like PMY flying kiss.. :P

bbyong

Edited by pariG

Guest Eileen531

@parig, (tagging not working), you are crazy girl!  Laughing at your "I want you two......to be XXXXXXXX theory. Too cute and thanks for gifs and picture.

Great FF @tehlimau, I really enjoyed the flow and the ending. I also caught up on a few I missed. I agree with @nicolelim88, keep writing until they get married. hehe  Thanks again.

Uh how could I forget you @Ahpheng and your latest meme strip, great as usual and they both look so beautiful. I saw a picture of Jcw's low cut socks......keke too funny!

Edited by Eileen531