[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@Eileen531 I do think so, this will be our format once our old thread done.. but I guess of course with some advance in here and there too after this trial for a week.. in other thread that I have visited, the mods are waiting for us, member, to notify them ASAP if there's a problem or something that need to fix  :)

If you dont want to check notifications right away, maybe just ignore it eileen.. haha. It's past midnight here in my place but I'm too excited to getting used for our new home.. hahaha. I'll be offline soon.. Good to see all changminers aboard the ship safe and sound :) *hug*

Edited by rnia93
tagging

Guest Eileen531

Goodnight to you ladies on the other side of the world and thanks for the tips about notifications, I appreciate it. 

Ji Chang Wook speaks

We do not want to be revealed us now
Do you see that cap  same bracelets ....  Are you all happy ??

but please do not tell any one

Secret between us, because you our lovely Fans
Beware of paparazzi

There are just more Coming

Embedded image permalink

pic not mine:ph34r:

Welcome to ChangMin thread  @mokuren68  Please enjoy your stay here and don't be shy to post your insights or your delulu mind with the rest us. Let's all have fun spazzing our lovely ChangMin. 

Edited by tianashi

Another very familiar and similar gesture that made our beautiful playful ChangMin Couple, which means that even in different moments of life, they are always on the same wavelength with each other! 

le0up5bhml5s.jpg

Cr:ChangMin Shippers Facebook

And can only say ChangWook+MinYoung we feel your love in the air:x,and generally even judging by the description the ideal type of girl our Changwook and especially this new interview after the Healer, so I'm pretty sure that in this way he is very wise, accurately described the beautiful goddess that completely captivated his heart and this is of course only our smiling PMY, a girl whose od only a smile comes a special beauty and kindness of the soul and the girl who fits harmoniously throughout the Wookie, all together they created the most beautiful and unforgettable ChangMin Healer Couple, which simply submits a special magic and sensuality between them more and more good people who simply Every day more and more deeply fall in love with them and hope that such a perfect couple as ChangMin will be very happy together, because the real chemistry, special sensibility, admiration in his eyes, a lot of beautiful words and praise each other's actions, synergy that arose between our ChangMin absolutely everything I'm sure it's all from their real feelings for each that they began to experience Druk other even during the Healer's why this feeling this and feel so many people from around the world and is a great happy feeling wonderful that it's all just in general we have in our ChangMiners life that now painted with the brightest colors thanks to all the daily happiness that give us our ChangMin all unforgettable beautiful moments of love between them in the Healer.

:xFor me personally, it is clear that the most special, the most beautiful, the most perfect girl goddess heart JCW is all our sweet PMY.:x

vt5s7x9m5mat.png

Cr:DayRock,PS by Tracy China

eb7mdmd6tbjm.jpg

Uri captain update his ig..

Look at his happy face.

The caption from google translate :

Very enjoyable pleasures daebonyoung record !!! Thank you so well I shoot fun , thanks ! Her teacher birthday and congratulations !

# # First China Arts memories # # # enjoyable . Thank you.

Good morning Chingus! I fell asleep last night waiting to log in, am so glad to see this when I woke up! Japanese exam went better than I expected, so keeping fingers crossed. @fyeahjcw super love your new gifs! Did not see @reemkanabta, did she get lost?

all right, who is ready for new FF? ;)

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners Chingus! Good morning to all of you and to our new home ChangMin with the wishes of a very positive and happy day waiting for new hints on our beautiful sweet ChangMin! The whole of our family friendly ChangMiners big hug with love and pride! Thanks for all your wonderful posts!

hw5gy43vz27q.gif

I have decided to once again remind us of the important fine words collected from the interview after the Healer what our delightful ChangMin each other

The deep affection that has PMY for the project can not be described in words. Through the look in his eyes, when it comes to the project, we could feel her deep love for the Healer. Because it is a "project that PMY really cherish and love," more and more "

In an interview after the Healer PMY said "I feel pretty empty after it was over, but it's good that the last scene of JH and expressions YS were bright. Even as an actor, I want the two to be happy, because they have been through so many difficulties. I want to lead a happy life two together. "
And here I am absolutely sure about these lines I want to lead a happy life two together were told on the basis of that PMY, already at that time obviously had special feelings for the JCW, and hoped that this love is also possible in real life, I do not think Projects after which the other actors to think how there live their characters with the drama, of course, these words a subtle but obvious allusion to the fact that PMY and JCW hope at least in their secret special world to be able to be happy in their flowering tender feelings, because that in the last scene of the episode 20 Healer I personally saw more than real JCW and PMY, their real feelings, their real happiness and care for each other, and even a special glow in their eyes clear about this in those moments as we all know eye mirror of the soul and love is always reflected in the eyes of each other and this is what clearly seen and felt in every romantic scene between our Healer beautiful Changwook and Minyoung
Also PMY said about JCW "We were able to work together very nicely. I think the most important thing is how much the other person shows sincerity towards his character, how to express and how to support it. There is no standard for personality or popularity, I do I do not know that JH, known Donghae (from "Smile, Donghae") (laughs). But we have the chemistry in our acting and in sincerity. I always express my gratitude to him for such a cool / handsome partner. "

Also I do not ever go the words of our wise SJN, "Love bravely, not flirting for a short time, but to love all heart."
I'm sure this is important to our farewell ChangMin for real life, each time reading over and over again the phrase I am increasingly convinced that these words are very important and legends with a special sense of our SJN

Now what say handsome JCW o PMY and impressions about her as an actress
At Park Min-young is really good acting skills. I met her for the first time in this project and together we talked a lot about our drama. And we have chemistry in the shooting of our love line. As I watched our common scene on television, really beautiful scene. So my feeling was good and I felt happy during a joint survey.
Generally speaking, all these words that spoke handsome JCW while on PMY very clearly describe exactly what she is completely his ideal type of woman

but describe it all on the basis of this evidence that we have
In his new interview with L'Officiel Hommes wise handsome JCW said: I feel attracted to women who conduct professionally.
I like bright and cheerful girls who look happy.
Well, I'm not a kind of person who falls in love at first sight.
There are times when I fall in love talking to her.

:x

8s2vqwm6uwrb.jpg

yuvi6b1hnf7f.jpg

1pwpypmharbc.jpg hsc7mzount6s.jpg

vrt5fdzsjfug.gif

uvn59im7hdfc.gif

bm04erwl2g7z.gif

nwvio5uylgs8.gif

bd8ocfktiaq9.gif

7ykc4psqx1oz.jpg

As far as we are likely to remember the wise saying that a great SJN about our beautiful goddess PMY, PMY that wants to be an actress, not a star that SJN saw this great desire in her eyes to play the role of YS in Healer, and it once again proves how talented Actress our sweet PMY, how professionally with full dedication in everything to the very depths of the heart she is always given to each of its work, each of its role in the drama or film memorable and each time it is always a completely new PMY, different, interesting, unique and unrepeatable, even commercial for our beautiful PMY always shines just the inner light that comes from her beautiful soul, and who would not say, PMY, always special and the best girl and the girl, which is simply not possible not to fall in love, because she herself emits this love (love of life, love for his acting career, love and gratitude to the fans) and this special love throughout the property really can have only special real woman who can properly and adequately represent their talent and beauty, while remaining always positive , kind and radiant happiness around her.:):x

Guest Eileen531

@ AnsOlga,  

Lovely post as usual and your pictures are beautiful.  I think @ Mauve mentioned something from the L'Hommes interview this morning too.  I was too busy with the new system so paid little attention.  But this time around when reading I see he mentions that he isn't the type to fall i love at first sight.......  Who brough up love not the interviewer.......the question was something about the heart rate of the female viewers........so does he have LOVE on his brain then?    ......cus he just offered that up without being asked about it.  hahaha.

JCW said: I feel attracted to women who conduct professionally.
I like bright and cheerful girls who look happy.
Well, I'm not a kind of person who falls in love at first sight.
There are times when I fall in love talking to her.

@Eileen531 I think his feelings is overflowing with love that he is just blabbering and didn't realize that he is already giving to much info. But what can you do? When a guy is in love He is inLove that he just wear that Barcelona hat for all he care:P  Next time he lurk here he's probably saying My BadxD but I don't care,  I am now slowly marking my territory and Minyoung is MY territory.  Delulu minds at 100 miles an hour :D

hi hi hi;)

i just pass @zenit's thought (she is busy so can't log in):

The Barcelona hat!!!

that is just "I do not care what you think" attitude by JCW.

Actually i will be off travelling for three weeks to Europe in June-July, and I will be going to Barcelona. If I get to "Placa Nova" area, i will check out the "hats". But maybe  by then we will have more "news" because i think after the DVD comes out... there will be such a commotion that they will have to say something.

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 1

Haha. It seems to me like JCW accidentally let something slip. The way he spoke, it seems like he had someone very, very specific in mind... and that it wasn't a general answer. "There are times when I fall in love talking to her." That's definitely expressed with an individual in mind. ;)

Anyeoung and good morning all chingus changminers .. happy to be hear again

IT took me a while to find this lovely and awesome home, and glad that we can meet again and gather our thoughts about our precious couple. Even though this temporary forum have lots of limitation but i am glad at least we have it or else we all would be cracking our heads ...hahaha

Each day we can see more and more healer feel coming out of these two. i can't wait to see the coming uri Jisem Healer intervew in China. :D Goshhhh..if only the two of them sit together being interview..this is soo frustrating why are they being too stingy about appearing together.