[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

HAPPY NEW YEAR CHANGMINERS!

Just dropping by to greet everyone a happy and blessed new year!

wow @youngatheart thank you for keeping this thread alive! thank you for posting those beautiful IG posts here of our couple by the many CMers.  Yes, I am too is waiting for the announcement.  Waiting is a patient and patient is the attitude of true love.

See you again...

• Like 4

Happy New Year dear changminers :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:!!!!!!!

I wish all the best to everyone with the blessing of God.

Chang Wook, Min Young, you're the best couple i've ever seen in K-drama. I hope, one day, you two will play another drama once again on screen.

And my wish among wishes is always the same..."See you both together hand in hand everywhere everywhere and everywhere because you're officially dating".

I will wait too @youngatheart, i will wait.

• Like 4

Love the caption of this IG, I have been preoccupied lately but I distract myself by checking on my IG and found this. Our couple is lovely and looks excited in this picture. I guess it’s because they were in the same venue 

waiting till the announcement and we know that #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 2

It’s time to share some of changminers fun IG posts of our girl she looked divine, the rose petals dress suited her so well. She changed her hair color too and this matches her skin so well. The way she was beaming tonight made some changminers reminisce of that favorite drawing of our actor. We all know all along that it has always been PMY. He can draw her face with his heart.

Edited by youngatheart
Edit
  • Like 2

I am back, took some days off for the burial of a oraboni that I mentioned few days ago. Anyway God will comfort all family members (off topic). Here is a nice IG of our girl. Really loved her in that spring happy dress. It seems like everyone loved it too.

• Like 2

How can I not post these IGs, changminers reminisce our couple happy moments and what make us believe in changmin after all these years. So many dramas have copied some of the scenes from Healer and we don’t mind because it flatter us the more.

Waiting till the announcement #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 2

@youngatheart, can you please help me how to insert video like yours because i can't paste mine here. i want to show some videos of our couple too during filming Healer but :(

there's a video in final episode where CW and MY making photoshoots together. And when they're not filming, there is a scene where MY wants to kiss CW and,  i saw in it that CW was telling something to MY like: "don't do this honey because the camera is on us". I really like what they're doing there at that moment :blush:

• Like 1