[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

These are some of the IG posts of JCW himself during Healer! Feel like reminisce, no need for much words we all know the highlighted red line on the OST of IWPY was written by none other than JCW himself! Missing both of them. Waiting till the announcement and #rabbitlovesbunny

Edited by youngatheart
Edited
  • Like 2

Another noteworthy IGs from my dear chingus 

What can beat wonderful memories? Nothing those are the ones you recall in times of loneliness, longing, even disappointment. Memories make you thankful and appreciative of what you have.

I feel PMY, we miss both of you. Waiting till the announcement. #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 2

Getting home after a long day in traffic! Is this my vacation? I came home, opened my IG and found this post from my dear chingus! Nice one! I am speechless, talk about fate and destiny! Our couple synced in every way! Match made in heaven. Just waiting till the announcement. #rabbitlovesbunny

Also merry Christmas from our Leon Santa! Wishing you the best ever Christmas 

• Like 2

From this part of the world, it’s still Christmas Eve and this scene was recorded exactly a year ago! Let’s reminisce 

From our girl on behalf of our couple, merry Christmas. I join her in wishing all changminers and changmin lovers all over the world, merry Christmas!

• Like 2

I am posting my last IG posts for the year unless something happens that draws my attention from my real life. I have couple of more events to attend and then travel back to the states! Getting in late on the 31, this month has been so busy! Happy times! Love everyone! Happy new year changminers!

love all these IG posts, let’s have fun enjoying the awards season. All the best to our couple in their various drama. We still know that Healer is the drama to beat and we continue to binge on it during the holidays and always.

Happy New Year JCW and PMY and see you soon! Waiting till the announcement #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 2

I had to post this in the midst of my getting ready for a wedding and woke up to this. As promised unless something draws me and here it is this, our couple head sheer leadership.

The kiss that seems from a lover who didn’t want to fail! Nervously and well executed kiss that makes even every onlooker flutter and fall in love. Waiting till the announcement #rabbitlovesbunny. See you next year!

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all changminers and our couple! I have been away from the forum for a while because I have been out of the country. I returned few days ago, New Year’s Eve in my part of the world to be exact. I decided to not post and just watch and listen to all the news of Kdramaland from afar. I watched all the clips of the awards shows on the plane and I am pleasantly surprised by some news. I am happy for all the real couples, though personally I don’t like dating news, but prefer marriage and engagement news. Talking about engagement, I happy that my oldest daughter got engaged this past month. December is usually a busy period for me and my family, with two birthdays and traveling. On a somber note I came back to the news of a death of an oraboni of mine too (if you watch globin you’ll understand who you address as that) he was a family friend, both him, his wife and children, we have known each other for over twenty years. I am grieving, and making arrangements for his burial. I am still on semester break so every time I have free, I will still come to this forum.

i believe this ship is sailing and it’s only for the mature adults who understand what it is to be in a relationship. I am still waiting for the announcement #rabbitlovesbunny. I believe that.

I will post the latest IG post that has our girl in, but we know how capable ninja she is, don’t always believe everything obvious. Because she ate with this friend doesn’t mean she spent the new year’s eve with her. 

I also just saw that she is scheduled to be at The golden disc awards. Can’t wait to see her all dolled up. She is one elegant lady. Looking forward to next week Thursday then.

• Like 4

Our girl just posted her first 2018 IGs!! Love love! She is happy, we are happy! Like I said, It’s different with her because she is a highly professional ninja! These pictures could be where and what she did with significant other for the new year! She may be back in her home now, I also remember, the sea, the surrounding and also seeing docking sites reminded me of dating in the ship.

Waiting till the announcement #rabbitlovesbunny

Our girl deleted these IGs from her posts, seem suspicious to me, is it because l wrote that it reminded me of dating on a ship? Joking, she does delete some of her posts at random. Let’s leave her reason alone. We don’t have to know everything because we trust her and there’s no need for desperacy

Edited by youngatheart
Updated
  • Like 4

Our girl is on a roll, this trip of her is a happy one! She posted a video this time, this year is a wonderful year for her!

The next IGs from chingus, I hope people should just appreciate our couple’s moments instead of  useless coincidences. 

Our girl remain happy and we are happy for her! The most classic and wonderful girl. Have fun with your friends and rest well if you are back home already before you begin your work for the new year. Waiting till the announcement #rabbitlovesbunny

Edited by youngatheart
Edit
  • Like 2