[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest minksquared

Annyeoong..

Oh yeah since @minksquared mention about captain ig.. Here his post

see... His hAppy faces iN aLl pIctures???

R u that happy captain?? Ur girl beside u now?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And our captain so good in English now. His caption full of English words. Off course his lovely girl teach him well now. For not make another mistake after lunching and launching accident before. Or.... Can we assume they make that post together??? :P:P

Happy perfect date our lovely ChangMin couple. 

Dont forget to share ur hints to us..

Happy sailing ChangMiners

Hi wifey! Thanks for putting up the picture to accompany my last comment...hahaha that mistake he made on Lunching :D I don't blame him since it is not his native tongue but he's just too cute! He indeed looked really really really happy in those Konus picture!

Guest cutie_min

Don't quote me on this, I'm not so sure myself. 

Just finished watching Wookie's recent interview, he said he'll work hard like a cow. And my mind automatically thought of someone who, during an interview post-Healer, mentioned that she would work like a cow.

I tried searching for the said interview, but cannot find the article. :sweatingbullets:

You remembered it well @cutie_min :P It was in the Hanbam interview she did with Seo in Guk (in march 2015, the video has been taken down on youtube, can't provide you a link, there's a viet sub vid of this interview on Dailymotion. Thanks @waffs123 for having found this, which is the reason why I could provide you the following gifs because I haven't downloaded the english version when it was on YT) 

tumblr_nt352yK4ER1uuy9lko4_250.gif tumblr_nt352yK4ER1uuy9lko3_250.gif

In that same Hanbam interview, Min Young was asked what job she would have done if she hadn't become an actress. And her answer was...

tumblr_nt352yK4ER1uuy9lko1_250.gif tumblr_nt352yK4ER1uuy9lko2_250.gif 

:phew:  :phew:  :phew:

:P

• Like 23

JCW latest IV

As per @tehlimau's translation to the chinese subbs of a partial part:

He said he will be working hard next year (like a cow).No talk of enlistment . (I don't think it is conclusive,  he could still enlist in mid or end year). The interesting part of the interview was the MC said JCW became a hallyu star because of healer. No discussion of ideal type, girlfriend,  co stars. Another interesting part: The host asked him on memorable action scenes,  he couldnt answer and remember (so the intimate scenes are the ones he remembers!!!). MC had to prompt him on his action scene on the monkey bars. He also asked him to sing healer OST. Host did mention that his popularity increased in china due to EK and Healer. But at the beginning hallyu star because of healer....

Will post the subbs once available EDIT: subbed video added

9 On-screen K-drama couples we wish were real

The chemistry on screen between the two main characters is an integral part of the success of a K-drama series. Sometimes the chemistry is less believable, resulting in a less-than-satisfying series. Sometimes the chemistry is so believable that you find yourself googling whether the couple is dating in real life. When it's discovered they are not dating, it's difficult to believe because their acting was so natural and real. In this list we look at 9 of our favorite on-screen couples we wish would get together in real life:

5. Ji Chang WookPark Min YoungHealer

e786985f-94fe-419b-b298-ff7aac968582.jpg

Healer gave us plenty of opportunities to see the chemistry between Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook. Every moment between them seemed so natural and unforced and there appears to be so much care and consideration between these two people that they are one of the couples I'd most love to see get together. 

http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-k-drama-on-screen-couples-we-wish-were-real/

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 18

Did this yesterday but forgot to share, distracted by him looking all so happy !! 

oh my....two days in a row of awesome pics :wub:

@minksquared, it's my pleasure to keep you updated , but mind up , my strips are not very up to date of late..hehe, currently enjoying other dramas as well. 

• Like 10

Annyeong @all !!!  It's been a long time for me... and still much work to come...  just dropped by here to catch a little breath of fresh air ::)  hope everyone is doing fine. 

Our ChangMin are both busy infront of our eyes.... 

[ Aye, Aye ! Wookie!   annyeonghasaeyo Captain!  How's our Minyoun sshi?  ehem...ehem...  glad to hear she's back in SK.  That's a relief :)  isn't it, Wookie? Miss seeing you together... hope we will soon ...take care of yourselves]

Chinggus,  take care of yourselves... keep this thread full of positivity...  while most are busy at work... I trust from time to time,  all ChangMin Shippers are checking too...

Ba bye for now ...

p.s. Welcome to the newbies!  

• Like 8

Guest adniRose

@ReemKanabta thanks for the vid.. if only the host ask what is Healer memorable scene, i bet we could already know by now what scenes he will choose.. but since the question is memorable action scene, he just .........................??? lol :P

and he visits Hengdian recently..?? ;)

Guest cutie_min

Guys the subbed video is out!

**Click on CC for English subs!** Credit to JCWKitchen. Source: Sohu tv

Read more at the bloghttp://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/08/15/eng-sub-20150814-stars-from-korea-ji-chang-wook/

And oh @ReemKanabta, about the snow kiss filming.

After watching the pd interview, it seems that the elevator scene was taken on that Christmas eve day. But Youngie did say they were filming the kiss scene on the eve day during couple commentary. 

Edited by cutie_min

Guest blackblueberry

sorry off topic, just wanna share..at last vid, we can hear he said.."NOT going public is the best choice"..haha..what the heck..totally agree!

Thanks for the info @cutie_min I did think they did the elevator scene on Christmas eve previously, the kiss a few days before, in the commentary I think Wookie wanted to see if she remembers the date for their first kiss, she wasn't sure while saying the day, so I guess she failed. LOL

@adniRose I noticed adding hengdian to the list ;):P

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 4

@blackblueberry  thanks for the video. It was very informative.  I agree with the last speaker, "keep the relationship a secret"  or show good example if you want to go public. People Don't like lies but some lies protect people. Like I said before, I hope Changmin never gets caught. 

• Like 6

Guest blackblueberry

hello everyone..I feel free today so this is my fav thing I want to share..:D

Why I  sense similar vibe between this couple (ki tae young and kim eugene) and changmin...or dejavu??

The couple has been married four years since they tied the knot in 2011, having dated for a year prior to that when they met on the set of weekend drama Creating Destiny.

Look at these two..almost look similar, same birthdate, friendly and outgoing

tumblr_lrosjygwek1qap5x5o1_500.jpg?w=268

can't help, they are my fav actresses all the time..look similar especially forehead and cute smile

I love eugene in wonderful life kdrama (cuteness overload) and Bread, Love and Dreams drama (best kdrama ever)..haha, sound like I'm promoting the drama. Oh, the director of Bread, Love and Dream is same director for Healer, no wonder the drama is jangg although  the story is makjang).Pd-nim, please reunion these two they are  like sisters. If boy-boy, we called bromace, what about girl-girl, sisromance??sound pretty cool ah~

Eugene-11.jpg

star_big(15).jpg

Eugene's Real Romance Story "I Asked for His Number First"

Actress Eugene revealed the story about her love story with her husband Ki Tae Young. Actress Eugene appeared for an interview on an episode of the MBC TV show "Knee-Drop Guru". Regarding her love story, Eugene began by stating, "I became really close to my husband Ki Tae Young while we worked on the same drama together. It was not love-at-first-sight. It wasn't for me and it wasn't for him either."

Eugene continued, "At first I thought, 'it's going to be really hard to get close to this person'. He seemed like he had a wall. Usually, I try really hard to get to know all my co-stars but with Ki Tae Young, I just said hello and didn't continue speaking to him. He seemed like he had no sense of socializing. He didn't even know much about the girl group SES."

She added, "Eventually I asked Ki Tae Young's stylist for his number so that we could film the drama successfully. Then we began talking to each other on a messenger and realized that we could talk about a lot of things together. As I got to know him more, I began to realize that he is a really good person.

Regarding their first moves, Eugene revealed, "He asked me out first. His proposal was so romantic. He asked a song writer to write a song for him. He sang the song to me and proposed. The song was released one year after our wedding. The title is 'Oh My Fairy'."

When she was asked to describe Ki Tae Young, Eugene stated, "He is very devoted to his family. I hate bad-boy styles.  Ki Tae Young does not have anything like that and we can carry on a conversation very easily. That aspect began earning my trust. His looks are kind of sexy. I don't think the TV screen shows how sexy he really is."

Lastly, Eugene added, "This summer, it will be two years since I married Ki Tae Young. I still can't live without my husband right next to me. He is like an onion. He is very clear on who is his person and who is not. He is also very jealous."

and I believe Mr.Ji would like to ask first..kekeke (don't mind my delulu)

TheStar Chosun interview ‘Actress Park Min Young praised Ji Chang Wook’s sense of humour’

In a recent interview with The Star, Park Min Young said, “I’m not great at other things, but I have a good sense of humor that can match male actors. I was able to film happily with my male co-stars in the past.”

She said, “In contrast, Ji Chang Wook is quite boring. Before the filming of “Healer”, one of my worries was: I’m someone who loves to have fun when filming, what do I do if my partner is boring?”, stating her worry back then.

In order to get into the character of hoobae-sunbae entertainment news reporters in the drama, Park Min Young lets go of the awkwardness of their initial meeting, and approached Ji Chang Wook first in order to get close to him. She said, “This is what I said to Ji Chang Wook: All entertainment news reporter sunbaes call their hoobaes “this kid/boy”, so it’s okay if I treat you casually too, no need to be nervous, we’ll just do it this way.”

She continued, “I’m not the type of person to quickly reply back on KakaoTalk even with my mom. But when I see a message from JCW come, I’ll quickly reply back with “Yes, I ate already,” and in doing so we got close fast. I had worried what to do if the KakaoTalk chat turn out to be boring too, but good thing they’re interesting. Later on, through his character JCW’s gag level rose up to 1-2, it became legendary status.” She gave a big thumbs up after saying that.

Now let see what about Mr.shy

Ki Tae Young confesses that a woman's looks are not important to him

Actor Ki Tae Young shocked everyone by confessing he did not care about a woman's looks.

On the February 28th episode of YTN's 'News and Issues - Issue and People', Ki Tae Young revealed that he did not take a woman's appearance into consideration when choosing a girlfriend.

"Other people tell me never to say this in public," he said. "But to be honest, looks aren't that important to me," Ki Tae Young confessed. In reference to his wife, Eugene, the actor said, "Personality and character are what's important to me. I just happened to have scored a beautiful wife."

"We also wish you wouldn't say these things in public," the anchors told him amid laughter.

Ki Tae Young laughed and reassured, "I am very aware that my wife is beautiful."

When asked what's changed after being married, the actor answered, "I definitely feel more stable."

[Interview] Ming Weekly Exclusive – Ji Chang Wook reveals his expectations of a girlfriend

The interaction is more important, and what matters to me is someone who spends happy moments with me. ” With regards to his ideal partner, he has no particular conditions either. He does not care about appearances or age difference, all he asks for is a girl who can communicate well with him, “I don’t have an ideal type. Ha~ it’s true! If I really have to set a criteria, then it would probably be someone who can walk with me along the path that I choose (the path of an actor)! I hope to find someone who can have mutual understanding with me and walk with me on the life journey of my dream.

"I will quietly waiting for the girl"kekeke...hemm surprisingly I thought he would chase after the girl (read somewhere in other thread)

[Interview] 20150717 The Liberty Times – Ji Chang Wook in London

Reporter: You once said that your ideal type is someone who can connect with you. Is there any other criteria?

Ji Chang Wook: Besides being able to communicate, I hope she will be someone with very good morals or personality.

:):):):):)Happy weekend

Edited by blackblueberry

Guest minksquared

Did this yesterday but forgot to share, distracted by him looking all so happy !!

oh my....two days in a row of awesome pics :wub:

@minksquared, it's my pleasure to keep you updated , but mind up , my strips are not very up to date of late..hehe, currently enjoying other dramas as well. 

Better late than never! :) At least I've an idea of what's going on hehehe. Currently also with you on those new dramas! :P

....and here's a night owl out to play :P

Credit: shy_1120 IG

Edited by minksquared