[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest minksquared

Hahaaha all the CSI work you guys are doing are simply amazing! Yes as @ReemKanabta has mentioned, Wookie recycles his shirts [bad when needing to confirm a timeline but we love him all the more because he's all about recycling! hahaha]. Looking forward to seeing those daebak CSI work you ladies are doing! :wub:

Smiling from ear to ear while working :)

awesome CSI changminers ;) this is a squeeeeee moment (but I have to control myself)

spazz away to 400 pages :P

@tehlimau @fyeahjcw (tag not working maybe spazzing with us too) your ff & gif may become a reality soon :wub:

• Like 6

I think it's not good to spazz in MY's friend ins. Really.

We have many other place to discuss. Comment about CM in MY's friend ins may be brings some trouble to her.

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 3

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @everyone for the spazz trip and exciting comments.  I think @springpebble, you are correct that Wookie helped with the arrangements of taking care of Zzup when she passed.  It could be  as @pariG, said he was visiting Zzup to film himself playing with her so he could send it to Minyoung who might be homesick.........whatever the context this is bold for sure, as it will draw attention.  Me thinks something is up, but what.....?

@aileenmaysumera1920, for bringing this picture to the thread. lol

Dear @seinhi can you give us a reason why not to, if it's for the sake of our couple, the news already is over the place, on IG, twitter, and even on JCW thread, so let's enjoy it the same

besides if they still want to keep it a secret her friend won't be bold and post that IG, to my best knowledge that is

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

Guest Eileen531

@tehlimau, ahahah I saw that and didn't give it a second thought.........but you are good and that is a riot for sure.  #aquabomb  indeed! lololol

So right @Mauve, two days in a row and RL at the same time makes it hard to spazzz.  Your right he is so worthy of our girl from heaven, hehe

@pariG, good catch with his tee shirt and follow up by @fyeahjcw, knowing it from HC. But true he does actually wear things more than once.  It could be he stopped over to check on Zone to see how she was doing since she was the one who was obviously taking care of Zzup when she passed away. Hence, her good manners comment since he was thinking of her or checking on her. It was probably very traumatic to go through. He is handsome and polite. 

Edited by Eileen531

k83B8Ni.jpg

i have been creating Wookie 's Cstrips of late and have not been visiting here and what a lovely surprise you got here , you Changminers are awesome bunch with fantastic CSI skills ...credit for above Cstrip goes to all that contributed to the findings esp @fyeahjcw  :wub:

• Like 13

@ReemKanabta 

Because it may be bring z_one798 some trouble, anoy from anti, hater and people.

I like the way Chinese fan love our couple. Silent protect, support them. Of cource, they still spazz loudly in their place (Changmin/Healer cp bar) but never in their friend's sns. Now they are also scaring from s.o Changminer's comments will brings z_one798 trouble. If so she maybe delete that post.

Does not our cp want a private relationship?

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 7

Beautiful Amazing people Hello to everyone:w00t:!I hope all of the positive,only the happy thoughts! 
I am very sorry that did not write 6 days,the laptop suddenly decided to seriously go wrong,just when I least expected it,the technique is unfortunately sometimes breaks down, regardless of whether we like it or not,although far away I'm not lost,just could not answer here,I still read every day all of you,even from a mobile,very proud of all of your messages,you are all very talented,thank you for everything,I every day happy, even just to read the wise thoughts of you Sweet Chingus! 
Very happy that at the moment there are so many tips and such important signs of the reality of the feeling of our beautiful birds love ChangMin,though about that I never doubt,feelings JCW and PMY in relation to each other is absolutely sincere,pure,beautiful and obviously happy in their eyes,we are all ChangMiners so clearly feel it,because all love our heart the most beautiful charming couple ChangMin! 
No couple, even with summer K-drama Couple can not be compared with our unforgettable ChangMin,because even in the winter from the reality feelings our Honey(as it is called by our Chinese Couple ChangMiners) ChangMin Couple was really hotter than in the summer,these feelings burn the flames of the fire are still in each special kisses,and hugs our ChangMin,even after 1000 view feelings about the reality of our beautiful romantic Couple only increase,thanks to all you beautiful creative people, that every day step by step you through your good feelings,much love,care about ChangMin create for our birds love special beautiful world,it is this kindness and love from everyone leads the happiness of our  JCW and PMY together closer and I feel there will be something very special coming soon for all of us ChangMiners,and I believe something special will be crossing our 400 pages love ChangMin here! 
Good people are like stars...We May not have to see each other,since we are all familiar only virtual,but enough to know it!I am very happy to have the opportunity to learn each one of you talented special kind of beautiful people among ChangMiners-Healerites very much, and thank you for everything!All of You,your positive emotions and sincere feelings for ChangMin is rainbows and happiness of the soul for each of us,all ChangMiners,ChangMin thread,in Facebook,Twitter,IG,Chinese ChangMiners the most good cupids,the real defenders love ChangMin,every day with all heart and soul all ChangMiners always important to support in every step and decision for our most beautiful sensual ChangMin,and I appreciate and love all us!

Big thanks for everything everyone!All ChangMiners Amazing people,immensely talented and great at everything,a great honour and a real pride that ChangMiners the most worthy and true shippers,let's always continue to create all the good and really the most beautiful for our sweet ChangMin,because looking at ChangMin in the shower always blooms the most beautiful flowers, and colors life! 

2818cbf464b8.gif
If you notice Dear Chingus,Chinese ChangMiners always in their creative work be sure to add beautiful flowers to show that special feeling our JCW and PMY every day, and every hour,only stronger to flourish, Gorgeous Couple as our ChangMin is love to each other it is from the heart blooms and gives them and all of us ChangMiners so many exciting happy emotions,the true history of this most beautiful real ChangMin feelings,witness which we all ChangMiners is,so as you can see and feel this love in every glance,in every special word of our JCW and PMY about each other! 
Big hugs beautiful talented wise Chingus-Family,congratulations to all with all important new clues, that we ChangMiners, received about ChangMin,my hands are even shaking from happiness,feels something special in the atmosphere,special what is called real love ChangMin,as our JCW and PMY are made for each other!

672b1c0d19e4.png

Cr: Big Thank You for Beautiful magic collage Tracy Chinese

Beautiful Chinese ChangMiners called these gestures of our ChangMin,tricky playful hands:):wub:

b52acdd546da.jpg

fe9d149dfad6.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 7

We already tried that @seinhi spazzing underground, but as I said earlier, it already went viral, and I'm also holding my breath to not have any counter effects from haters, lets pray for that, but some haters can be really aggressive and ugly (pointing at you silent haters lurking here), I hope Z_One798 knows what might come her way, and I think she does

• Like 9

@seinhi I totally get where you are coming from. It may cause trouble especially from antis(we all know who they are and some are lurking). But I don't think it can be stopped now judging by d increasing comments on that post. I ve a feeling she ll delete it soon.

Im happy lil clues are coming out.I think they are preparing us for the big one.:)

• Like 7

@seinhi thank you for sharing your thoughts. we are all happy ChangMin shippers and will always support this ship whatever happens.But regardless of what we do or don't do, there will still be antis/haters who would do their thing.  Let's just hope that these people will soon realize their wrongdoings :huh:

Let's just stay as one happy family of shippers :rolleyes:

• Like 5

@mellinadear This is what i scare. I think one of reason why MY unfollow all her friends sns is because she does not want bring trouble to them. Prevent the attention from anti, hater and even fan who always come to MY's friends ins to ask info and talk about MY. (it's their personal account not place for ask info about their friend right?)

The post it self does not have any fishy thing to attract attention from media and haters. Only shipper who will find any tiny clue will find that.

If she delete this post, MY will very upset and angry :(:(. Hopefully it won't out of control and bad thing happens

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 2

@seinhi I get u,trust me,I really do.sometimes I do have that fear of them getting caught cuz of Lil things we find out. But if we give ourselves the permission to get scared,it gives more permission for antis to attack.

If we live in fear of the future because of the past,we will end up losing what we have in the present. So,for their sakes..being scared should be at the back of our minds.

I live everyone with this.."courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear"- (quote from my favourite movie,the princess diaries).

Happy spazzing everyone.:)

• Like 10

@mellinadear haha i'm scare because the persons they attack are not us but CM's friends, we can not do anything with this issues, if we argue with them just make problem bigger, only way i think we should do is prevent the attention from hater to our cp and their circle friends as much as possible.

If they just attack me, it is nothing to worry because i don't mind to fight back or just leave them alone. LOL

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 3