[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

chingus wanted to share a snippet of my wookie adventure ... there are other side stories to share but i'll focus on the key events lest you want to read a novel :-)

i am still dealing with my jetlag and i must say slowly getting back to earth ... haha ... the wookie adventure was one crazy experience in this lifetime ... one taiwanese i met in jinju said once you see wookie once, you will want to see him again (i think i may have mentioned this in a previous post) ... and she's right ...what started as a trip to watch a matinee performance in jinju turned out to be a musical spree that spans 2 cities - jinju and jeju with 5 musical performances and capped with an attendance to a konus launching party in LA ... although i had to work around my flight schedule, it was feasible for me to hop onto a plane en route to jeju and LA ... these were not part of my original itinerary but i must say i made the right decision and was rewarded twentyfold ...

so i had shared my jinju story with my close encounter on my first day in jinju ... wookie at arm's length when i handed him the photobook that little bodyguard took and loaded in the van ... other fans told me that i was so lucky to get this close encounter ... i thought that was usual and later realized that i was indeed lucky not to deal with screaming fans, crowding and pushing as i had observed in jeju ... mon dieu! poor wookie had to deal with all these ... i did not add to all the commotion and distanced myself from the crowd ... as wookie's van pulled away, my japanese friend and i waved and he waved back at us ... of course we had to contain ourselves it it took a few seconds before we started spazzing ...

ON THE DAYS ... funny each time i watch the musical i feel my heart sink towards the end of the show ... but i end up buying a ticket to the next show ... and the next ... and the next ... i wanted to be shot by wookie again ... haha ... i am referring to one of my favorite scenes in the musical ... objectively this is one of the best plays i've seen ... wookie-swooning aside, theater has been one of my interests ever since i was a kid ... this continued on to college when i became a member of our university repertory company ... i also watched a lot of musicals in broadway when i was living in the NYC area as well as performances in the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC ... nothing beats the commute from DC to Jinju and Jeju just to see The Days but i must say it was worth the trip ... The technical aspects are well thought out ... I was impressed with the set design ... unlike bulky and construction intensive sets used for Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables, The Days used layering of backdrops that look like hanging threads ... they also had a revolving stage ... lighting also played a big factor in the overall effect on stage ... i wish i understood Hangul to gauge how well the script was written but after watching the musical 5 times, i got the gist of the story ... music was superb ... i think i was lucky to watch the last 5 performances and i must say we had a good combination of cast members ... i say this because after hearing the CD of earlier performances you can sense that the actors have definitely improved their craft ... not being biased here but objectively wookie had the most soothing voice ... i love his rendition of all the songs in the musical ... i haven't seen other Muyeong performances but compared to the CD recording his was waaaay better ... i would highly recommend seeing his musical in the future if given a chance ... add this to your bucket list ... there are two flaws noted and i would say for both jinju and jeju performances ... first was that instead of a full orchestra they used prerecorded instrumentals ... i can imagine the musical experience would be optimized with the orchestra and second it was hot in both theaters ... airconditioning doesn't seem to work ... inspite of these two minor things, i was happy and satisfied with the musical ... i just wish they had a DVD so I can watch it over and over ... that's how i loved it!

ON KONUS ... so this event was not in the radar until the last minute ... i was on my way back to Washington, DC via SFO and so when i learned about the event and how it fits in my schedule, i found a way to be on the guest list ... call me proactive ... the place was packed and I am guessing that some people in attendance don't know who wookie was but now they know ... cherkell gave them an introduction on who wookie is :-) ... i had spotted wookie several times in the club ... and it's different seeing him in a casual/party setting sans his cap/hoodie and sunglasses ... he is just gorgeous ... and of course you have all these fangirls gravitating towards him ... there were some who were lucky to get a photo with him ... they were able to sneak in the photobooth and stalk wookie while he was having a smoke ... hands down they get the best stalker award ... i was taking photos of wookie in the club but stopped as soon as i got yelled at by the club pitbull ... complied with this and was content just seeing him from afar ... place started to be stuffy and too crowded for me that i decided to hang out by the pool and called it a night ... then i saw cherkell and we headed to our room ... but at around past midnight i was so hungry that i asked cherkell if she was up to a midnight meal ... she was already dressed in her nightshirt and then changed to street clothes ... when we got back to the hotel after our meal, cherkell spotted wookie at the bar ... i wouldn't have detected but cherkell has a radar with the highest frequency :-) so i tagged along cherkell and true enough it was wookie, kangwoo, the kangs and some konus peeps sitting at the bar ... i was standing in front of kangwoo, next to him was jenny kang, then wookie then brian kang ... so i started a conversation with kangwoo and mentioned i just came from seoul, jinju and jeju to watch wookie's musical ... he called wookie's attention in korean and upon hearing, wookie extended his hand and shook mine ... oh my lord ... is this for real? i was dumbfolded and all i can say was daebak ... haha ... in hindsight i should have sung some lines from the musical like lalala ... but that moment just froze! then we broached on healer and i said yes i watched the drama! he extended his hand again and said thank you ... then again all that came out of my mouth was daebak! finally i asked if he received the photobook i gave him in jinju ... thanks to brian kang who translated for me ... and he said yes! and said he has it in his home and shook my hand again! i saw that face of sincere gratitude ... it was very surrealistic ... like a dream ... never ever expected this ... i am content seeing wookie from afar but i got in close contact with him ... this is unprecedented ... what a way to end this wookie adventure with a big bang! definitely one of the best moments of this trip ... now i have to focus on real life ... putting on my management consultant hat and pushing aside being a wookie fan ... they unfortunately don't mix :-( due to high demands of my job ... i will however probably spend some time recalling these good memories from time to time and spazz ... these are just too good to set aside and lock in my memory chest :-)

• Like 18

Guest minksquared

chingus wanted to share a snippet of my wookie adventure ... there are other side stories to share but i'll focus on the key events lest you want to read a novel :-)

Hidden Content

​Thank you soooo much for sharing your story! I'm speechless....gimme a mo...

OMG, your adventure is soooooo surreal esp at the bar! My heart was beating so quick as I was reading your encounter. You're so lucky! Please share more hahaha! 

Guest pariG

@cmoirae2 waoo you met wookie & shake hands with him...even said daebak in front of him....must be like dream ....so lucky you are, & he even remember the gift you gave him that photobook, i am sure he will definitely going to give a look to it & may be even post on IG...that will be so cool, your hard work paid very well dear , this trip, personally gave gift to him, & hand shake.....waoo soooo  surreal , dream come true like , isnt it :) 

thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us, all the best with your RL now  :) 

@fyeahjcw awsm edit, loved it :) no matter in what frame they are, they just compliment each other perfectly....

#changmin couple #destiny couple #love #forever

Edited by pariG

Guest pariG

some awesome  videos , some funny,romantic, cute moments  of healer ..memories of changmin too  :P ..i really enjoyed it.., hope you all too :) 

credit to owners for awesome videos  :) 

first meeting of changmin to healer & all 

crazy  changmin as SJH& CYS 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOepbTLqZwE

behind the scene the real CHANGMIN &  start of their lovestory 

most romantic moment of SJH-CYS but TLC moment of changmin ...or i would say wookie for MInyoung :) 

romance , love in the air

wookie be ready to face Minyoung parents...may be you face something like this....hahahah.....hard moment for every boy.. :) 

jealous SJH...hmm but if SJH is wookie than wookie must be like this..when Minyoung is working with other guys :P wookie relax...go & fly to china dear :) :P 

Kakaotalk & all ...give wings to your imagination ..pls :P 

kiss :P 

changmin moments like FF of our changminers :) :P 

Edited by pariG

Guest Eileen531

Wow @cmoirae2, you had a very exciting journey and several dates with Wookie. Were you looking over your shoulder on your flight to the east coast just in case...........? Glad you shared your adventure and gave us all something to spazz over for a while now, very generous of you and we all appreciate it.  Thank you.

@fyeahjcw, that edit is so darn good, I want to see them together again somehow, maybe for the Japan promotion of Healer they will be scheduled for a interview or premiere, idk.....just anything will be fine wit me.

@pariG, you are awesome with all the videos from all the special moments of Healer. It will take some time to look at all of them while still at work but I really appreciate you time and effort. Thanks much! :)

Dear all, sorry about the silence as real life bites the richard simmons hard. But finally, here is another FF, and I have to thank @fyeahjcw for the beautiful picture. I will be off for a holiday soon for about 2 weeks, so hope this ff will tide you guys through until DVD comes out.

happy reading.

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/changmin-shipper-fic-girl-from-heaven/

• Like 11

Guest Eileen531

Thanks ahead of time @tehlimau, for giving us this even as you prepare to leave for vacation.  Make it back in time for the spazzing event that will occur when the Dvd and B-ray come out.........can't miss this round of crazy.  Have a wonderful vacation by the way.

I had to come right back and add to this post.  I just finished reading your FF @tehlimau, all I can say is this one really hit home and clearly speaks as if from his heart.  You've taken all the quotes and made them come alive from Wookie's point of view and it feels so real. I can believe he had those feelings from the layers you built with that particular excerpt in an interview we almost didn't know existed until @raine_evenstar happened to translate for us one day. Nice writing and so pleased you gave us this. Thank you.

Edited by Eileen531

@cmoirae2, all I can say about your Wookie adventure is "DAEBAK" as well lol! Thank you so much for sharing this point by point experience. I know that real life does call most of the time and you've been experiencing a huge set back because of jet-lag but don't forget to breath. And for sure, you'll be remembering this Wookie experience for a longggggg time. Cheers, Chingu! 

• Like 6

Guest Voilla_amore

Just reminder.....

PMY Interview :

When talking about her ideal type,her eyes opened wide:

“ (1) He should look sharp in appearance,

(2)stay modest and reliable,and it will be best if

( 3 ) he is humorous!

(4 )I have never met my ideal type before  (???? ),

so the so-called (5 ) “ideal person” is just an ideal.”

(1) k_zpsortabw13.jpg

( 2 )

20150601203204322fodn.jpg

(3)

11251742_928064403923172_811937937_n.jpg  tumblr_nopgzpGWVX1rs3l09o7_r1_250.gif

CEaBZ8fUIAApFeG.jpg

(4 )Minyoungie......are you sure never met your ideal ? 

maxresdefault.jpg

Healer-confession.gifPMY IDEAL MAN

tumblr_nopgzpGWVX1rs3l09o1_250.gif

all pics cr to owner

@tehlimau OMG Mabel!!!! I'm speechless, speechless and teary, I think I'm going to cry :tears: I LOVED every word in it, I'm too exhausted right now to say any other word but that was DAEBAK 

I will just post pics instead of talking 

plik5ur1o36g.giftumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo5_400.giftumblr_njm2n4Hq1y1tuj76io1_400.jpgYoungie checking Wookie out - boldly 

mnaos.gif

• Like 9

Guest Eileen531

I found this picture from inside the Break Room for the KONUS Brand launch.  Nice view.

konus-launch-rocks-2015.jpg

Picture credit owner:

Edited by Eileen531

@tehlimau  just read your latest gem... beautiful and heartfelt. got a bit teary-eyed reading it. hands down, my favorite among all your FFs. but since that's changwook's POV, do we get minyoung's too? no pressure. as always, we patiently wait. :wub:

@cmoirae2   ohmygod! three cities, two continents, FIVE performances, 1 photobook prepared and which he remembers and now keeps at his home, saw and interacted with him i've lost count how many times, hang out with him at a bar and shook his hand THREE freaking times!! girl, you must have saved a city in your past life! i don't know what else to say... congratulations, your wookie adventure is simply DEABAK! 

• Like 11

Guest nicolelim88

@tehlimau you did it again! I am speechless. I am going to miss you, anyway enjoy your holiday. You need it and come back with a new ff...... just joking. just as @Mauve said no pressure.................

I found this picture from inside the Break Room for the KONUS Brand launch.  Nice view.

​Thank you for sharing this @Eileen531 .. amongst all the gents there, Wookies is the most handsome man..Arghhhhh can't get enough of him. 

My heart goes to our OTP .. being too far away from each other at the mo, they must have been aching lovesick.

@tehlimau .. have fun on your holiday dear.. how sweet of you to leave something for us before leaving. i am bookmarking those will off to read later because i don't want my peer to see me smiling and grinning like an idiot after reading your FF again. hahahhaaha

@Voilla_amore she was describing every inch of Wookie and yet commenting on never met anyone like that. Fishy Fishy Fishy to the max. The gem is right before  your eyes minyoungi ...but we got it, you were just trying to deny the love coming at that time. hahaha

• Like 7

about Wookie's comment 'girl from heaven' .... i was blinking when reading it because somehow it slipped me, like i just heard about it now. Maybe I did read it at that time (because I went through kitchen high and low reading all his interviews after healer and i am sure i read that particular one) but why didn't it sink in me. Geezzzz .. that alone is enough to show how smitten he was.. he was HOOKED. Why do we need to get other evidence .. it's from the horses mouth. 

Now, talking about this girl from heaven my mind suddenly went to episod 12 when he came to the cafe after knowing youngshin is actually OhJiAn, thus he came looking at her differently as if the 'girl from heaven'. Wookie's eyes simply give so much feel ( to me he expressed it through his eyes perfectly) Especially the ending part after youngshin said, I am sure going to take rent money from you and she rushed to the counter and said cheerfully 

'Welcome' to the customers. I feel that is soooo minyoung and wookie's eye at that time was priceless ... i'd like to think that's the moment he said to himself, aaahhhhh isn't she the rare gem coming down from heaven .. lucky me.

just refreshing a little ( pic not mine )

output_cVcHxL.gif

output_CrdB5A.gif

• Like 14