[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest ranabellevelasco79

Wow!! The 2nd teaser is what do you called.... Love and acceptance....진차야... all I can see is nothing but a couple who are truly trust each other;):) 

Guest amyR055

@Seinhi What more can I say or add, all of our brilliant friends here had said them all.

Their interactions, their synergy, their shyness, their giddiness, their bickering are all out in the open. If you love these two then you can see even if blindfolded their emotions shown here are as clear as a crystal. But if you don't,  no amount of words can convince or change your view about them at all.

This is totally Flirting 101 Commentary. This is not one sided attraction - this is not about one person trying hard to win the other or cornering the other to accept his/her feelings  but it is a story about them both being so comfortable, harmony and complement each other just like his sundaeguk's poem.

With the right amount of ingredients, it really  is delicious, make you full and warm you in the inside.

What else is there to doubt about?

Others can do manip and flooded the social media with them all you want but in the end the reality is the most important.  For those that tried so hard to attack others, you can do it all you want, you can invest your time 24-7  - it's your time no one else-  but in the end the one that will suffer greatly is your bias. Because as shippers we are nobody, nobody cares about us  as individual at all but what we did as shippers will reflect greatly on our bias. 

Congratulations on work well done by some  other shipper groups because of their actions, I am totally in dislike mode on one senior actress already.

oh dear.....this ship just got refueled...its moving so fast......

well....bot of them looks soo glowin and happy....yaa...both of you, you can't deny it right ?

The ATTRACTION is soo soo strong.....

The Shy Wookie is gone.....the alpha male appear

and the sophisticated Minyoug is gone....only the flustered shy blushing Minyoung......

uhm.....Wookie yaa.....That's you Noona right ?...so, you dare to tease her,,,and even criticizzed her.....uhm....( he he he he......)

Agree with you. This also my first thought when i watch this.Wookie seems more relaxed, but minyongi more shy shy....they tease and flirting.so cute.

• Like 10

Hello there everyone! This is my first post in Soompi, please take care of me. I have just watched Teaser 2. My impression of JCW saying he didn't expect PMY to do the whistling act was actually a compliment. He was very surprised PMY wouldn't mind appearing goofy with that whistling attempt. He was surprised PMY did not mind portraying herself in such manner. PMY has always been elegant and articulate while CYS is goofy and frank. And whistling attempt actually portrayed CYS's character perfectly - goofy and cute too!

• Like 15

Guest aspram

Minyoung aaah...she's seem too shy, nervous, choose every words carefully, and try to hold back her reactions, but Minyoung aaah...

Let it gooo...let it gooooo.... Can't hold it back anymoooore... 

Why JCW is so gentle!!! 

Recently i feel him really attractive (and they all the moments relate with MY), his sweet smile when ans the question about her, his smile, voice tone when talk to her. *gentleness and sweetness attack my heart otl*

Really before i just like him as a good actor and sincerity person, not much for being captivated (because it's JungHoo that i love not JCW kkk). But with Sohu, Sina interviews, 2nd Teaser, i really really love his sweet and gentle smile.

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 10

Guest adniRose

Minyoung aaah...she's seem too shy, nervous, choose every words carefully, and try to hold back her reactions, but Minyoung aaah...

Let it gooo...let it gooooo.... Can't hold it back anymoooore... 

​ikr.. even in this gif, look how she kinda resists herself from spazzing together with Wookie..

tumblr_nltzy9jNUw1u98dbho7_250.gif cre gif: @fyeahjcw

it's ok Minyoung-ah... let it go~~ let it go~~~~~ ballerina-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

sing together with you @aspram :P

anyeoung yeorobun all HAPPY changminers here,

What a beautiful day to start our weekend ayyy,

Thank you KBS for feeding/fuelling this ‘NOT SO DELULU ANYMORE’ ship sailing closer and closer to its destination/heavan/morumoruisland. June, come faster, pallli palliiiiiya…I don’t know if i have the patience to wait anymore.

Teaser 2. Well, don’t know how many times I watched and rewatched this so short sneak peak (you are mean KBS !! ) last night. Was I surprise to see this flirting/teasing and sexual tension between these two. Were there any different from the 1st teaser? The answer is NO. It was EXPECTED but I didn’t know it would be that explosive. Daebakkkkk, just sent me to the ‘grave’ right on the spot. What's more to say when everyone here has the same thought, Aren't we in sync and that's awesome !!!! Great mind think alike!!!

1.     The setting – the fact that these two was sitting next to each other ALONE just by themselves inside that studio room is enough to shoot my mind up to the sky ( not the roof anymore lol). Yes, we were informed beforehand about those 2 directors leave them and already feel giddy about it but when this second teaser ACTUALLY shown that part, agagagagagagaga ..no word to describe.

So funny when both of them are so immersed in watching silently ( yaaaaaa wookie, minyoungi this is commentary session, you are suppose to comment, not just watching, hahahhaha). Wookie’s apologetic face was so funny when someone (don’t know who from the booth) shouting probably ‘Say something will you too “. And there goes both of them giggling but still no words coming from minyoungi (why minyoung .. you waiting for wookie to comment first ?? ) . Wookie adjusting his hair .. aaaa that’s a  sign of nervousness. I remember in the prescon where she was the leader there, she talked the most and more in control of the situation. Here she switch to girlfriend mode, (I follow you boyfie ) Like most of you have observed and mentioned about this alpha male mode transformation of wookie. Awwww ..  wookie’s massive built was overwhelming sending this animalistic (male specis) kind of presence next to petite minyoung. She didn’t seemed this petite in the 1st prescon though. Well, love does change someone. Aahhhh swoonn

2.     Level of Relationship – These two has indeed goes beyond the friendly level at this point. They have crossed the line already. They were comfortable and at ease with each other. No doubt. And yes @Eileen531, I love the way she ask his opinion showing how much she trusted him. Its special between any couple. When he said ‘it’s weird ( hope this is a correct translation) meaning it’s a kind of criticism right ? He found it weird or perhaps she could have done better than that and for him to say it so easily and he must know she will not get offended … look at their body movement. It was very very very comfortable. Criticising or teasing ? Which one? Whatever Either way, I think I am in heavan again. 

@Eileen531.. exactly my thought, have they never talk about this whistling thingy before and that scene was in ep.10 for crying out loud. Yes i believe it's the first time he express that opinion to her looking at how red minyoung face whilst turning to her left covering her face. Minyoungi .. there's no need to hide your face. We saw how you blushed hahahah. I thought they kalkaoing mostly about the script hahahaha ..not that i mind. It's ok, they are a couple already so it's doesn't matter ..  

@Voilla_amore .. your eagle CSI eyes amazed me... i did not realised about the white star sign on minyoung blouse. owh yea .. star is their code. 

I admit i only watched SKSSK of minyoungi work ( i don't even watch CH) i only follow become her fan after healer..just to show how shallow my knowledge about her but looking at her IG after healer where she posted of her photo in Barcelona or beach i can see she's a stylish and fashionable person. But i like to comment on her dressing during this commentary session. i dont mean to offend her avid fans but don't you think it's rather modest for her standard. I mean non-diva type of look which i love her for that. She didn't prepare much for her hair too. Am I wrong here ?  She still lovely and beautiful though .. not that i am complaining. Just my silly thoughts ..hihi. Wookie's effect maybe ?? 

Tagging not working again .. sigh 

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 13

Guest adniRose

@OdankItha sadly, no.. *pout*  not enough times, and no idea as well, lol..  i'll try my best if i get something.. but agree with you, their interaction there definitely can be a story to tell..

how about we beg @tehlimau for another one.. hehe :P

their over-flooded intensity in the 2nd teaser worth a ff.. or something like a teaser, a short one before we got an actual.. ok no, i take it back.. no more teaser.. i don't think my heart can handle more tease.. :crazy:

Guest Leylalinn

Hello everyone

Finally i can post here after difficult for conment. 

Maybe this is my 1st post here(i forgot actually) , only lurking all ur post and before i am active in healer and jcw thread. And stop for awhile so i can move on. But its not work at all. 

I will stay here now. Have a nice day

Edited by Leylalinn

Welcome @mzmeow_stv and @Leylalinn. Do make yourself comfortable and enjoy our happy cruise. :):)

goshhh i miss the old soompi with much more appropriate and fun emoticons .. urghhh :crazy::crazy: Tagging is no longer works  

• Like 10

he posted his ig with bang chingu..:rolleyes:

​hahahah manager bang .. the sight of you lurking and it's cheecky of wookie to post that, maybe to tease you. So, bangchigu has this habit of lurking at wookie's hp. i would like to kidnap you mr.bang manager and interogate you about wookie's activity with his lady love on the phone. kkkkk :w00t: :w00t: 

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 10

Do anyone feel in teaser MY try to control her voice tone too.

2nd reply, her voice is higher, solf, a bit like child voice then immediately back to normal voice.

I wonder if she usually use that childlike voice tone to talk with CW in private because it's too cute.

• Like 13

Guest treasure51

His weibo updated.. .. So adorable

Wookie, r u missing someone???

Healer 2nd dvd teaser makes me want to watch the bts again.. 

At 1:26, youngie tried to whistle.. Cute..

Ahhh. Wookie., u want to said tht she is too cute... Okay got it

..L5s5ZljPzpo