marie67

Guest Eileen531

11295700_836000376447095_876404114959186

Hans Zhang on the sets!

cre: HKMin Young Ensun fansclub

Posted by Mimi26 on Pmy Soompi thread

Edited by Eileen531

Guest pariG

@AnsOlga Thanks A lot dear olga sis for your such a  lovely & warmth  message & for all you good wishes, i am glad that i met a person like you, God bless you too dear with lots of love & happiness the same way to spread love :) :wub:

@tehlimau really nice FF , fully enjoyed the offscreen fun of cahngmin & piggyback ride  :P PMY lucky girl & JCW you naughty boy take chance & grab her from waist while rehearsing scene  .... its like MOKE PE CHOKA ... :P hit the bullseye at the right moment  & last line  so true ONLY JCW can rescue our girl heart.. :) 

EDIT

@all for changmin i really feel sad for zzup , first i didnt get the meaning but when i get full info i feel sad ..PMY must be in tight position cant leave set , drama work & cant even come zzup last time..so sad ....but she is an actress & they always have to go with work ,one statement always for entertainment industry  

THE SHOW MUST GO ON...NO MATTER WHAT....

it must be hard for PMY so thats why JCW post that video saying  Action!!!!!
#be strong #super power

& regarding jcw post ..guys not sure but some friends are saying  its the same place where they shooted healer scene that place where JCW&PMY met that bad man from epi 4 where they escape with JCW smirk & CYS running with him..pls check if its the same place.. :) that scene has a meaning..

no matter how hard the situation is never give up, build up your strength & make a way out of it..

same goes with PMY..no matter what the situation is you have to be strong & take some action with full power ,your inner strength  :) 

Edited by pariG

Hi All, surprised and a little humbled by your reception to the "Rescue Me" fic. I was a bit distracted when writing it, so I am glad you guys still enjoyed it. All thanks to that great BTS pic. I guess this means that we like our ChangMin playful and flirty! Obviously at that point MY wanted to run away from her feelings so probably she would want to be rescued. But we all agree she shouldn't run away from that fine specimen of a man that is Wookie right?

now, if only that second teaser can come out!! Argh KBS!! Stop teasing us!

• Like 5

Guest Eileen531

Ahaha, @tehlimau, at first I read this line as.........I guess this means that we like our ChangMin playful and dirty!......sorry my eyes played tricks on me.

Guest pariG

http://m.tvpot.daum.net/v/v7080F1G9X9Fuanu99wawd1

this is me after TEASER....

megan-fox-fainting.gif cr-reyko for GIF hahaha

god when JCW said something around 0.59 PMY just look on otherside , she was trying to hide her blushing face....lol...PMY what happen dear....why your face looks like all RED..

0.43 PMY just cover face again JCW affect...looks like girls crush feeling , blushing & cant look straight into his eyes.... :P 

0.57 suddenly looks lke their chairs come closer or i would say changmin magnet in their bodies pull chairs more closer to eachother... :P 

1.03 looks how JCW is looking at PMY....i am dead...

1.07 their interaction..look JCW eyes where are they landing up...i want bloody GIFS....@fyeahJCW chingu where are you..calling you..give us slowwwwww motion GIF 

& pls can any translate it in eng for me..plsss..

thank YOU CHANGMIN FOR BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT...NEW TEASER WITH SO MUCH TO SPAZZ.....CHANGMIN LOVE....YIPPEEE...

Edited by pariG

Yippee, finally watched it. But com'on,y no screen caps allowed? Urgh! KBS!

Anyway, I watched the video twice. Did anyone notice when minyoung unconsciously touched her hair and wookie did d same?hehehe I hope there would be gifs to show that.

The continuous way wookie was looking at her and both of them talking,although I only understood pmy saying "wae " like 3xs. OK we seriously need translations.

Oh,minyoungi, why were u adjusting your blouse huh?wookie's eyes weren't downward but upward. :wub:

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 14

Guest Eileen531

OMG that was an explosion of sex appeal between the two........loved it.  Thanks for posting this. I can't even begin to imagine the two of them bantering back and forth.........she switched sides at the table and it's such a close up of the two.  I really want to know what he said to her?  Killing me here.

Holy Mother Theresa!  The new teaser is ...... How do you explain that? OMG! These two will be the death of me.:w00t:  I want to see more more. I don't know how to describe their interactions hehehee but it gives you that butterfly in your stomach kind of feeling.  A good one I would say.  

Thanks for posting it @Reemkanabta very much appreciated:D

• Like 13