[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

You're not the only married woman with said thoughts dear @tehlimau :sweatingbullets: ah him on white sheets :w00t: I hope too that she sampled all these goodies, that thought put my mind at ease :wub: I can't get enough of how agile is he, forget RM although I loved him there, but we only had to see innocent fearful sweet Wookie.

Besides acting, he sings, act in musicals, play football, basketball (did you know!!) and a swimmer, can do the most beautiful grace back flip I have ever seen , he's perfect , physically wise, forget about his to die for personality, complete package there :wub:

His HC dance @FleurdeLys101 this is for you @0:09

http://www.meipai.com/media/329123249

hahahah @OdankItha I can imagine perfectly well what you will have him do in your FF, I'm really holding myself from writing my first attempt in FF because it will be RRRR rated

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 9

The thing is @OdankItha that wont be good material for publishing, kekekeke :phew::P

So.. We can make it just between us and all married womans who have the same thought about Wookie on white sheet?? Hehehe..

Btw seriously he changes so much after Healer. I love him in EK, his acting so great. But not changes his image. Healer made him a man who ruin woman brain...

Youngie.. Dont let him go.. Grab him fast.. 

• Like 8

@reemkanabta pls write that ff - I would love to read it. We can create a secret group of pervy minds with @odankitha not for public eyes - lol. What is all this ever changing news on Chinese productions?! You mean GG was not set in stone??!  Sigh Minyoung just do Bride of the Water God with Wookie. No need to get unnecessarily separated from him.

• Like 9

Lol @tehlimau I'm now more tempted to materialise my pervy thoughts on paper, Gomawo Chingu,  I'll let you know if I do it

I just read about this yesterday on MY thread after hearing from @amyR055, but no body knows anything for sure, just talks, if she to do this historical thing it should start shooting soon, and guess who's the lead actor *hintzhanghint*

But I love your suggestion more, God water for Wookie and her being a princess in a fantasy drama!! I'm all for it, right @OdankItha and when did SJH said that, I don't remember reading about that

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

Beautiful Wise Amazing Chingus ChangMiners-Healerites-Family, all good evening, do not understand what's going on with soompi I dialed 15 times my post have to dial again and again, my attempt number is not even remember what today send post here, so do not worry Dearest Chingus , I'm not lost, I heart is always with you and our ChangMin, and the strangest thing I can celebrate your posts, and send your did not, that's up to this time, probably just what that serious problems still exist in the updated soompi, or maybe I have with the Internet, in general, I want to say, look forward to more great news from our ChangMin, full confidence need to wait only the best news ever, are looking forward to any updates on the new Projects in our beautiful goddess PMY, I'm sure She's still will choose the best and Projects no matter Chinese or Korean, PMY always chooses heart! Thanks for all your amazing and talent, love to read every message, and I am so grateful that you can feel all the love through your words to our ChangMin, ChangMiners from around the world give so much love beautiful perfect ChangMin Couple, through beautiful fan arts, meme, MV, poems, quotes, and other amazing creativity for their unforgettable couple, just always incredibly nice to know such wonderful people, very wise, romantic personalities, all ChangMiners shippers, always a special warmth in heart just to know that you are!

Very much I love you all, our Perfect ChangMin Couple and our special world thread love ChangMin!

m64bir1mcyz1.gif

Take care of yourself, and let us always be just happy in all of our ChangMin Couple, Believe. We Love. Only dream about good things. Inspired by all the most beautiful and happy that we always have to create, see and feel the most important thing for our ChangMin, there are couples who choose the heart, and we can not explain even to themselves why this couple, and not some other, but the answer is actually very simple just people always choose the most genuine and beautiful, the moment that deeply touches the heart, and only what you can really feel our ChangMin,and ChangMiners shippers, the best and true, all of the senses Only the heart, which is always better just tells us the truth.

They say that their destiny can not be avoided!

If the two are destined to be together,sooner or later they meet each other on the way, and I feel JCW and PMY heart never brought destiny, does not choose just anyone, it just feels his native.

Every moment that we spend here in this thread of love Changmin, it becomes a special magic in our lives as our couple CHANGMIN the most natural, beautiful, unforgettable and one confirmation is not important

this is all just obvious!

JCW forever, for me best parner, and best real man, in real life, which  perfect, caring, especially men for PMY

PMY girl who is able to captivate any man, any actor,and she girl, never to forget, because I think it's just not possible, JCW, I'm sure, never miss chance be with PMY!

I'm sure even with press conference,JCW  feel how special girl PMY,very special way all press conference JCW looked at PMY,studying her every gesture can also be seen, that All that said and done gestures PMY, he was very interested, obviously realizing that PMY, indeed, like a girl's dream, the girl from the heavens (as well as in China talking about the most beautiful especially girls only) and imagine a beautiful, wise Chingus because JCW, in interview after Healer, said that PMY, looks like a girl from the sky (very special girl captivating beauty) and Chinese fans have written that, this compliment biggest,very significant compliment, for the girl,especially for actress, this means all the most sincere feelings and admiration for her, for Chinese viewers girl from heaven, it is the highest recognition of the beauty and uniqueness of the girls, so JCW, obviously with great value to say so on PMY, I am very happy that he is very accurate, very beautifully described PMY and she did, but to so accurately describe the other person needs to be very close to that person,and feel great interest to know and learn more and more deeply this person, but there will always be a special person to solve interesting and charming stronger, every day, and I think my post today and feelings our Charming Beautiful Couple ChangMin, suitable song Westlife - Puzzle Of My Heart

Every time we meet, the picture is complete. Every time we touch, the feeling is too much. She’s all I ever need to fall in love again. I knew it from the very start… She’s the puzzle of my heart!

-Westlife Puzzle Of My Heart

bf58e0e2d11b.gif

8pwymqzo7k27.png

b9a1c845e70d.png

62e064837170.png

ca0f6df4beb4.gif

1188ebbde0de.gif

9a9d92cb2e3e.gif

Cr:Chinese Baidu/Tracy

Ji Chang Wook+Park Min Young=always in the rhythm of the heart with each other!

"Destiny, we believe in you," A lot of love, beauty, kindness, happy events and good news for the new week in our thread ChangMin, from our most charming couple ChangMin as an expression of love for the Korean gestures, let them smile and optimistic aura will give a lot new, magical, beautiful our happy, special world in this thread

May we all wake up tomorrow and we will have some happy news and updates from our ChangMin, let's believe in it with all our hearts ChangMiners, the long wait is always rewarded the best news!

qt5hlhwev1m4.gif

Amazing Chingus good night and beautiful dreams, tomorrow(in Monday) we will continue to investigate the amazing sign of love between our ChangMin, wake up all full of optimism, a new week is sure to be very interesting, not a single important fact can not hide,from sharp eyes all ChangMiners!:)

p7t7lrhd721p.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9

Firstly.. Is soompi just down again?? Or is it only me??

@ReemKanabta @seinhi If I'm not mistake I read it from healer thread. When someone send a question to SJN about is there any possibility she will make Healer season 2. 

I usually dont really pay attention for Q&A things. But her answer just made me amazed. That why I remember it.

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 5

Guest amyR055

@OdanKItha and @Eileen531 Thay guy sure was something right -asking for a kiss left and right. That one sided kiss maybe was necessary because in that drama Jane was being stubborn and wanted to take revenge and that guy just took advantage of the situation but was it really necessary to practice kissing her while she was sleeping. After all the cringe worthy BTS of that scene luckily it only took one take to finish it, if not I'm sure MY felt like smacking him on the head.LOL

Sorry for this off topic but I was really impressed with MY's dedication and I'm sure PD Nim was beyond impressed with her commitment and professionalism.

@ReemKanabta He sure looked good in white. He must have a good night sleep  but according to @cmoire JCW and the crew really stay till late night.  Today he looked tired again. His musical for Jinju for 2 nights?

@Saeedah That is sweet of you. Don't mind the language. Some of my own  postings when I happened to reread were full of grammar mistakes and typo errors. But what to do sometime my fingers have their own shippers' heart and they were more excited than my shipper brain. The brain can't keep up with it. LOL

@siptiamari That point about hiding the news, I think there maybe a bit of truth there. After what happened to MY previously, I think some of the reporters are becoming her fans and helping to conceal  the stories about them ( maybe they will use it later once it is out in the open). If you read MY's and JCW's interviews after Healer, most of the reporters who meet them were amazed with them. Some of them thought all the hype about MY being friendly and nice were just for a show but once they encountered her and spent time with her, they were surprised because MY is truly MY. There is no-made up persona about her. What you see is what you get - WYSIWYG.

This is an excerpt form an interview with BNTnews

When did it all start? Cutting off her long hair, and laughing heartily with a wrinkled face.

Singing and dancing whenever, wherever, and willing to give up everything for an exclusive. Just as the beautiful female reporter fights alone to uncover the truth, the various noises surrounding her also gradually disappear at the same time. People no longer think of her as pretentious, what she left on the screen was not the image of an actress, but the real Chae Young Shin. This is actress Park Min Young.

Recently, after wrapping up the KBS drama Healer, bnt news sat down with actress Park Min Young for an interview.  Originally thinking that she would be pretentious, we were wrong. An actress who loves to hear others say she is funny, she laughed without reserve, and also brought about much laughter.

Credit to  PMY Thread - maybe translated by Raine_evenstar.

( I should have save the credit together with the article)

Wookie in Happy Camp was so funny. I haven't watch full episode but watching the snippets here and there, he sure tried hard to participate, very competitive and funny at the same time.

I am sure we will hear about CJW for a very very long time. Actually both of them are here to stay but we can never ignore the power of fangirls. Wookie surely will soar higher with the increasing fans based after Healer. He was always good in acting, but Healer is no doubt the reason for him to be recognize much more internationally not only in China, Taiwan and Japan

@OdankItha it's not only you, soompi is f**** with me since the afternoon. 

@amyR055 because of that video I kept repeating bts 6, and the way he was touching her and how he was worried about her feelings,  he was so gentle, and was nervous and made fun to help her feel at ease, sooo different,  and she must've appreciated alot.

and yes the musical was for two days. 

Thank for reposting that one, I remember reading all the interviews but vaguely,  so it's good to be reminded of what was said then from the reporter's POV

• Like 6

Guest amyR055

@ReemKanabta  It's too obvious right infront of all his sunbaes  and spectators in the auditorium he didn't even care   about all the eyes that were watching them on stage. His eyes were constantly on MY. even this obvious but no nothing about them in the news. And they even brought up about her chemistry with PYC - that was so old news. I thought whoever put that news will do better than that.

I was meaning to write about what I think about JCW's personalities. He is like a chameleon. His personality  changed according to his surrounding.

Ji Chang Wook's personalities .

The easy going, childish and happy go lucky front - this is what he called as a conscious personality that he tried to  present  so that the atmosphere will be pleasant.

His hidden personality is actually a very old soul - stubborn and rigid  but he tried hard  to conceal those personalities because he didn't want that to interfere with his actor image.

This an excerpt from one of his interviews

-사실 지창욱씨는 올드한 사람이란 이미지도 있어요. 그래서 트렌디 미니시리즈에선 어떤 모습을 보여줄까 궁금해지기도 해요.

박민영 누나가 저를 보고 그런 말을 적이 있어요. ‘되게 고지식하고, 되게 그냥 바를 같은, 곧을 같은 사람이었다’ 그런 이미지였나봐요. 그냥 저는 사실 항상 매번 똑같았고, 내가 생각하는 나는 되게 정말 어리고 어리광도 많고 투정 부릴 때도 있고 진짜 많이 까부는 사람인데, 남들이 봤을 정말 너무나도 바른 사람이었다는 거죠. 그걸 박민영 누나가 다시 한번 알려줬는데... 그런데 글쎄요, 저는 어렸을 때부터 이랬고요, 앞으로도 그럴 같고. 그런데 아직까지 사람들이 면이 그만큼 많다라는 저한테 즐거운 일인 같아요. 안에 정말 많은 모습들이 있는데 그걸 연기적으로 풀어서 보여드리고 싶어요.

- Actually Ji Chang Wook also has this image of an old person. So I am curious as to what kind of image you will present in a trendy mini series.

Park Min Young noona once said this when she saw me, “You are so inflexible, you are a person who is so straight and upright.” I think I have that kind of image. Actually it’s the same every time; I think I am someone who is very childish, I behave like a kid a lot, I also whine, and I am a very playful person, but when other people look at me, I seem like a very very upright person. Park Min Young noona made me know this once again…But I don’t know, I have always been like this since young, and I think I’ll continue to be like this in the future. But there are still many sides of me that people have not seen yet, and that is fun to me. There are really many faces within me, and I want to show all these through acting.

He surely is a deep thinker. For appearing in variety show - for most artists, they will appear to promote their works if necessary and also to become household names - it is a short cut to be famous in Korea - appear in variety show then most ahjumma will recognize you. Never underestimate the power of ahjumma and halmoni because these people controlled the remote control  at home.  Those remote controls contribute to National Rating.  Indirectly shows how popular the show is.

But this namja, he analyses every pros and cons if he to appear in variety show. What image should he show, would that image will harm his work as an actor - 1001 questions to ponder.

From another interview, his view about appearing on variety show

There are many variety shows these days that involve observing the daily life of stars. Perhaps, do you think the fact that you provide entertainment from your daily life can be an advantage?

Actually, I had a fear of variety shows when I was young. I didn’t do variety. I couldn’t do so. Actually, I do want to, but I need to be funny in such variety shows. If I were to appear, how can I make it interesting for people? There was this kind of pressure on me. So all the more I wasn’t able to speak when I went on variety shows. There was this feeling of exposing everything about myself. So I was actually very scared. But now when I look at it, of course I do like people who work in variety shows, I also watch variety shows often and I think they are very impressive…This could possibly be my philosophy and it could be different for other people…But if I were to appear on variety shows, when I think of what kind of image should I show and who are the audience watching me…When the actor Ji Chang Wook appears and shows the human side of Ji Chang Wook, people may like it, but it could also become harmful to the actor Ji Chang Wook instead. When I return to my original job one day, will people be able to see me as an actor or that character? I think that will not be easy. People will just see the human side of Ji Chang Wook. Actually, this is how the people around me see me. When the people close to me watch my dramas, they will give reactions like, “Ya, you make me cringe”. Ha ha. I don’t wish to meet audiences like that. So there are areas that I am cautious about.

Original article form here http://news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?artid=201502242102485&code=960801

Translated by JCW kitchen

So in a way he may look immature but for me, that is more about bringing an image as lay back guy who takes things easy so that people around him will not have a hard time or uncomfortable working with him.

But behind a close door, he is one serious namja.  By being stubborn, that means he loves to be in controlled and he is not really open minded. He has his own way of doing things.

The things that he closely guarded exposed by our lovely Min Young effortlessly. So JCW can't really hide anything from  our  MY. He can laugh all he wants, he can pretend to be childish all the time but deep down we can trust our MY to break his true code.

Before I forgot,  do you realize that JCW  did a cameo in that drama?

Once while they were eating the meal cooked by YS and the other time on the roof top before the kiss. His posture is different form PBS.

mi0Kl7d.jpgjTBaKe5.jpg

* I needed to keep record of who to give credit for articles - I knew most of JCW stuff were translated by his dedicated blog but for MY's part they will skip it totally. But I remember a lot of articles about MY were translated by  Raine. So Raine if I forgot to give you credit sorry in advanced.

Reem - that was why he was so  worried about  kisses and romance scene. All the things that went through his head - what will be his co star's feeling - uncomfortable? What to do if she is reluctant to do it? What if he wanted to improvise would she mind? If there is strange smell coming from him? He must have sleepless night thinking about all these. But what did people think once that article came out - He didn't like kissing PMY. What... so shallow.

Edited by amyR055