[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

errrr....  they are in a car right?  do you think that was from the radio or some sort of "you can choose the song you'd like to play?  or a CD player where you can definitely choose the song...hmmmmm...now,  it makes me wonder WHO chose that song?   :)  

nah... no delulu mind for me here...

but still... not posted in his own IG acct... (i'll just :))...  

Wookie...Wookie...Wookie...

• Like 7

No @dandelionjd please enlighten us!!!! Okay just saw the news, but apparently the agencies denied it, so who knows,  I didn't like some of the comments,  which making me more and more certain that our couple shouldn't reveal themselves at this time, wait for it, with just giving us little clues to live with

Will you look at our new blue/aquamarine hearts, they're adorable

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

First Bae Yong Jun, then Seo In Guk...who's next? I haven't read the comments yet @ReemKanabta - were they nasty?

I just noticed our hearts! They are so cute!!! Total love.

And wookie singing - swoons big time. How can any woman resist him, I don't know. MY, don't be silly please! Hold tight onto your man!

oh thanks to @labyrinth525 - glad you like the fic - it was pretty experimental for me.

• Like 7

Not very nasty @tehlimau but some people still think they have a saying in the matter, and with our couple,  I believe some commenters might get too ugly, don't want that to happen now

pls share that news link unnie ...  just curious to read    komowo :)

• Like 6

Saw another cp ...hmmm... which one is he using for games and which one is... ok

.. which one is always in his hand? 

@Fleur   Wookie was the one driving and his friend quickly focused on him while singing... I've said thank you to his friend :)  

• Like 6

omo! omo!  omo!  our sparkling hearts   from tourquoise to is that dark purplish color?   hihihi   

so cutie :wub:

​The colors of the blinking hearts alternate from aquamarine to navy blue, colors that have been chosen by Healerites.

IPB does not support color panels, but I hope that Healerites like the aquamarine blinking hearts. ^^

​The colors of the blinking hearts alternate from aquamarine to navy blue, colors that have been chosen by Healerites.

IPB does not support panel colors, but I hope that Healerites like the aquamarine blinking hearts. ^^

Oh dear moderator,  thank you !  Aquamarine got my vote from the start :)    It's nice ..

• Like 5