[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I've been lurking on this thread since Healer started but I'm gonna post for the first time only now :P Min Young knows English well,she constructs really good English phrases/sentences so it's really suspicious why she wrote  "I miss you too" when she could have used " I miss you all too"  to properly address all her fans. I think someone pointed this too already haha anyways happy shipping :wub: 

Edited by pmyjcw
  • Like 10

To @ReemKanabta quick note before ot crashes again, yes will be working on Prologue 4, in case soompi crashes, just periodically check to if i updated w new fic. I knew he was in Singapore before, too bad i did not know him then. Boo. Ok, back to class. Kisses Chingus! 

• Like 6

Guest Voilla_amore

arrrrrgh this sooompi forum swallow my earlier post......hiks...

anyway, too lazy to repeat, I just make another pointer about Uri Captain...

Before Healer

tumblr_n9sz18EC991tuj76io1_500.jpg

After Healer...                                                                                                                                                                           tumblr_nngu0hX0tS1tuj76io1_500.jpg

he released his Sex Bomb detonator.......qe qe qe...

( wonder why ? ) 

all pics cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

As for Uri Mrs Ji2B....

Before Healer

2h7ynsau098c6ufw0fjezwkqv6x6n5xf.jpgairport picture 2014

after Healer

park-min-young-ceci-january-2015.jpg?w=6

more sensuous....

became more cheery, easy going and smile a lots....

pmy2015_042.jpg

wonder why ?....................affected or infected by someones who doesn't care to look silly adorable plus adorkable ?

Pic that we never see before Healer......with her hair like this.....

B-zpiHyWwAML1gq.jpg

she always be like this.....beautiful and compose plus.....always in a "pose"

25250_park-min-young.jpg

to this point :

pmy2015_086.jpghappy....loosen up...carefree.....and CONTENT...

I bet this sexy cute adorkable adorable namja effect...

tumblr_no381kfpkB1tuj76io2_250.jpg

tumblr_nns38wNBHG1tuj76io1_500.jpg

all pics cr to owner

Uri Min Youngie already back to Korea.. Some one must be happy.. Seriously her caption "seeyousoon" no matter how much I try not to delulu. But it make me more delulu than ever..

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

uri mrs Ji2b....

many thanks for her fans ....keep up ladies....

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink ( pics not mine )

as for Leader cosmetic :

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinklooks familiar pose......

Embedded image permalink

miss her....

all pics cr to owner

Btw this new soompi quite hard to handle.. Miss the old soompi..

@ReemKanabta yes.. Both of them will be under the radar again. Till he come out for his musical with his happy face.. And his face will gloomy again cause if I'm not mistake MY will go to China for Leaders promotion on 19 May. And will see who will be her translater in China.. I dont know is MY fluent in Chinese lang too??

• Like 4

Guest Eileen531

@Voilla_amore, nice before and afters of uri couple. Love those bts picture of her make up artist team, is that a recent shot? I remember the one lady from Healer but I don't know her name. Minyoung's mom always look classy, glad the four of them are close.

@pmyjcw, welcome aboard and yes her wording in the hashtag was intentional and we know who it was intended.

@tehlimau, that video that @ReemKanabta posted is one that doesn't have English Subs or else I missed it....but I looked high and low.  In this video in one part of it is where we learned of Jcw's 6 ex gfs.  If it ever gets translated it would be great.

Soompi is on crack today, ugh so annoying.

Guest amyR055

Looking at the sequence of MY's IG posting. My delulu suspected something like this happened

3exITRB.jpg

찍고보니 행위예술자 난천장에닿을수있다세뇌중 #어버이날 #mothersday #familytrip #seeyousoon 1d

Min Young was showing of her skill doing performing art. Visual illusion  ' I can reach the ceiling".

Someone who seen that picture must be whining that she had so much fun  and enjoying Phuket, forgetting all about him who is crazily missing her . He must have said ' Didn't you see my love sick face a few days ago?'

Then MY posted the second picture showing her 'I miss you too' face.

얼굴은여기 miss you too

Ahh that man-child must be hard to please -  not satisfied with only one picture - asking for one more

하나더?오키 받아라쑝 #사진은한번에#제맛#

One more? O.K.  Take it.

MY is really cool. Traveling and handling everything herself. No wonder people don't really recognize her in the airport because the way she dressed is really ordinary tourist like - not for celebrity airport fashion. People will look at her striking face but I doubt their  brains will registered that is a quite famous Korean actress because there is no air around her screaming' look at me I'm famous'. She really travel incognito.

You're right @amyR055 I doubt if we didn't know that she was in Phuket, people would recognise her at the airport,  since no one would be looking for her

and your delulu sequence is so spot on, I think that was what really happened,  oh our love sick puppy,  he seems infatuated just like SJH, and maybe as much insatiable it seems,  kekeke :wub:

• Like 4

Beautiful, Happy, Wise Chingus ChangMiners-Healerites-Family!

Another very important key to prove the reality of the obvious feelings that bloom under way between the two love birds ChangMin!

I wanted to write about this 11 May, but with all these crossings forum, and that is very difficult to get used to the new soompi, especially me personally difficult, from what has disappeared all of our reactions to each other's positions and our response to all the beautiful MV, gif, all photos for our ChangMin, because from 1 pages have nothing now and only here in the new pages since yesterday have our Like obviously the remaining approximately 275 pages need to affix the reaction again,this is really a pity that all of our beautiful ChangMin appeared without reaction, and in fact, I remember how much people love all of their photos and do absolutely everything for our Beautiful,Perfect Couple CHANGMIN, it's like all of our wonderful memories and certainly honest, here's a new kind of soompi very frustrating!

But in no case, not our beautiful special world ChangMin, are always and everywhere a special love, special warmth, there will be each new day!

I love you all ChangMiners-Healerites happy family!

When I saw that Handsome JCW, holding a star on a Chinese fan meeting Healer to me, in my heart, it automatically association,with our beautiful YS&JH in Healer,with their important symbol love/special feelings for each other, I remember every moment of the history of our beautiful healer couple associated with an asterisk and, that it JCW, made the updates to its Weibo with a star, in his hand, I'm sure, is because so JCW makes it clear that all of the characters, the whole beautiful story Love JH &YS, all that is connected with his favorite YS=PMY, for his unforgettable, especially the history of his heart, and memories, and the answer to all this is very simple, because this love story that touched the hearts of all of us ChangMiners- Healerites, not just a story, it has a special, very deep meaning, and has a special follow-up, in real life, and now between JCW and PMY, and I'm just waiting to see this symbol  love on our beautiful goddess PMY, I was waiting for this very much, and I am clear about what I want to see is a star on her, for me everything is absolutely clear without words, is that the asterisks in the ears of our dazzling PMY, for me, once again, it is very obvious, the real proof of our love ChangMin Couple, and it just a huge importance that the asterisk (in the ears) our beautiful goddess PMY, and (in hands) Charming Handsome JCW has great sense of importance, it's like passwords/important code love, which are perfectly able to recognize, our Sweet ChangMin, for each other, as I said before, between our JCW and PMY, special connection between heart and just a tacit understanding, without official confirmation this fact, for them simply Important be, in hearts,each other in all possible ways to protect their feelings, and they have their own special world of the senses, the real happy world, which belongs only each other,away from prying eyes, they always, and, in all have each other in silence, and truly, and most important, all we can feel is the main heart all truth!

It is also a symbol love Our CHANGMIN has Island, a beautiful picture is updated JCW 12 April 2015 and 12 May is exactly a month since this important updates happy (that's yesterday Korean time) and also I noticed that 12, becomes an important number, in our destiny ChangMin, after recording Healer DVD, which obviously were visible all of us, the real feelings and real happiness in their eyes and smiles of our ChangMin, was also the 12th, to be exact on March 12, and I am absolutely sure that this number is probably very symbolic for, our ChangMin Couple, as it was on May 12, flew back to her handsome defender JCW, his beautiful, especially girls PMY, never, no such coincidences, this is all very obvious, it's just destiny, which should be around for our ChangMin, that's the main reason all this!

Beautiful Wonderful Chingus, all very beautiful, happy again, let each one of you will dream the most memorable dreams, our love birds ChangMin! Hopefully now each new day will be special, and happiest for, our Beautiful Romantic Couple ChangMin!

My love is like a star, You can't always see me. But you know that I'm always in your heart!

7jn9h9l94tei.gif

gnz8c4swdn1w.jpg

m9cafls5zdnk.jpg

mvjua7untpib.png

60bh5guxd1s2.jpg

a6sxeptzmzbr.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 7

@tehlimau I couldn't wait until my son goes to sleep to read it, and of course I regretted that decision badly , because with every few words I read, c me another demand from the infinite list of demands,  so when he finally slept I got back and re read the whole thing, with a lesson learned for the future,  I should be PATIENT

as always I'm speechless :vicx: I just loved it, this line cracked me up "What was the word Changwook like to use? That’s right – synergy. They had marvelous synergy together. " kekeke and your last lines always give me goosebumps,  it's amazing,  I truly believe they liked their good friendship but their mutual attraction cannot be hidden or forgotten , it would explode one day in their faces.

Look even soompi now confirms I'm an addict and it's true I always look forward for your FF and @Ahpheng's C-strips, can't live without you anymore :wub::wub: and I always anticipate and enjoy every post here, love you all

• Like 7

@OdankItha on this gif,  do you see how much time he took before wrapping his arms around her, he was praising the Lord for this gift, Lol, I know, I know he was thankful for her safety, he sure felt every ounce of her body attaching itself to his, even by the hips :rolleyes: (their bodies are like puzzle pieces that fits perfectly together)

k0h75xqp5uh1.gif

@fyeahjcw I can't take my eyes out of your last edit, it's just perfect, it's so obvious in their eyes what they really want and what's they're saying, I think we Changminers are all perfect a at reading their face and body language now,  aren't we!!!! ^_^

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8