[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

arghhhhh .. can't keep my posting because my internet keep crashing on me few times. :angry::angry: :sweatingbullets:

well dear changminer, happy to be back here though it feel still like the temp forum but not going to complain much though as long as i can continue spazzing with you especially now when the ship is sailing with extra fuel feeding by not only the handsome captain but the lady love toooo ..yipppeeeeeee . Minyoungi ... thank you for not being stingy with your photos *to  you lover* cough *cough. hinting ? surprise coming from her ? 

about her latest IG yesterday, the first came to my mind is her curves. Poor boy, would he be able to get a good night sleep again after seeing those posing by her lady love. Like YTJ said during the first prescon, minyoung has the right proportion in which she seemed embarassed by the comment. For someone as petite as she is, she has the right asset size at the right proportion. No wonder someone we know can't be away from her for too long *cough*cough

@tehlimau ugly pic ? hahahah just kidding. don't we all swooning at all his angles be it his temple, his jawline, his back, his nose ..everything is gorgeous, cute and like you said after Healer and MY he seemed to have transformed into bomb reactor heart thumping kind of namja. Aigoooo what not to love about him now. He has the look, height, biceps, voice and the most infectious is his laughter. I luv to hear him laugh ... arghhh aren't we all obsseseed everything about him. Minyoung too has a beautiful laughter that makes you want to laught together with her. These two are just made in heavan. 

• Like 6

First time I noticed Wookie stumbled here after the kiss :w00t:

ldu02.gif

Hidden Content

@insania your most welcome dear

​hahahaha .. too hot to handle. minyoung was quick to grab her jacket, leaving poor cw stumble on his own. please June come pali pali .. i can't wait to see more bts on this moment  

• Like 6

Weibo Update!

//@GloriousEntertainment:这次的香港粉丝见面会只是演员池昌旭亚洲巡回粉丝见面会的首场站,之后也会在其它城市, 亚洲的其它国家一起进行到的,希望大家多多关注,多多支持!!! 关于票务问题之后会再另行通知的..感谢大家!!!

[Translation] "The Hong Kong fan meeting is just the first stop of Ji Chang Wook’s Asia Fan Tour. He will be visiting other cities in China, as well as other countries in Asia. Everyone please keep a lookout and support us!!! Details of ticket sales will be released at a later date.. Thank you everyone!!" (trans cr: jichangwook87)

• Like 6

​hahahaha .. too hot to handle. minyoung was quick to grab her jacket, leaving poor cw stumble on his own. please June come pali pali .. i can't wait to see more bts on this moment  

​Lolssss....  a nice BTS ... same reaction after the roof top scene altho' it's part of the drama.  

• Like 5

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus-Family Good evening! I'm trying to write in the morning, as a result of problems with soompi (at least for me), I could only read your wonderful wise positions Dearest Chingus, and knocked me to the site soompi constantly regularly today, and that's thank God for this period of time again, everything seems to work, I hope will not be significant problems soompi, always  in our special world ChangMin Couple, such a special atmosphere love,happiness and kindness,and when I suddenly can not enter here,even an hour without carving ChangMin, it's like being without air, and even panic starts immediately!

Big hug to all Chingus c immense gratitude and love, ChangMiners the Best, the Wisest Shippers and Excellent Detectives!:):wub:

Just want to say We have so many reasons to true happiness, for our ChangMiners heart now, yesterday was a perfect Day, after so much anticipation, we have again a huge, important clue to the real feelings between our Most Beautiful ChangMin, this time from our sweet girl Park Min Young, the most important words, in her upgrades without doubt for a special man, her heart, and of course, without a doubt, this is only Ji Chang Wook, and continues today in the special atmosphere of important tips and love in the air, because our beautiful goddess MinYoung Finally it should be returned to her handsome Healer ChangWook, and judging by his mood before it the unique beauty of the girl PMY, best healing, for him, without her, all I can feel, is lost our love birds CHANGMIN COUPLE, something very important in their hearts,this is the true feelings of the heart, when it feels the same as the circle of acquaintances, smiles, good friends around, but when not, that special one, everything else seems entirely different colors, feelings of love It paints a special world of the most vivid colors, namely when heart lives is a wonderful feeling can withstand any obstacles, for your Special One!

Our CHANGMIN Probably can not be a long time away from each other, so that is probably our sweet secret lovebirds have somewhere met, wise Handsome JCW even made a new update of his IG, tags about ice cream, apparently hinting, that it burns inside of all the seen the beautiful goddess, in very beautiful sexy clothes,and now He's need cooling, since he probably can not cope with it all, Well, remember how the song ost Healer Eternal Love!

My heart's a flame

and it's burning in your name!

That's all I just feel what's going on with our ChangMin, the heart of both the flame on each other's names, that's why our JCW and PMY, hard to be at a distance to each other, since even in the most beautiful corner of the world, there is no complete happiness without much, loved one, there is a saying: Incomplete Without You, and I think all the hints we have from the JCW and PMY, for each other, and from them, for all of us ChangMiners all over the world, it is quite simply the expression fits in their heart condition is that yearning, in the absence of each other!

And then all I would like to write about our perfect couple ChangMin and everything I feel about them here in these lines:

Love really means

To understand her/him,

To know that he/she has the soul,

Listen every thought, to know any dream,

Give her/his wings, when she / he wants to fly.

And when you feel

Helplessness in his/her hugs,

Know

True love found you!

1 beautiful gif, With Chinese ChangMiners / Tracy I imagine the emotions that I feel confident JCW, when his beautiful goddess heart PMY, a journey without it!

But the other one gif and my favorite romantic moments, hug,in Healer I represent all those strong feelings, like when our JCW and PMY, at their meetings, after traveling PMY, the hug (19 episodes) clearly show,that our JCW and PMY,to all the depths of their hearts dissolve, each other, it's all perfectly clear, in their eyes,and the emotion, that they convey in this beautiful, memorable scene!

100% real feeling for the actors JCW and PMY, not just character. JH&YS,go out on the surface,in this scene, and each time reviewing this moment, my heart is always trembling, by the magic, and reality this moment  love, special moment,and absolutely every hug our ChangMin, most sensual, perfect, and unforgettable, because it hugs the heart, true emotions, true feelings, the true flowering most beautiful love ChangMin Couple!

0jidgo939ih7.gifCr:Chinese/Tracy

k0h75xqp5uh1.gif

pf4p15k3kqj9.gif

sis1d94bei8w.gif

6fdm35psciqm.gif

Our JCW+PMY= CHANGMIN COUPLE They are Best,Perfect,Sweetest,Beautiful,in the whole world!

and lovely dances!!! 2k1qp4fs4mah.gif

1s5tx91r02oq.gif

yd5csntw4ijv.gif

6amhi5a2aeag.gif

b0xg5eivy9if.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 9