[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@fyeahjcw ... IKR who is she missing and seeing soon?  haha ... in her first IG pic (the one with the cream colored straw hat) ... she said Ha-na-do?  Wo - ki (or o-ki) ba-da-ra-syeong ... I am not sure if I am reading this correctly ... i don't know what it means in Korean ... but i see Wo-ki ... 

Edited by cmoirae2
  • Like 8

@fyeahjcw yes.. We r so happy because her ig update and her caption.. To bad all the posts from temp forum will be migrated here in a week. Btw its okay.. We love to talk about our coyple eventh its already talked before..

And @ReemKanabta I cant stop thinking. When they meet, they will do that slow motion kiss. Only this time without no one arround them...

• Like 7

And seriously.. She so hot in this picts.. Love her bodyline.. 

uri couple really rEally HoT couple. 

And Min Young sweetie dont wear that dress when u meet Wookie. If u insist I cant guarantie ur safety..

Sudenly really miss the grey ff from @tehlimau and @mywebfoot .. Hiks..

Edited by OdankItha
  • Like 10

:)hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chingus...omg finally we are home :) today is a big day for us..this forum....and then wookie updated his weibo acc with soo much smileys (he seems happy and xcited too) and then uri pmy uodated her insta after 15 days ;) 

she missed him "miss u too" means she is missing him..that message is for him only...if her msg was "miss u all too" then it  could have been us hahahahahaha :P :P 

missed u alll soooo much ...m dancing :):)  omo colour of healerite changed..moru moru island ^_^  :*  

• Like 7

Hellooooooo Everybody :-) 

Thank God this site is back :-) I just begin to read all the pages from the beginning and only got to page 6 when Soompi move to temp, sobs! 

Can't wait to start again :-) Wish you all good and this ship's sailing through and through :-)

• Like 6

Guest treasure51

Hiiii we r here now...:D.... I got frustated when i couldn't find this thread. New update?? Omo..omo.. Must go to check my ig.

This new home looks a little bit different. We hv no more Lol reaction?? So sad..

Miss MY so much, finally.. Where is she now? SK or China..

Hello @all healerites and changminers, must go, my bed needs me now. Good night and good morning:P

Good night @treasure51 actually,  she's in Phuket,  Thailand, that's why Wookie was missing someone a few days ago, she also said "I miss you too" we believe to her fans, and intentionally to someone special. 

BTW I was saying in the temp thread that she didn't update twitter also,  which only need one click as you know when posting from IG, that confirm it for me, that her updates was meant to be seen by that lovable someone who happen to follow her  :phew:

• Like 7

Guest amyR055

So finally our vacation ended already but the baggage will be delayed for a week. LOL

Or the other way around actually the temporary forum has becomes our new place after all the old stuff were brought here. This does look like the temporary forum.

No wonder MY was missing. She went for another vacation. I thought she said the Hawaii was her last vacation. Hahaha. Never mind girl, go and enjoy yourself while you can.

She must have left on the day when one of her friends/stylists upload watjeob picture on her IG.

I can't remember was it @OdankItha who asked about the dance by JCW in BTS snow kiss scene. I think that was his victory or relief dance move because  he did that dance move too in one of the BTS running on the roof.  He is known for his scared of height. I think he did that dance after a job well done. So can we assume he was very satisfied with the way he kissed too. lol

About smelling good, I think he kind of obsessed with smelling good. One of his concerns with the 'so many romantic scenes and kisses' in Healer because he always worried him not smelling good because he smoke quite a lot.

I was trying to read his interview about when he talked about doing kissing scene again. Some of his concerns were

'어떻게 하면 예뻐보이지?'

I think this is translated as - What if I want to try to make it more beautiful? - That means more takes. More kissing.

' 배우가 싫어하면 어떡하지?'

What if the costar doesn't like it?

혹시 나한테 이상한 냄새가 나지 않을까?'

About what if I there is a strange smell coming from me? - because of he claimed he smoked a lot. Maybe because of the cold weather. That was why he tried to refrain from smoking before those scenes.

( I can imagine he pestering Bang Chigu to check whether he smelled nice or not before each romantic scenes. lol)

His friends were funny too. They even called him after watching his kiss scene and they said " It was nice, was it?" Then he replied It is nice but still they are a lot of things that he was worried and needed to take into consideration. ( But as we see that didn't stop him from immersing himself right. LOL

All these I think has been discussed a lot of times but since I'm trying to learn to read Hangul  nowadays, might as well use an interesting material to begin with right. lol

I hope the material before will be transfer smoothly and as soon as possible. Lots and lots of goodies from there.

However Congratulations to the SOOMPI teams for a well done job. I am sure there will be hiccups here and there but this is a very challenging task to begin with and you're almost done.

Guest FleurdeLys101

Annyeong! Hmmmm same feels as the temp forum eh? Wae no reaction buttons?

Please allow me my own take of the SNS buzz for the two:

1.Two weeks ago, Actress Park IG update shows her waving with a suspicious hashtag #honey just when Actor Ji was about to board a flight to China.

2. Same night, Actor Ji, posted a similar waving video informing us err somebody of his safe arrival.

3. Five days ago Actor Ji posted a picture of him hanging out with friends. Series of pictures both from him and his buddies were posted. This includes Actor Ji sitting on a bench with the caption "sleep does not come tonight" and a Weibo selca showing him with bloodshot eyes.

4. The next day actor Ji made an appearance for a hyung's product launch.

5. Following day,  he posted a video of him exhausted from working out.

6. Next day, Shy1120 posted a photo of him and Actor Ji having dinner at a restaurant aptly named: MIEL'S correct me if I'm wrong @fyeahjcw but isn't this french for HONEY? Miel in french is honey isn't it? Wae announce the restaurant name in the post? Wae eat at Honey's? Hahaha These two, feeding my hard to achieve logical delulu.

7. Today Actress Park posted a series of pictures of her in Thailand. One of which has the caption "miss you too"

So there, I just had to let it out. The point of my post is the suspicious word HONEY. @ReemKanabta dear am I being overly zealous here? Hahaha Btw love seeing Min Youngie's lovely face today.

Guest acrybaby

welcome @mrseji2104 ,its always nice when a changminer chingu join us here...always brings something new to spazz..

now we have one more COINCIDENCE I CAN SAY  :) IN CHANGMIN that JCW wore PLACA NOVA BARCELONA cap.....hmmmm

alert (you know whom i am referring too  :ar! >:) >-)  )    why i am hearing a sound again....OHH i gift this cap to uri JCW oppa.... =)) =))

changmin thank you so much for goodies again  :-* @mrseji2104 thanks dear for sharing such good piece of info...warm welcome  >:D<

​@pariG, I love this gif!!! I love how Min Young's body practically "slammed" into Wookie's body, in the hug!! This takes body contact to another level, especially when we notice that Korean actors / actresses are always very careful not to have "lower body contact", when they are filming kissing, hugging, affectionate scenes!!

annyeong chinggusssss !  will you @All please forgive me if i post this video link here?  I just wondered if ChangMin feels the same for each other now   ....  word of the day "miss" ...saw this awhile ago in my TL  .... Lay Me Down song sung by a female ...https://youtu.be/Ho8bKRVVYqk   ...

and with that I'd say good mornyt to @All...  and to  wookie?  minyoungsshi?  i remember ep 15 and you're being far away from each other now ... there goes my #delulu mind ... 

• Like 7

6. Next day, Shy1120 posted a photo of him and Actor Ji having dinner at a restaurant aptly named: MIEL'S correct me if I'm wrong @fyeahjcw but isn't this french for HONEY? Miel in french is honey isn't it? Wae announce the restaurant name in the post? Wae eat at Honey's? Hahaha These two, feeding my hard to achieve logical delulu.

​OMG!! @FleurdeLys101 you're absolutely right!!! MIEL is the french word for HONEY!! I didn't even notice this when his friend posted the pic!! Seriously, there are too many coincidences...! (I can't stay much longer, have to go out, but I'm spazzing with you!! I will only think about this tonight ahahahah) Oh My.... Thanks for your CSI skills @FleurdeLys101 !! :w00t: 

• Like 10

Guest missdc01_at_aol.com_stv

finally at last our thread is back...soo happy we're back...hello everyone!!

@FleurdeLys101 oh you're good......you know what? i think they should come out and tell us whats the real score between them..they are just giving themselves  a hard time even they use codes or whatever  they cannot escape from ChangMiners eyes..with that as for me i love to see them date openly...

anybody knows if it's true that gg didnt push through....

​​maybe Wookie asked her to take a pic? He was online on weibo about half an hour before MY posted her pics on IG :)

coz Wookie has a very strong bout of 'Missing You(nggie) so very much' syndrome ..hehe   ... aigoooo our delulu minds will be forever for ChangMin :) 

actually, that's not far-fetched thought.  Her previous post had the caption #missyoutoo   isnt it? 

• Like 10

​OMG!! @FleurdeLys101 you're absolutely right!!! MIEL is the french word for HONEY!! I didn't even notice this when his friend posted the pic!! Seriously, there are too many coincidences...! (I can't stay much longer, have to go out, but I'm spazzing with you!! I will only think about this tonight ahahahah) Oh My.... Thanks for your CSI skills @FleurdeLys101 !! :w00t: 

@FleurdeLys101  @fyeahjcw  lolssss ain't they talking codes under our nose?... ohhh Eternal Love :wub: 

but I remain with my delulu mind/heart until I hear it from them.... hayyyyy  

thank you chingguyas for this wonderful thought that i hope to dream about tonyt :)))) 

• Like 7