[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@pnaysurfer84 great gif from @fyeahjcw from the latest Sohu interview.  They were asking him to say "Wake up" so that fans could use it as their alarm ringtone. Won't it be lovely to wake up to jcw's voice,  except he decided to shout here. Lol. Very funny.

Another interesting bit in the IV was that he said he did not realize his habit of sticking his tongue out so often until he saw fan taken pics of his airport arrivals n departures. So cute.

@ReemKanabta so their beginning on the right track?  I can continue further?  Lol. The difficult question will be what next. The more i write the less options i have.

@avi1003_stv, do u mean the sohu iv? Jichangwook's kitchen hv the eng sub. This is the link. (Trying to put the vid, but it didn't work)

​tq dear, i watched this one, i think that's not the latest.

there is latest from sohu also, the one @ReemKanabta mentioned. I saw that in JCW thread but still no sub :(

Edited by avi1003_stv

@avi1003_stv I enjoyed his Sohu IV very much, the long one, the other IV is not subbed yet, there was alot of times where I felt he enjoyed himself there and wasn't that shy, 

• I loved loved him with the fans, specially when he was trying to teach them his lines, the first one he bends himself (so cute and sexy) to the eye level of the poor fan who I thought would faint any minute, because I probably would @Ahpheng what would you do if he did that to you *wink*
  • And when the second one wanted him to teach her the second line he mischievously chooses the third : so you want the second, but I choose the third, LOL naughty naughty Wookie, he thought it would be hard, but when she did good, the WTH expressing on his face O.o, he stood speechless for a few seconds *I want to have that effect on him* and he whined: but i choose the one you didn't want me to pick, hahahaha,  when the MC told her do you want him to teach you again she said yes *I would say yes too, yes yes yes, infinitely* and when she told her why didn't she grabbed the chance and kept staring at his eyes, the poor thing said she couldn't because he was so bright, hahahha, she was blinded by him :wub:
  • when they said Healer had 400 million views and brought that board, he jumped and started posing taking pictures with it with his V sign, repeatedly, just like a little child, so the MC said, ok you want to take pictures, lets take pictures first

Img7713033_n

c35dbcea2e99498fa43752a6e22bafde.jpg?w=1 img7713039_n.jpg?w=146&h=146&crop=1

• When they asked him why are you so handsome!, the MC said, because of his parents, he told her good in chinese (can I applaud him for taking effort and trying to answer with some of the chinese words he learned, good job baby), and then said because his stylist choose good clothes to wear, they did good with his hair and his makeup, the lighting helped also, so thats why he was handsome hahaha, they told him why don't just say you're naturally handsome, say you're handsome, and he obliged, yes yes I am handsome :D

There's still alot I loved about that IV, but enough for now

Anyone miss their first snow kiss!!

Edited by ReemKanabta

@ReemKanabta .. arghhh those lucky fangirls .. i would have fainted if i stood infront of him. hahaha. so funny the girls responded that she was blinded by his brightness. I think the emcee handled the segment well, i like her too, she's a changminers as well (though i think her dress is a bit in approriate for the ocassions lol ) 

yup, watched that few times because didn't get tired by him. Happy to see he was loved  by the fans and as you said he was not too shy. He has the ability to embrace those around him and got them mesmerised by him. He will be a bigger star errrr i think he is now :D:D

Edited by avi1003_stv

@tehlimau *thumbs up dear* its very plausible and logical that I think if Wookie or PMY happens to read it, they will think you were there with them

A few hints (whatever give you inspiration) for your next FF:

• When they start shooting
  • When she went to his musical (too bad there aren't any material there)
  • When he taught her to open her IG on DEC 1,
  • The press con

Check eyes, check  the way that tongue was licking the lip, check eyes again, lips, smiling (was he turned on here) thats for you tehlimau to deside

"I think I'm falling for her" fidgeting with fingers, and the way she nudged him, its not unusual for her, but this time it felt she was a little shy and preserved, not the same around  YJT or SIG (and that look in her eyes!!! she's very interested I'm telling you)

Hair, eyes, face, hair again. *moving his thumb up over the other one*, Wookie darling why can't you take off your eyes

• The awards (he was feeling her every word in her acceptance speech, both have had similar doubts in their acting, and he was proud) 
  • There's the DVD commentary shooting
  • And don't forget about Busan *wink*
  • There's also the requests that @pariG wanted, the shooting of the rooftop confession and the wiping of the cream from in ep 12 I think, Pari where are you by the way!!!

tell me if you need any help in some of the material, will be happy to do the research, your words are my command 

Ya @avi1003_stv Ya I liked her, she did make an effort to let him loosen up and relax, and thought the same about the outfit, I felt she was a Changminer, she kept mentioning PMY every now and then:

PMY said CYS was the character most similar to her, what's your's!!

PMY said you didn't dance very well but you're a very good singer 9_9

And I think she asked him about being tired from all the intimate scenes for the sake of all the Changminers out there, she really wanted to know, hahaha 

I think he had tears in his eyes when they showed him the FMV, so cute, and the way he tried that hard chinese line, :D I thought his tongue turned french instead, lui lui pluie, I really rolled on the floor laughing, but he did impress her, she said it was hard even on chinese people

Edited by ReemKanabta

Guest Eileen531

He must be reading Temporary Soompi Changmin page and knows everyone is wondering where he is.

He could be anywhere while updating these pictures, a mini vacation, lost in Korea, under the white sheets.

It's close to 6:00 pm in SK when he posted these.

Thanks for the updates, and pictures ladies, it's the best way to start my day.  Off to work.

@ReemKanabta ah yes there are still a lot of possibilities I see! You know regarding the Arirang press con interview we never knew why PMY elbowed Wookie right?! I found that interview way too short for my liking. And of course, I remembered @pariG 's many requests!

re the two news snippets, nothing impt regarding second video, just a highlight reel. First video was more interesting where they made commentary on how Wookie skirted the issue between him and PMY, but he looked slightly bashful or shy while talking about her. The reporter wonders if he was recalling all their wonderful kiss scenes. Lol.

oh and Wookie is back on IG but not telling us anything new and up to date. What are you hiding, Wookie? Where is your lady love? Calling PMY!!!

Edited by tehlimau

I'm loving it @tehlimau, so they were talking about that !!! :wub:

Ya that mystery still unsolved (regarding the elbowing), he was saying something (I really really need to know what) and she protested by giving him the elbow, and proceeded to explain something to the reporter (but when their eyes met, why do I see fireworks shooting through the roof, in this millisecond)

@ReemKanabta agree, do you think there will be an extended version of this interview in the DVD?? :P 

one thing I noticed though during this interview, PMY actually called jcw as "Changwook" and not Changwook sshi when she talked about their broad shoulders. Are they already THAT close? How many episodes have they filmed at this point in time, you think? 6?

Guest HanaSakura0212

JUNE..can you come faster?? Hahaha..I'm already tired of waiting actually but because of uri ChangMin, I'll keep waiting for it (DVD)..

I know everyone will tell all their nice, positive, amazing thoughts after they get the DVD and I, one of the person that will be very happy, reading them (all of your thoughts) ..          :):D:x..and @tehlimau will write a new, DAEBAK FF, @Ahpheng will do a JJANG c-strips, @fyeahjcw will have many many many GREAT gif.. and @ReemKanabta @luvspartace @AnsOlga @OdankItha @charliew @dandelionjd @CrushOnHealer @akinahana89 (our moderator) @Eileen531 @pnaysurfer84 @tianashi @Keemanjy (thorn among the roses..welcome to the happiest thread ever) and @everyone (if I could name all of you...so sorry) with all their AMAZING, AWESOME posts, pics, CSIs and everything else.. 9_9:wub::ph34r:..thanks for having me here althought I'm just a silent lurker (from the time being)..

Sorry for a long post..before that, JCW oppa is so handsome and cute in that updated IG earlier..:x:x..Hope to Mrs. Ji (PMY unnie) update also..*peace*    #sorry some tag is not working

Edited by HanaSakura0212

@tehlimau daebak... Surely China fans are Changminers.. So maybe we can hope Wookie joint in GG??? Wkk..

I dont know. I'm not following GG original version. So I have no idea what role Wookie will play if he joint it. 

@ReemKanabta and @dandelionjd shooting for only 6 ep and they already like that. We can say something happen there. Yeay!!! And even the media can see it too. So we have a synergy with the media...

@HanaSakura0212 just come out dear.. Dont be silent lurker. Feel free to delulu and speak out ur mind. It will make us happy too..