[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

:x :x

cr.: class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background: transparent;" class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"SoLoveSoyoon MV

• Like 1

The full translation to the Sina video interview (well, other than the beginning and end) :) I added in time stamps that correspond to the video below. I realize while doing the time stamps that the written interview left out some bits and pieces here and there compared to the original video interview. I tried to add them all back into the translation, but I'm not sure if I caught them all.  Anyway, the two shouldn't be too different :)

Translation under the spoiler

(0:11)Q: You and Ji Chang Wook are referred by the fans as the "Healing Couple" in <Healer>, did you feel the popularity of the drama while filming?
A: Actually I wasn't aware of its popularity during filming, it's only now that it has ended that I'm aware after seeing everyone's reactions. I think everyone calls us the "Healing Couple"? "Two-Capsules Couple"? They all sound really nice, so thank you very much everyone. We ended filming in this kind of happy atmosphere. Because the two protagonists are very cute characters that heal each other, I think the biggest reason we're able to receive so much love from the audience is because of the characters' power.
(0:53)Q: Did you cut your hair short for this drama?A: Yes. I used to have really long hair, down to my waist. In order to match with the character, I thought about what type of hair style would suit the entertainment reporter Young Shin best. Short hair gives off the most lively/energetic feel, and looks natural even without much styling. Add to that its fluffy feel like after a shower. I thought this style would be the most fitting and so the decision was made after talking over it. It's also a good chance for a transformation!
(1:35)Q: Do you personally like short or long hair more?A: I feel that long hair has its own elegance, but short hair is really convenient. It's easy to take care of and light. I think short hair is better for the spine? But I think fan's reaction is 50-50.
(1:58)Q: In <Healer>, Chae Young Shin sometimes sings and dances, getting all high by herself. Are you also usually the type to get high by yourself?A: I'm actually originally the "high" type. If I just have the place to show it, like a wrap-up party, I for sure won't miss it. When I'm by myself, I'll frequently relieve my stress like Young Shin. Sometimes I feel Young Shin is too much like me that I'm surprised myself. I'll think, is the writer watching me? Chae Young Shin is that type of character that shares a lot of similarities with me.
(2:29)Q: There are a lot of sweet scenes in <Healer>, how did you avoid awkwardness first time partnering up with Ji Chang Wook?A: After debut, this is the first time I acted in a drama with so many romance scenes. Luckily, for the first kiss, the beanie was pulled down to here (to the chin before filming). I didn't feel that much of a burden. Originally, the first kiss scene is always the most nervous one, but for that scene, it was a kiss scene where Jung Hoo acted by Ji Chang Wook took the initiative. In comparison, I was more relaxed and just followed his lead. The sweet scenes afterward were filmed after we got close so the times where we're at a loss as to what to do also decreased. 
(3:12)Q: Do you personally have a special method to get into a scene?A: I feel that I am able to convey the character's feelings most accurately when I confront a scene after completely immersed into my character. Rather than a special method, I believe the first thing is to immerse yourself into the character. Try your hardest to get as close to the character itself as possible, then the emotions will for sure naturally follow.
(4:03)Q: In real life, can you accept a boyfriend with such a "special" job like in the drama?A: Actually I frequently thought about it when I was watching the edited scenes, how a guy that fights like that is really handsome. But if it's in real life, isn't a job like Healer kind of too dangerous? You won't know when he'll get hurt, my heart will ache for him. If it's that kind of special job, I'll just stop him while he's disguised as Park Bong Soo, and not let him go be Healer.
(4:37)Q: When you're in love, are you more of the type to rely on your boyfriend, or the more independent type?A: This depends on the person, I'll behave differently. If the man is someone who is very understanding and reliable, I'll unconsciously open my heart to him and tell him all of my worries. If he is not (that kind of person), depending on his situation, it may the opposite and I'll turn out to be the listener. I think in that way I'll be more independent? In short, it depends on the other person's situation, I'll naturally change along.
(5:14)Q: In <A New Leaf> and <Healer>, you tried out characters with different jobs, what kind of character do you wish to challenge next?A: It'll be nice if I don't have a job next time. Without a job and just living together with parents in a wealthy family. Moreover, a bum without a job who wanders around also sounds nice. As for personality, should be the sharp type. In other words, a character with a bad personality. I'd like to give that kind of character a try. I've also displayed a little of my crazy side, so even if it's past that line, I think it'll be interesting too. I really want to try out characters that are completely crazy. I feel my ambition for acting is getting bigger and bigger.
(5:58)Q: Have you ever thought of acting as a villain?A: If it's a true villain role, I think it'll be really interesting! Compared to the character types I had before, there are still so many different types I haven't tried yet. This has also become the motivation for me to continue acting without rest. I'll be afraid if there are increasingly less type of characters I want to try out. Of course, even if it's not a complete villain but rather one that sort of strays from the usual path of a kindhearted character, I feel that kind of role will also be able to quench my thirst a little. In that sense, through Young Shin this time, I felt a strange delight and the happiness acting brings, as well as a sense of satisfaction. If there's a nice villain role, I'd like to handsomely try it once. 
(7:00)Q: After seeing so many villain roles, is there any character in particular that you feel you can do a better job at?A: No. I really like the movie <Black Swan>. The female lead has a dual personality, like the multiple personality characters popular in Korea nowadays. I really like Natalie Portman, her performance always has this two-sided depth which makes it really charming. I feel that character is the most charming among recent works.
(7:36)Q: Any special method you use to take care of your skin?A: Sleep is the most important for the skin, but when you have a job like ours, that's actually something you have to give up. In that case, try to eat food good for the body as much as possible. Also, I feel that my skin gets increasingly dry by the year.  For that, you must be diligent in using facial masks and basic cosmetics. Whenever I have the time, I'll remove my foundation and try to at least put on a facial mask to let my skin rest. Even though these all look like small things, they help greatly. The more effort you put in, the better your skin. I believe you have to be diligent first of all.
(8:23)Q: I hear you went on a diet for the drama, how do you usually take care of your body?A: This is my first time dieting. Dancing, walking up and down the stairs, running on treadmill, I lost weight exercising like that. Actually it's not enough to just exercise, you need to regulate your diet too. As those people who exercise know, if you control your diet, you will lose weight but you'll also lose the fun in eating. So I think the ideal weight loss plan is to happily eat as much as possible, but also increase your exercise amount.  If you want to eat meat, then eat meat. And then when you're adequately full, increase your exercise amount. Isn't this a healthy way to diet? I recommend this method! It's not good to force anything, and your body won't accept it as well.
(9:21)Q: Fans all wish for Park Min Young to come to China. Are there any plans to expand into China in 2015?A: Even though I'm unsure of the date, but I do have plans. I think I'll be able to meet everyone on screen sooner than I expected. I wanted to give everyone a surprise, but it seems the plan is sooner than I think. Fans in China, we may be able to meet this year through a project!

• Like 2

@raine_evenstar, thanks so much for the full translation of uri PMY Sina interview. You da bestest! Read that JCW had an interview and photoshoot before he left HK the other day. The Kitchen might translate his interview, huh? Anyways, again thanks so much for your hard work!

Guest nicesmile

Did you see that picture
Remember me their image together
My heart has true feelings
Do you understand what I want to say to you ??

pic not mine
B_fvRxLUYAAQij5.jpg

Guest nicesmile

In Episode 10 rooftop sceneWhen JCW was ignites fireAnd there was flying flameFell back and I noticed that PMY fell behind like him
Natural reaction  Because they are a real couple
Unfortunately,I do not know How to Make GiFSPlease help me in making gif even oneI apologize for my bad EnglishBut I love them and miss them like crazySo I join with you if a word, I feel happy :)>- :x

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus!Congratulations to all!8psjys628yeg.gif
On this day, I wish you, in real life, have the greatest happiness, to love, to live, to be healthy and safe, so you can always see next to a joyful only people (your friends and loved ones), only good,and positive,that would be every day was special,and bright.Happy holiday, our Wonderful ChangMiners-Healerites Girls!In every moment we spend here,in this thread of love Changmin, it becomes a special magic,in our lives as our couple is the most natural,beautiful,memorable,and ompetition  not important for this,it's just obvious fact!Thank you for our beautiful house Changmin,and creation are all of you daily special atmosphere of happiness,for everyone, every day, I hope that our aura is love, for our sweet lovebirds Changmin will only be more and more every day and every hour, always positive thoughts of them believe in our own feelings about them and continue our happy shipper way with our special Changmin!May your sunny and enthusiastic spirit be with you always!I wish you today to spend a day surrounded by loved ones for you people and be sure to let everyone will be unforgettable,and very beautiful! I love you Amazing Chingus, I send hugs to all! :x >:D< <:-P
Our Beautiful, Amazing girls here and our beautiful dazzling Park Min Young, congratulates here this beautiful bouquet of flowers handsome JCW.Let his sunny smile sanctify your day and bring a lot of happiness in your hearts!Sunny, good people always make smile,let's happy smile with our charming JCW& PMY, and wait for the new look happy moments for them, and I'm sure it will all be a must!
fjkbmg7wbwgh.jpgv8e6oyl1fpmi.pngsdgla5nd0b7x.pngt9j6tik1x1ak.jpgz0po6jkvmqfu.jpg
Our amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus, just enough to look at their shining happy eyes and more words do not need all the happy emotions unforgettable and special love noticeable by their happy eyes and their answers about each other, so that the only hope for the happiest and the best for our birds love Changmin,in the future! v4fpmpd4wxse.png
Day,when began invisibly interwoven destinies,our Sweet Changmin 31 December 2011,is destined to be the Best Couple Award,our Beautiful Perfect Changmin December 31, 2014 And here is very suitable phrase Healer Drama:If you do not give up, any dream will come true, and if destined, we meet again, the meaning of the phrase can also be described as the end of 2011 and through 2014, our paths were Changmin invisible to each other, so that in a sense, a love story as it was in between our Changmin healer, clearly proves:That sometimes you can not even see the face human,but he will continue to occupy a special place,in your heart,and mind,in life say wise phrase:Close your eyes and just feel heart,because most beautiful,and really special feeling,in our life,we can always just feel,and i believe,that random encounters between so similar to each other people (like our Changmin),are never just, and not necessarily to our Changmin now met openly, secret dating is always a special aura of happiness, and only special love in the world between two people is important, as only two lovers whose hearts beat,in rhythm,all that matters,and i hope that our Changmin in their hearts hold memorable,happy memories of the most beautiful,and sensual moments,that their heroes JH&YS,and they have invested,in these characters naturalness of their real feelings for each other (I'm sure of it),and yet it's enough so that we can be happy,for them!
yi7579vljout.jpg
g67i25air3z3.gif   f13uxbt48kgq.gifavmfjxcwvm1g.gif
9r1ry6qzxi2b.gif
The only person on earth who makes me smile - you. So do not cry anymore, I'll protect you. JCW&PMY(ChangMin) Love in the air!
nqpoz8mxsa9g.gif

• Like 1

Guest ranabellevelasco79

Hello to all beautiful CHANGMIN!  Have a happy Sunday:\">

What's happening to me... before I signed in my mind are full of words to say:) But every time I'm in, it was blank... :((  :-B :\">

Anyways, most importantly I know I am not alone with this healer-mania... because I'm worried about myself, Healer was finished almost a month ago but still I'm keep watching it for _th X :-j :-B ... And I want to make sure that my mind still normal :)) :P

I also try to watch other drama's but I always end up re-watching healer =)) ;) If anyone would say they do the same thing... then I am still normal and nothing much to worry :D :\"> >:D< Please help... :\"> \:D/

ranabellevelasco79 said:

What's happening to me... before I signed in my mind are full of words to say:) But every time I'm in, it was blank... :((  :-B :\">

Anyways, most importantly I know I am not alone with this healer-mania... because I'm worried about myself, Healer was finished almost a month ago but still I'm keep watching it for _th X :-j :-B ... And I want to make sure that my mind still normal :)) :P

I also try to watch other drama's but I always end up re-watching healer =)) ;) If anyone would say they do the same thing... then I am still normal and nothing much to worry :D :\"> >:D< Please help... :\"> \:D/

Guest ranabellevelasco79

MyXavienne said:
ranabellevelasco79 said:

Awesome fanarts
TnBGHpL.jpg
Wo2IS2e.jpg
cr to their respective creators

Last night I rewatched episode 20 and wow, now that the initial Healer mania haze has faded from my brain, I discovered that this episode was so rushed to the point of really bothering me this jumpy editing. Well, I knew it was choppy first time too, but I was so in love with the Healer couple that it didn't register so acutely ( or rather I was anxious to know what will happen next) I shrugged my shoulders and instead I watched ad infinitum and ad nauseam the lovey dovey scenes. *read kissing scenes* Now I really felt it. Ughhh....

• Like 1

@FemaleQuixote I know what you mean. I got stuck on episode 15 this morning while I did laundry. I never noticed it before, but when JCW pulls PMY back towards him while she's sleeping, you can see PMY ever so subtly nuzzle her head into him as well. I missed that soooooo many times when I rewatched that scene. Also, right after she does that, JCW then lets out a contented sigh, and you can see the effects as it blows the top of PMY's hair. So many sublties I'm starting to see now  :-B

• Like 1

Guest pariG

Happy Women's day My all lovely Changmin Shippers.. have a great day & stay blessed & spread love
as like olga said i wanna say too
 Its all destiny calls that when the right time comes they meet & fall in love
Its was destined that Changmin has to meet  at Healer setIf not why PMY sign HEALER with in 3 Hours after she got a call for healer..& why JCW select healer when he already has Mr.back in as an offer..?
We can say to just avoid shipping  that - -- oh they were both looking for good acting project..but commom whom we are fooling around...they both are in this industry from 2006 around..they both have  meet or just pass by ... at awards (like in 2011-share same stage of winning awards)  or may be at parties but why they meet NOW
Because its destiny -
As this time they have song jin na (writer of healer) as cupid set by god  to make Changmin realize the  true meaning of love .. :x
"to love boldly, not flirting for a momentary flutter in the heart, but to love wholeheartedly"

changmin learnt this true love feeling from CYS-SJH love story too ...." I LOVE YOU, BE BY MYSIDE FOREVER"6a8d623dgw1epp183i7blg206t046awr.gif

no matter what will happen - JCW somehow by song already promised PMy that he will protect her  & PMY already filled JCW heart with her warm smile that JCW cant even take his eyes off for a moment. he love her smile that why even said SMILE is her nature...these words are not for cys but for PMy ...he will never let go that smile from her face  & her from his life ..NEVER....
PMY  will never let go a Man (JCW) who love her & protect her (after all a girl all want is  -- A True Love in her life who stand beside her hold her hand .."THAT ONE HAND WHO HAS A POWER TO SAY - ITS OK NOW"..c7fe7dccgw1eozqf49c5lg206t05ktsn.gif
It’s a beautiful feeling ,what we got deep inside,we got a flame that will last forever,together you and I
Such a rush of emotions,there’s no way we can push it away,cuz they’ll never tear our love apart,our bond will never break
My eternal love..#Changmin..Eternal Love
nqpoz8mxsa9g.gif11_zps9517dc88.jpg12_zpsd6df41ee.jpegpic cr -owners..c7fe7dccgw1eozqf49c5lg206t05ktsn.gif

c7fe7dccgw1eozqf6iffbg206t05kquc.gif
Destiny  has united these hands for forever ..their journey just started with a smile & heart full of love....it has a long way to go..
:x #changmin Fighting

LOL @TerryG -

I think we actually managed the feat to get off the topic in the shippers thread. Someone haul us back in the Healer thread when we are talking about the drama, though there is most of the time a JCW droolfest (not that I blame the gals, lol) and I'm afraid we will get OT there, too.  =))

I know that part which are you referring to with YS ever so subtle resting her head on his shoulder. I initially  thought this in love wise guy managed to awake his little dove just because he wanted to ogle her sleeping beauty face. LOLOL But that part about JH sighing on her hair I somehow missed....I guess I need a rewatch. Thanx for giving me a good reason to rewatch. >:)

Whoohoo, white sheets here I come ad infinitum as per TerryG's observation I only need to confirm a "scientific fact" regarding strands of hair :-\" O:-)
Rr2bXvL.gif

• Like 1

Guest nicesmile

I hope if possible to put a " healing couple " in the title of our topic

She Lyrics

She may be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song the summer sings
May be the chill the autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day

She may be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
The smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem inside her shell

She who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
But I'll remember till the day I die

She may be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in many years
Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is she
She
She

Embedded image permalink

pic not mine

Guest ranabellevelasco79

Good Morning Beautiful People of this Tread :x :x 

Guys, did you also asked yourself why you get hooked by Healer & Changmin couple??

I was asking myself over and over and this is what I got.... Healer Drama and Changmin couple teach me to “OPEN MY HEARTS AGAIN AND TO NOT BE AFRAID TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST MEDICINE OF A BROKEN HEARTS”.... And this is what I’m feeling right now... My Hearts speaks at this moment...Woaahhhhh  :x :\"> :\">