[Drama 2015] Flower of the Queen 여왕의 꽃

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a writeup from Soompi about upcoming drama in March.

Your comments in support of this drama may sway them to offer it on Soompi TV, so please make sure to comment for this drama.

Upcoming drama in March.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/21/ones-to-watch-upcoming-march-2015-k-dramas/

Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] 150225 Kim Sungryung's IG: "#LeeSungkyung #YoonBak #PosterShoot Bak-ah~ Treat us to coffee again next time~B-uoLImUUAA0BC0.jpg
(by fyjypnation)
That coffee cup from JYPE. The next day he went to Jeju Island to spend some time with his co-star from his previous drama.

Guest adikkeluangman

Taiwan Shooting Day 4. Taiwan special delicacy given to staff as lunch. It's Dim sum. B9FJPSUCcAEioUE.jpg
dearmino
Kang Tae Oh selfie in Korea after finished filming in Taiwan. Poor boy, he was in US for his group activities and then when straight to Taiwan for this drama.B9vDCrtCQAI1uNj.jpg
the5urprise 150213

Guest adikkeluangman

Rainbow’s Go Woori Reveals She Had to Practice in Hotel Rooms to Make Up for Missed Practices
Rainbow‘s Go Woori revealed the way she deals with her busy schedules.
During a recent pictorial and interview with The Star, Go Woori only had an hour and half to shoot the entire pictorial. She began the shoot without even being able to greet the staff properly, but she delivered, providing the staff with dozens of beautiful pictures.
Go Woori is by far the busiest member of Rainbow, and she hasn’t been able to take a break. The drama “Glorious Day” wrapped up recently, and now she’s simultaneously preparing for Rainbow’s comeback and filming a new drama, “Flower of the Queen.” A few days ago, she even visited Taiwan for a shoot.
go-woori.jpg

She said, “I got a unique character. I’m a rich daughter, but I’m a troublemaker. In the drama, I get scolded and hit a lot by my mom. The drama deals with happenings as my character gets introduced to a potential husband.”
The character is very similar to Go Woori’s real personality. She relayed that she gets so into it the character that the director tells her she could loosen up a bit. She also revealed that while acting has put her a step forward in achieving her dreams, she has also missed being on stage.
She said, “I don’t get as much time to practice as the other members. Even when I went to Taiwan, I stayed in my hotel room and practiced the dance. If I didn’t have to film on the day, I would sometimes stay in my hotel room all day and dance.”
She has now mastered the choreography and recently finished shooting the album jackets. All that’s left for her now is to go on stage.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/27/rainbows-go-woori-reveals-she-had-to-practice-in-hotel-rooms-to-make-up-for-missed-practices/
-----MBC 'Queen's Flower' Poster Shoot Behind-the-ScenesB-1oJTxUMAAsUlg.jpgB-1oJeTVEAMrwDj.jpg
Finally there's Lee Jong Hyuk. Yoon Bak wear same shirt as in Taiwan scene.

Guest adikkeluangman

Taiwan Shooting Day 6. Donggu (Kang Tae Oh) and Lee Sung Kyung too (who can missed the strawberry helmet).B9Op5NQCAAAX7WM.jpgB9Op5NQCEAEB9sI.jpg

B9Op5NPCIAEhx8W.jpg

dearmino
So his family is working or staying in Taiwan. I wonder how they will move back to Korea.
-----The main casts of ‪#‎FloweroftheQueen‬ participated poster shooting underneath the water!10996149_957956197570761_226483985633029
MBC

Guest adikkeluangman

<Queen of flowers> Taiwan Shooting Day 6. Yoon Bak got to rest while they shooting for KTO and LSK together.B9UM3D4CEAAx7fv.jpg

B9UM2_VCUAAo3TQ.jpg

dearmino
-----MBC 'Queen's Flower' Behind-the-Scenes - #1B_OxVoKUwAABM-K.jpgB_OxVj7U0AEy8yO.jpg

B_OxVl7U8AAEhvR.jpg

-----MBC 'Queen's Flower' Behind-the-Scenes - #2 B_OxaUmUwAAuLyx.jpgB_OxaVlUQAE03Nk.jpg

B_OxaVfUQAA6bDY.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Taiwan Day 7. Behind The Scene of Yura (Go WooRi) and Hye Jin (Jang Young-nam). Dynamics between the characters contained in a small picture in the Old Town. (by dearmino)B9UUw_-CUAACPuH.jpgB9UUxAXCUAE7uP9.jpg

-----More pictures from the praying ritual. All the best for the actors and crews. Hope it will be daebak. (by MBC)17812_962264367139944_54541393546274611110560298_962264383806609_137001120495567

11043429_962264360473278_919610735694594

Archived