[Drama 2015] Flower of the Queen 여왕의 꽃

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Mi Sook will play as Ma Hee Ra - stepwife of TNC company founder (Park Tae Soo) which make her stepmother of Min Joon. This will once again her villain character. Looking forward to it.Filming has been started. 
10947336_833927310002083_889347348508590

credit: Mi Sook's Facebook Page
 20150128173807337.jpeg

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lienvictorianguyen_at_gmail.com_stv

2015 febuary 2. The actors and actress will fly to Kaohsiung - Taiwan to carry out the footage here.

Wonderful news that Kim Mi-Sook joined too...

Kang Tae-oh to star in "The Queen's Flower"

photo557650.jpg

Kang Tae-oh from the actor group Surprise has been cast for the role of Heo Dong-goo, Kang I-sol's (Lee Seong-kyeong) childhood friend and crush.

Heo Dong-goo delivers lunchboxes, cleans hotels and does other jobs to pay back his father Heo Sam-sik's (Jo Hyeong-gi) debt. He never complains and volunteers himself as Kang I-sol's bodyguard.

The cast of "The Queen's Flower" has completed the reading session and Kang Tae-oh claims, "It's an honor to be able to star in this drama with amazing people. I think you might feel joy watching Heo Dong-goo only have eyes for I-sol and relate to him".

Kang Tae-oh debuted in September of 2013 with "See You After School - Drama" and showed off his athletic abilities in the KBS TV show "Dream Team Season 2". He then starred in MBC short-film "Drama Festival - Save Wang Jo-hyeon" and a Vietnam collaborated drama "Youth Today".

Meanwhile, "The Queen's Flower" is a drama about a woman who is full of passion reuniting with the daughter she abandoned starring Kim Seong-ryeong, Lee Seong-kyeong, Yoon Park and more on the 14th of March.

Source: Hancinema

Sorry. Some info changes for carry out the footage in Taiwan. From February 9 to February 13.

Mình phát hiện ra anh chàng Kang Tae Oh đóng phim Tuổi thanh xuân đang phát sóng trên Vtv3. Sản phẩm hợp tác Việt Nam -Hàn Quốc cũng tham gia phiM này. Cùng với đó là Cô Kim Mi Sook cũng từng đóng phim hợp tác Việt - Hàn. chờ đợi họ trong dram này.google

Guest adikkeluangman

Now we know that KTO and Jo Hyeong Gi characters are related. First day shooting was on Jan 26. 
15-01-26 From kelee33 Instagram (makeup artist)새벽에 드라마촬영하면 항상보이는김밥과첫촬영이 시작되었네요 ㅎㅎ여왕의꽃 홧팅요-^^#여왕의꽃#mbc#오늘첫촬영10787904_604444063019054_1115778996_n.jp
Make up artist get ready for first day shoot.
15-01-27 From dh0922 Instagram (looks like actor manager)#여왕의꽃#드라마#촬영#카니발#출근##3/14 #첫방 !! 시작 촬영 이틀째 아직 적응이 안됨...간만에 긴장하고 자는지 4시 기상인데 새벽 2시에 눈 떠짐...10950385_328181707376041_769284469_n.jpg
Manager also must get ready early than their actors.

Guest leinbou

장영남·고우리, '전설의마녀' 후속 '여왕의꽃'서 모녀호흡

tumblr_nj4ihb2HAx1s1dy78o1_540.jpg

배우 장영남과 걸그룹 레인보우 멤버 고우리가 '여왕의 꽃' 출연을 확정했다.

2일 MBC에 따르면 장영남과 고우리는 오는 3월 방송되는 MBC 새 주말드라마 '여왕의 꽃'(극본 박현주, 연출 이대영 김민식)에서 모녀로 호흡을 맞춘다. 

'여왕의 꽃'은 야망으로 가득 찬 여자가 버린 딸을 다시 만나게 되면서 벌어지는 강렬한 일들을 담은 드라마다. 다양한 인간군상을 통해 진정한 성공과 사랑, 행복의 의미를 그릴 예정이다. 

장영남은 '여왕의 꽃'에서 산부인과 의사로 이솔(이성경 분)의 친부인 서인철(이형철 분)의 아내이자 유라 엄마인 최혜진으로 분한다. 최혜진은 딸 유라에게는 무섭고 냉정하며, 딸의 정략결혼으로 병원을 확장시키고 싶어 하는 야심가다. 안하무인, 오만방자한 최혜진으로 변신할 장영남의 연기가 기대된다. 

고우리는 인철과 혜진의 외동딸 서유라를 연기한다. 유라는 대만 가오슝 유학생으로, 모든 클럽을 평정하는 음주가무의 여왕이다. 음주가무를 즐기고 감정기복이 심한 천방지축 유라 캐릭터 연기가 고우리를 통해 어떻게 표현될지 관심이 모아진다.

또한 장영남의 남편이자 고우리의 아빠 역은 이형철이 맡는다. 이형철이 연기할 서인철은 레나 정(김성령 분)과의 사이에서 이솔을 낳지만, 레나 정을 버리고 혜진과 결혼하는 인물이다. 

'여왕의 꽃'은 방송가에서 필력 있는 작가로 인정받는 박현주 작가의 작품이다. '전설의 마녀' 후속으로 오는 3월 14일 첫 방송된다.

sources 1, 2

Jang Young-Nam and Go Woo Ri ( Rainbow ) will be portraying a mother-daughter relationship. Which I find completely amusing by the way, since there's Kim Mi-sook too, who was Woo Ri's mom in Glorious Day. 

Ah, my excitement is growing for this drama!

Guest adikkeluangman

They in Taiwan now filming. Lee Sung Kyung posted picture on her IG. Also spotted is Yoon Bak. Kim Sung Ryung got Running Man filming in Thailand on Monday/Tuesday.
15-02-02 From Lee Sung Kyung Instagram-
#여왕의꽃#Kaohsiung 927425_390837867763936_2131535955_n.jpg

Lee Sung Kyung wears cardigan by Sewing Boundaries during first script reading. I guess maybe they will sponsor her clothes or other actors in this drama. 10958134_1531239857158404_1801354029_n.j

Guest adikkeluangman

15-01-28 MBC PDB8a9ljBCIAE9C9f.jpg
강추위로부터 아역배우를 감싸주는 스태프들의 온기..mbc <여왕의꽃> 촬영현장에서..Trans : The warmth of the staff that surround the child actor from gangchuwi ..mbc <queen of flowers> in the shooting.

So there will be a child actor. Looks like a girl. Maybe there will be a flashback or childhood scene.
-----15-01-30 5urprise Facebook10959681_453738214774377_551690430476083
여러분~ 잘 지내시죠? 저는 곧 '여왕의 꽃' 허동구 역으로 여러분을 찾아뵐 예정입니다~ 많이 기대해주세요^^How are you, everyone?I'm going to meet you as Heo Dong-gu of 'The queen of flowers'. Please look forward to it^^#KangTaeOh #강태오 #여왕의꽃

Glorious day!

Info from the assistant of eomma Kim Mi Sook. She will fly to Taiwan on February 9. Please take care your healthy. I will beside you.

Archived