[Drama 2015] Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Seulong talks about his co-stars, 2AM, J.Y. Park, his ideal type, and more in interview
2AM member and actor Seulong shared all to Newsen, including his wrapped up drama 'Hogu's Love', about 2AM, J.Y.Park, and more.
About his 'Hogu's Love' co-star UEE, he said, "UEE and I are close because we've been in the industry together since she was very young. Since she lost weight, she got really pretty. I like her energy, and she's so kindhearted. I was affected a lot by her energy."
Some might have previously perceived actress Lee Soo Kyung in a negative light due to her statements at the press conference for 'Hogu's Love', but Seulong only had good things to say about her. He said, "Lee Soo Kyung and I are 9 years apart, but we match well. She's really good at acting. She puts in a lot of effort, and she was born with acting talent. It was really nice to be partners with her, and I received a lot of help too. After our kiss scene, we teased each other by saying 'Your skills are way above average.'"
CB_5ax2WYAALxdd.jpg

Seulong also talked about his character as a gay man and yet another kiss scene with co-star Choi Woo Shik. He said, "To be honest, when I filmed with Woo Shik, I burst out laughing just by looking at his face. For the romantic scenes, we acted them out in an exaggerated way for fun and had a lot of fun filming. For the kiss scene, Woo Shik really did fall asleep. It was obvious that he'd be tired because he filmed 22 hours a day. If Woo Shik was conscious during that scene, he probably wouldn't have been able to film it because it was so funny, but he kept sleeping. That's why we were able to film the scene easily. However, after seeing that scene, UEE said 'that's dirty.' To be honest, I was more nervous filming that kiss scene than I was filming the kiss scene with Soo Kyung."
Seulong also talked about leaving JYP Entertainment and joining SidusHQ. He said, "I really liked my time as a 2AM member at JYP Entertainment, and I respect J.Y. Park hyung more than anyone else in the world. He's an amazing person. He's the one who molded my life in my 20s. I learned so much during my time at JYP. I'm now 29 years old, and I was looking for a company that could help me achieve my goals and help me try new challenges. That's when I found SidusHQ."
He continued, "I was in JYP Entertainment for so long that it wasn't an easy decision. I had a good talk with J.Y. Park hyung. He wasn't disappointed. I worked hard in my activities. J.Y. Park hyung supported me and was proud of me of my decision to go towards a better path."
He also talked about how some netizens thought 2AM would disband after Seulong and Jinwoon left JYP. He defused those rumours by saying, "[The members] are on really good terms. The day before the news of [Jinwoon and I] moving into different companies came out, we said, 'There'll probably be news about us disbanding or terminating' on our Kakao group chat. But that's not true, so there's no need to have a big reaction. We believed that the honest news articles would solve the misunderstanding. We don't have any planned activities for 2AM as a group yet. To be honest, I don't even know my schedule for next month. Since there isn't anything officially planned yet, I can't say anything, but what's for sure is that we will group together again. We still have a deep affection for each other and cherish each other."
Seulong was also asked about his dating style and ideal type to which he replied, "I'm like a 'hogu.' I'm the type to give it all. It's been a while since I've dated. Over a year. I don't have a girlfriend at the moment. I really used to have no thoughts on marriage, but these days I think about it. I believe that family will overcome loneliness and hardships. My ideal type is, as always, Shin Min Ah."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/seulong-talks-about-his-co-stars-2am-jy-park-his-ideal-type-and-more-in-interview

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

16-3-2015 UEE InstagramCaption : 난우리금동이를보고있으면행복하다..진짜천사를보고있는거같다..다들우리금동이보러오세요~#호구의사랑#오늘밤11시

Uee and GD
15-03-16 _zhanori_ InstagramCaption : 아직 #붕어빵 끝나지 않았다 ,,,,,, 붕어빵이 또 나올줄이야,,, #tvn #소품팀 #미술팀 #소품 #한드 #일산 #일상 #데일리 #daily #호구의사랑
Someone treat them with the hot bun.

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE wears glasses from TOMFORD in this scene

15-03-16 kim.arang.9 Instagram Caption : 방송 재밋아요? 그 와중에 희구빠 불꽃남자
#호구의사랑 #촬영중

Hello guys.. can anybody help me??
i wanna know the title of the song that have been play for HoKyung..
something that mention "hot... hot..."
it have been played several time.. one of them in ep 7 when HK came for rescue KC from being hit by GM in the park
emoticon-help-wanted-sign.jpg

Guest djchiriko

nikacit said: Hello guys.. can anybody help me??
i wanna know the title of the song that have been play for HoKyung..
something that mention "hot... hot..."
it have been played several time.. one of them in ep 7 when HK came for rescue KC from being hit by GM in the park
emoticon-help-wanted-sign.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE is prettier than flowers for 'InStyle'
UEE posed with camellia flowers for 'InStyle'!
She flew down to Jeju Island and the photoshoot took place in a camellia field. Instead of bright sunlight, the shooting crew was met with soft mist and a cool wind, so the photoshoot turned out to have a mystical mood. 
CDoi_f7W0AAlC3Q.jpg

During the interview, she talked about her recent drama 'Hogu's Love' and said, "It handled subjects like being a single mother and sexual assault, so I wanted to make it better. I was really angry that victims who should have been protected became the target of criticism. I wish the drama lets people think about the women who were hurt again."
She added, "The public thinks of me as having a cold image like a thorny rose, but I'm really mischievous, so I get scolded often on set for being too loud."
UEE_1430098449_20150426_uee_instyle2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/uee-is-prettier-than-flowers-for-instyle
-----Lee Soo Kyung with her EP13 script.11081405_470970359723649_36340215777054311074702_470970343056984_201703507632813

10174793_470970336390318_196493062985715

Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑

B7saGwdCMAAgk3D.jpg

Drama : Hogoo’s Love
Hangul | Romanization : 호구의 사랑 | Hogooui Sarang
Genre : 
Episodes : 16
Broadcast Network : tvN
Broadcast Period :  February 9, 2015 -
Air Time: Monday - Tuesday 23:00
Preceded By : Valid Love
Original Work : Webcomic with same title by Yoo Hyun Sook
Director : Pyo Min Soo
Writer : Yoo Hyun Sook (webcomic), Yoon Nan Joong
Production Company : TBA
Official Website : Webpage | Facebook

Storyline/Synopsis : 
Ho Goo has a twin sister Ho Gyeong. He has tried to pass the civil service examination, but has failed for 7 years. He also has never dated in his life. One day, he meets Do Hee. She was the most popular girl back in his high school days. She is a member of the national swimming team and has a burning desire to win. She also talks like one of the guys. They spend the night together, but the next morning he finds a baby next next to him and Do Hee is gone. After Ho Goo meets Do Hee again, he becomes involved in a complicated romantic relationship and a dangerous friendship.

B72yY_CIIAEnpb1.jpg

CAST
Choi Woo Shik as Kang Ho Goo
Uee as Do Do Hee
Lim Seul Ong as Byun Gang Chul
- Lee Soo Kyung as Kang Ho Gyeon (Ho Goo's twin sister)

Additional Cast Members : 
- Choi Deok Mun as So Shi Min (Do Hee's swimming coach)
- Jung Won Joong as Kang Yong Moo (Ho Goo's father)
- Park Sun Cheon as Kim Ok Ryeong (Ho Goo's mother)
- Choi Jae Hwan as Kim Tae Hee (Ho Goo's friend)
- Lee Si Un as Shin Chung Jae
- Oh Yeong Sil as Mok Gyeong Jin (Gang Chul's mother)
- Park Ji Il as Byun Gang Se (Gang Chul's father)
- Song Ji In as In Gong Mi
- Han Geun Seob as

Special Appearance :
- Dohee Tiny G in EP1
- Kangjun C-Clown in EP1

B9LrOxmCMAAV1QS.png

VIDEO
Teaser

OST 
- Part 2 : Kim Hyung Joong - If You Call My Name | Lyric
- Part 3 :
- Part 4 : 

PICTURES
- First Script Reading

-Poster

-Still

LINK SNS:
tvN Drama : Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
Original Webcomic : HERE

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 
Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Guest adikkeluangman

UEE release new pictoria​ls through fashion magazine 'InStyle'

UEE released new pictorials through fashion magazine 'InStyle.'

Recently, After School's UEE released new pictorials through fashion magazine 'InStyle.'

The photo shoot was held in Jeju Island, and it is said that her beautiful look made a fabulous match with beautiful sceneries of Jeju Island. A great number of different outfits, including a mini-dress, a cropped top, and short pants were prepared for the photo shoot, and UEE showed fabulous look in all of the outfits.

During an interview that was held after the photo shoot, UEE talked about her recent drama, 'Hogu's Love,' and she said, "The theme of the entire drama, 'sexual assault and single mom,' is a very controversial issue, and I really wanted to do a great job. While shooting the drama, I started getting more and more angry about what so many victims are going through. I really hope that many people would show much greater care for many sexual assault victims and single moms in our society."

She added, "Many people think that I am a very cold and picky girl, but actually, people always tell me that I am way too noisy."

Meanwhile, UEE's new pictorial and interview can be viewed on May issue of magazine 'InStyle.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=375355

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

2AM’s Seulong dreams to establis​h himself as an actor

In a recent interview, 2AM’s Seulong expressed his desire to truly establish himself as a versatile actor and opened up about his experience as an actor. 

Seulong who is currently starring as Byung Kang Chul, a seemgly cold-hearted, but lonely lawyer in tvN‘s Hongu’s Love, revealed that he felt he really grew as an actor and as a person through Byung Kang Chul.

For his role as the lawyer, Seulong worked extra hard to overcame his fear of the ocean to film the beginning scenes in Hongu’s Love.

The singer turned actor also revealed his desire to keep trying his best in the drama, even with the little screen time he gets, mentioning how he always tries to find ways to improve his acting based on audience reactions.

In addition, Seulong mentioned how he had to adapt to showing his emotions in a different manner, because using emotions on stage as a singer is very different from using and expressing emotions as an actor.

Seulong closed the interview with a heartfelt expression as he talked about hoping to expand his horizons, just as his dreams are expanding.

Although Seulong made his acting debut in 2010, making an appearance as Lee Min Ho‘s assistant in MBC‘s Personal Taste, he balanced his career as a singer with 2AM and various films and dramas. However, the idol recently made the decision to focus more on his acting career and left JYP Entertainment to sign with Sidus HQ, which represents such artists as Jang Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin and Kim So Hyun.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/2ams-seulong-dreams-establish-actor/

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching this drama for the last 2 and half days :)

This drama has hooked me... it has been awhile I got attached to a drama and this drama definitely manage to make me stay and watch until the end. When it was still aired, I was wondering if I should watch and followed it week by week or just wait until the whole drama finished and a marathon of it. apparently I chose the later... much more easy that way... cant handle the live waiting week by week for new episode haha 

Anyway, just want to put out my thoughts on this drama. 

Personally, this drama is so relatable. The characters have human 냄새 (smell) to it. Because by the end of this drama somehow I just went, "My name is Hogu. Amirah Hogu" (my real name is Amirah) 

Just like how there is one episode where Do Do Hee becom Do Ho gu. I totally can relate. cause everyone of us in some way is Hogu in  our own way. 

Another character that I can really relate is Do Do Hee character... trust issue... the wall she build around her... the introvert she is... 

This scene here... I was sobbing along with her... the tears that you cant show anyone.. 

hogu1200384.jpg

caps cr: dramabeans

Little by little the wall that surrounded her is being broken the more time she spent with Hogu. 

I love that the ending of this drama too... happy ending of course people love happy ending right.. 

I just glad that wrap this drama nicely... 

Love on the issues that they touched in this drama too. the rape issue, homosexuality, the society standard that they put on people... etc. Admitted that some of the issue is not being tackled that well however it's deserve the credit for manage to bring it in this drama. 

In conclusion this drama is one of great drama in 2015 ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Exclusive Interview With Choi Woo Shik of 'Fool's Love'!

While filming for the hotly anticipated movie 'Bound for Busan," co-star Choi Woo Shik found time to catch up with us and answer some of our questions.

- What excites you these days?
"Lately, I've been really into rock climbing. I'm on the slender side, so I think that's why I find it easier."

- Do you have plans for the summer? If you have, this is a chance for you to secretly reveal them...
"I think I will be in Busan a lot during the summer to shoot the movie. Since I really like Busan, it will feel just as if I was on vacation. Whether it is the climate or the food, I think it lacks nothing. See you all in Busan!"

- Aside from Korean and English, are there other languages you'd like to learn?
"If I get the chance, I would like to learn French or German. I think the accents of those languages are very charming."

- What is Choi Woo Shik's perfect date like?
"A date out on the streets, holding hands. I like active dates that involve nature, like camping, picnics, and fishing."

- Who's your ideal type of K-Pop girl group?
"A-Pink!! They're a really cute girl group."

- Have you made friends with other actors through your work?
"Definitely! So far, I've made friends with Park Seo Joon, Jung Suk Won, Choi Jae Hwan, Lee Shi Un, and many more. I tend to make friends with older guys. My trip to Southeast Asia with Seo Joon was especially fun and unforgettable."

- What's your most memorable scene from "Fool's Love"?
"My time with Geum Dong was particularly memorable. I was pretty worried because I'd never worked with babies before, but it felt healing just to be with him."

- How long did it take to get the "chick dance" right?
"Actually, that children's song was totally improvised on set, along with the dance!"

choi-woo-shik_GIF.gif

You portray Young Kuk in "Bound for Busan"—what is that character like?
"Young Kuk is a baseball player. He's a brave high school student who struggles to save people during a disaster caused by a strange virus."

- What're your future plans? What kind of roles would you like to play?
"For now I'm concentrating on the movie shoot, but I hope you'll be seeing me in a drama again soon! There isn't one particular character I'd like to play—instead, I'd like to find a role that I can play really well. I would like to show familiar acting that people don't find uncomfortable. I will continue to work hard in the future, so thank you for your continuing support!"

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions, Choi Woo Shik—we look forward to seeing "Bound for Busan"!

http://blog.viki.com/2015/05/exclusive-interview-with-choi-woo-shik.html

Archived