[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY 100 PAGES! <:-P (delurk a while for this)

Favourite scene for episode 8, love this hug scene more than the kiss scene! Minho's expression @ 1:27 is precious & cute.  :x :x Expected no more such sweet moments in coming 1 or 2 episodes ... :( Anyway, happy ending is expected but hope there are more sweet moments between the two leads. :x :x

I am a little disappointed that Joon Hee`s dad was the man who took the phone.  I am confused because of this scene. What about Min Ho`s dreams? The watch from Pumpkin Club? Now, if Min ho will remember the whole dream it doesn`t have the same impact. I am OK with the fact that Joon hee was not the one that hit Dong Wook but not with the phone. Something is not quite right here. They changed the plot midway or that was the initial idea?

I am not convinced of anything at this moment. Yeah, I saw the scene but I have more questions now. Is Joon hee`s father strong enough to get out of the car and see if the victim is alive? Or smart enough to think so quickly that Dong Wook might have incriminating evidence and come back to the scene to check this out? She was in shocked from what I saw. He did not check to see if Dong Wook is alive or not, he took the phone. Now, I am not convinced that he was the driver. I need more evidence. :)) I believe it when I see it with my own eyes.

bebebisous33 said: It looks like a very good episode again! Honestly, I was expecting the meeting with the relative's donor as cliffhanger. Now, how will feel MH about it? Does he  know that DW was SJ's fiance? I guess, he might feel embarrassed and guilty. But I am also hoping that he will hear soon that DW was killed and will try to find his killer. I wish, OK and MH will meet again very soon. It would be interesting, especially if OK starts liking MH. We shouldn't forget that WS advised MH to gain the trust from SJ's surroundings and if he is helping OK, this would be a definite plus on his side. Moreover, OK asked SJ not to date JH right away. She has sensed JH's true character.
 I know, I don't put any picture or GIF because I don't know how to do it. However, I love analysing !! ;)

@Iarus i thought the driver was the one who already died hit by car....the one who said to OH that he did "that" from his boss's command? #-o maybe i missed something.....

The driver who drove and say good bye to his wife/women behind.....isnt he?

kyunii88 said: @Iarus i thought the driver was the one who already died hit by car....the one who said to OH that he did "that" from his boss's command? #-o maybe i missed something.....

The driver who drove and say good bye to his wife/women behind.....isnt he?

Well said @Iarus @bebebisous33 thank you for all your all fast respond.....hahaha...i must be just focused on the funny scenes and pervy scenes :D:D

So sad there is no preview.....heavy sigh :-<

Where is my buddy @ilchul by the way....she's the one who seduced me to watch this drama along with @littleloony :)) :))

Stills from ep 8

She accepted the kiss and kiss back  but .. damn that interruption.
11116664_835577413175916_923315937_n.jpg

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11195820_1614280502117002_1240121334_n.jpg

11186855_449742671848171_1928597842_n.jp

Falling For Innocence- Episode 8!

MinHo:" you came to talk to me about work? After what happened between us before?".
SoonJung:" Ummm..that...that was a mistake".
 MinHo:" A mistake? I was sincere....I was so nervous...and you come to talk to me about work? Okay if you want to talk about that then take that contract away because I absolutely won't do it (the contact with the workers)".
She kept trying to convince him but he got so mad and then she was like...
SoonJung:" I'll protect you...so that you won't be scared...I will protect you...I'm being sincere".
 source Drama Maniac

Comic relief during intense scenes...  
My favorite funny, close relationship between the male leads and their servant/ajusshi/ajumma in some kdramas, including the pair in this drama. They are parts of the reasons why I enjoy kdramas so much! Salute to these supporting actors/actresses. 
Kang Min Ho and his male secretary (Real name: Lee Si Eon) :x :))

Falling.for.Innocence.E05%2B0031.jpg

City Hunter: Lee Yoon Sung and his ajusshi (Real name: Kim Sang Ho)  :x :))
hunter8-00274.jpg

The Moon Embracing The Sun: Lee Hwon and his loyal servant (Real name: Jung Eun Pyo) :x :))
tumblr_m41p3c9pqJ1r1gwzb.jpg

Healer and his ajumma (Real name: Kim Mi Kyung)  :x  :))
healer5-00470.jpg

WOAH! I'm cheering. Just woke up to 101 pages..  We've hit the century mark yay!!  \m/
And also next thing to be happy about..
I'm promoted to SUPERSTAR status on this forum.. Not sure how it happened but it did. Now I gotta find me a happy dance gif. I can't think of one from this drama... NEVERMIND these emoticons will do.   :D:)) :)>- \m/ \m/

larus said:

I am a little disappointed that Joon Hee`s dad was the man who took the phone.  I am confused because of this scene. What about Min Ho`s dreams? The watch from Pumpkin Club? Now, if Min ho will remember the whole dream it doesn`t have the same impact. I am OK with the fact that Joon hee was not the one that hit Dong Wook but not with the phone. Something is not quite right here. They changed the plot midway or that was the initial idea?

I am not convinced of anything at this moment. Yeah, I saw the scene but I have more questions now. Is Joon hee`s father strong enough to get out of the car and see if the victim is alive? Or smart enough to think so quickly that Dong Wook might have incriminating evidence and come back to the scene to check this out? She was in shocked from what I saw. He did not check to see if Dong Wook is alive or not, he took the phone. Now, I am not convinced that he was the driver. I need more evidence. :)) I believe it when I see it with my own eyes.

Archived