[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will follow these scriptwriter and pd-nim for sure....i really like this drama moving, nothing there upsetting me.....big applause for all crews and actors.... :x :x

By the way, seems our OTP like doing their romantic movements in dangerous situation....last kiss was on the road and now on moving truck....i betting there are kiss scene on rollercoaster during their date in amusement park maybe..... :))

@andy78 @kasmic @sandjh @larus @lovcom00 thank you so much for the live recaps. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. Great job all.  =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ Btw @andy78 chingu ar, I love the nickname you given to Joo Hee...smart choice dear...also from letter J "jerk"  :D:D
@padhari and @plappi nice to see you here too dear.
@ruzikie I love you new signature dear :-bd :-bd

*takes a shower to clean her pervy thoughts*-->Min-ho and Soon-jung are adults. They know what to do.

*accepts the money from the losing "no slap" voters*

-----------

Shout out to Jo Eun-ji and her awesome, awesome performance as tough-as-nails detective Na Ok-hyun.

And I have this ominous feeling that Joon-hee --which is so well-played by Yoon Hyun-min that I don't see the actor at all, only the character *clap clap*-- will do her in.

The umbrella moment

A few stills

tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png
tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png
tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png
tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png
tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

He realized that she protects him with the umbrella but she is wet because of the rain. He is upset about that and he pulls her in a hug to share both the umbrella. She is reluctant and Min Ho pulls her again towards him.

:)

Thank you for your liverecaps and live comments....i enjoyed all your posts.... ;;)

For the recappers :

@andy78 @kasmic @sandjh @larus @lovcom00

kamsahamnida...thank you...

:-bd \m/

Note : i thought jerk is for Minho.....hahhaa, looks like the real jerk will become angel from now on, and an angel friend will become a jerk

Does he really the one who kill Dongwook??? #-o

littleloony said: @Onnififi unni Min Ho is the best.... he never forgot his agenda.......Kissed Soon Jung (twice :D) in tow truck :-* :-* :-* soo romantic d kiss :))......he is  making big strides to his ultimate goal :)) :))

@ruzikie you said it :)) I love you too PDnim and Writernim :))

I just caught the last part of the epi.....jumping up and down :))

For tomorrow when Minho knows that Soonjung is beaten by the gang, i guess he will be going mad. His precious girl is getting hurt by bunch of bastard. Only Minho can give her "hurt" XD

Omoooooo i became masochist here XD

I never thought I'd say this when I first decided to watch this drama but...

I appreciate the writer's decision to kill the uncle because it echoes what happens in real life: that sometimes we waste our lives in anger, when our time on earth is temporary and fleeting.

There's a quote I remember from Dawson Creek series's main theme:

"You know that if you want to stay alive, see the peace in every eye."

If only I could be so forgiving.

I love the umbrella scene more than the kiss scene maybe it's because I need the subs to like it more. HINT, HINT, NUDGE, NUDGE to any Viki subbers. I know it's the weekend and no one likes to work but since you volunteered don't mind if we can speed things up a little hahaha! JOKES! ;)
I had fun recapping - it's my first time. Geez it was hard typing and watching at the same time. So sorry if it wasn't as good and as detailed as I would like it to be. I'm trying :)) How do you guys do it?? I almost gave up. We must share some tips. I had my phone plus mac on the same time. And typing on my phone so I missed most of your comments. I guess I need to constantly refresh the page.  BTW how did you guys post your own screenshots up? That will be my next task. Hopefully I can do it for tomors eps. :-?

larus said: The umbrella moment

A few stills

tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png
tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png
tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png
tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png
tumblr_nnbabnqBhl1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

He realized that she protects him with the umbrella but she is wet because of the rain. He is upset about that and he pulls her in a hug to share both the umbrella. She is reluctant and Min Ho pulls her again towards him.

:)

@onnififi Judging by the many PAC members who have camped here, I think I might as well resign to my fate: pervy, for the rest of my life.

Will watch the ep in 2 hours, and let's see if I can stop myself from screaming and wake my hubby+child up.

Archived