[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

Everyone has great insightful comments and I'm just here admiring the Kang Min Ho swagger. #likeaboss #ftw

#swagger #fallingforsoonjung #fallingforinnocence #beatingagain #chaebol #ftw

A photo posted by Cali K Fan (@calikfan) on Apr 19, 2015 at 10:41pm PDT

Lack of subs for ep 6 is killing me. I've watched episode 6 four times.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello @everyone! =; =;

I was too busy with my worked and etc schedule and I didn't watched FFI until yesterday! I have a colleague who is so fussy about watching any drama and to my surprise she insisted me to FORCE MY TIME SLOT to watched FFI.... I seriously forcing myself to watched FFI yesterday and guess what? I did a marathon watching all the 5 episodes with Eng Sub! After watching the Ep 1 its so additive and I never regret watching FFI at all.....  :\"> All the casts are awesome and I love our both OTP....although the male lead, I am not  familiar with him but his acting is great. I am so looking forward to watched the Ep 6 and I hope the eng sub will be out soon.

@selenette @stuartjmz @ruzikie and to all my KMHM family nice to see all of you here too! Group hugsss.  >:D< >:D<

@ororomunroe thanks for your posts on the gifs dear....  :-*

@Moon_Fars and @selenette thanks for the warm welcome sisters! I love this drama! I like all the casts. They did awesome in all their roles....even Lee Joon Hee at this moment I do like him too. I have nothing against him unless he is the one who hit and run Ma Dong Wook! But so far there is no clue yet right, whether he is the one? Secretary OH, he broke the record in my list as the most cool funny guy when he did the exorcism to KMH!! LOL!!   =)) =)) Plus the skincare lotion things when he discussed with KSJ! I was like omo...omo..he is talking about skincare to a girl? Hahaha..... 

onnififi said: @Moon_Fars and @selenette thanks for the warm welcome sisters! I love this drama! I like all the casts. They did awesome in all their roles....even Lee Joon Hee at this moment I do like him too. I have nothing against him unless he is the one who hit and run Ma Dong Wook! But so far there is no clue yet right, whether he is the one? Secretary OH, he broke the record in my list as the most cool funny guy when he did the exorcism to KMH!! LOL!!   =)) =)) Plus the skincare lotion things when he discussed with KSJ! I was like omo...omo..he is talking about skincare to a girl? Hahaha..... 

stuartjmz said: onnififi said: @Moon_Fars and @selenette thanks for the warm welcome sisters! I love this drama! I like all the casts. They did awesome in all their roles....even Lee Joon Hee at this moment I do like him too. I have nothing against him unless he is the one who hit and run Ma Dong Wook! But so far there is no clue yet right, whether he is the one? Secretary OH, he broke the record in my list as the most cool funny guy when he did the exorcism to KMH!! LOL!!   =)) =)) Plus the skincare lotion things when he discussed with KSJ! I was like omo...omo..he is talking about skincare to a girl? Hahaha..... 

onnififi said: stuartjmz said: onnififi said: @Moon_Fars and @selenette thanks for the warm welcome sisters! I love this drama! I like all the casts. They did awesome in all their roles....even Lee Joon Hee at this moment I do like him too. I have nothing against him unless he is the one who hit and run Ma Dong Wook! But so far there is no clue yet right, whether he is the one? Secretary OH, he broke the record in my list as the most cool funny guy when he did the exorcism to KMH!! LOL!!   =)) =)) Plus the skincare lotion things when he discussed with KSJ! I was like omo...omo..he is talking about skincare to a girl? Hahaha..... 

Omo, @stuartjmz is a hyungnim to us, @onnififi? I apologize, sir, for my ignorance. :D

I must admit sometimes I'm shocked by his posts, even at one time offended, but well. He's got me at 'weather forecast for next year'.

AAAWWWW..... OMG this drama is really exceed my expectation..
in every way... DAEBAK!!

:-bd :-bd :-bd

I love the soft and back blurring cinematography that makes the ambiance of the ever developing love for Kang Min Ho to Kim Soon Jung becomes more romantic and deep. I need to praise the wardrobe department for choosing such a soft and lovely pastel-ish color for Soon Jung's outfit.. the fact that she has a small yet sharp face, almond shaped eyes and pointed full lips and a bob hairdo is softened by the mild and natural make up and soft colored clothing.. they really represent Kim Soon Jung.. a toughie outside.. yet a softie inside... wow this is amazing.... they really into details and details.. and I love this kind of refine drama.. a feast to our eyes....

need to put some word for this scene... I repeat this more than the kiss scene...

GIF is credit to @onnififi

tumblr_nn1l51jbuw1u8axv1o1_400.gif

it's the moment of truth.... for Kang Min Ho..

like he was hit by a truck, the second she brought herself into his closest yet almost physical being.. Kang Min Ho lost himself in his battle that even he doesn't know why he's fighting for it.. LOVE.
Wheter it's Dong Wook's heart 100% or the fact that he's a man she's a woman and the things they went through together.. Min Ho the super power man... is defenseless and powerless against LOVE.
He tried so hard not to lose him self and since the man is unpredictable, he might earn a slap from kissing her lips right there.. I'm glad he didn't do it and stood up before he changes his mind...

DYING for the next episodes...
and my admiration for Jung Kyung Ho (love him from Cruel City) is skyrocketing unstoppably....

I hope Jung KyungHo and Kim SoYeon will sing OSTs in this drama.

Jung KyungHo sang one of OSTs of the 2004 drama "Sorry, I Love You" which he also played the second lead.

He was also featured in Outsider's song "Red Carpet" (Singing the Chorus)

Kim SoYeon in the noraebang, singing the OST of her 1997 movie "Change"

Singing in the drama Dr. Champ:

========================================

@onnififi
Me too. Nice to see you too here in this thread. :)

@ororomunroe Welcome to this thread, chingu !! >:D<
I am glad that you're liking this drama. Honestly, I only started watching it last week... well, next time, if I find a drama good, then I'll invite you, since it seems we've got the same taste !! :)

Archived