pechumori

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VIDEO: First Teaser for "Bakuman." Live-Action Film Narrated by Mayumi Tanaka
Directed by Hitoshi Oune (Moteki), set for a release on October 3
Mikikazu Komatsu
May 21, 2015

The official website for the upcoming live-action film adaptation of the popular manga Bakuman., created by Tsugumi Ohba (story) and Takeshi Obata (art), today posted a 30-second first teaser narrated by 60-year-old voice actress Mayumi Tanaka, best known as Monkey D. Luffy in the One Piece anime series.

26-year-old Takeru Sato (Kamen Rider Den-O, Rurouni Kenshin) plays as Moritaka Mashiro, alongside 22-year-old Ryunosuke Kamiki (Detective School Q) as Akito Takagi. 19-year-old fashion model/actress Nana Komatsu (Kin Kyori Renai) is cast as the main heroine Miho Azuki. It is written/directed by 45-year-old Hitoshi Oune (Moteki) and will be distributed by Toho for an October 3 release.

credit: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/05/20-1/video-first-teaser-for-bakuman-live-action-film-narrated-by-mayumi-tanaka

"Bakuman" Live Action Movie 30 second teaser
credit; 東宝MOVIEチャンネル

Bakuman バクマン。 Live Action Movie

Bakuman Gets Live Action Movie
05/18/2015

tumblr_noor4u524V1u0s9l5o1_540.jpg

A live action movie is already being shot as an adaptation of the hit manga series Bakuman.  Bakuman (an acronym for Bakuchi Manga, or Gambling on Manga) is a series created by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.  The duo is most famous for their smash hit Death Note (which was also turned into a live action film).  

The story of Bakuman will, roughly, be the same as the manga: two high school students who become friends and wish to become manga creators with the intent of getting their work adapted into becoming an anime in order to fulfill a promise made between it’s two main characters: Moritaka Mashiro and Miho Azuki. We will witness the success and (many) failures by Mashiro and Takagi as they try to break into the manga industry and get their work serialized in Shuiesha’s Weekly Shounen JUMP magazine.  

The Bakuman manga has spanned 176 chapters over 20 volumes and has also spawned an anime series that lasted a total of 75 episodes over three seasons.  The film is slated for an October 3, 2015 release in Japan.

Hitoshi Oune is directing the film. Obata stated that he is not just credited as a creator of the film’s concept, but also as a staff member directly involved in the production. Obata’s own art will appear in the film as the various manga that Mashiro Moritaka draws.

credit: http://www.theouterhaven.net/2015/05/bakuman-gets-live-action-movie/

The teaser includes narration by Mayumi Tanaka, who voices One Piece’s Luffy.
BAKUMAN 30-sec. teaser 「バクマン。」特報

Text: The long-awaited film of the 15-million-copy bestseller
Text: Original Creators Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata (Death Note) x Director Hitoshi One (Moteki)
Akito: Let’s be manga creators together.
Moritaka: Huh?!
Akito: I’ll be the writer, and you’ll be the artist.
Text: The top-selling manga magazine in Japan, Weekly Shonen Jump
Narrator: Two high school students aiming for the top of Weekly Shonen Jump, the top-selling manga magazine in Japan.
Moritaka: When my dream comes true, please marry me!
Narrator and Text: Friendship!!
Narrator and Text: Hard work!!
Narrator and Text: Victory!!
Narrator: Now, their dreams have been set in motion!
Narrator and Text: Bakuman.

The film will open on October 3. The film adapts Ohba and Obata’s original manga about two friends who decide to become manga creators, aiming to serialize their manga in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. Satoh (Kamen Rider Den-O, Beck, Kanojo wa Uso o Ai Shisugiteru, Rurouni Kenshin) will play Moritaka Mashiro, a boy who aspires to be a manga artist, and Kamiki (Howl’s Moving Castle, Summer Wars, The Secret World of Arrietty, The Princess and the Pilot) will play his classmate and story collaborator Akito Takagi.
(source: ANN)  
credit: amusefanbase via takerubabe321 tumblr

Guest hiranade

"Bakuman" live action movie gifs from the 30 second teaser
credit: ikemenparadisethings via takerubabe321 tumblr

its look fun ^^​

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hiranade

yup @pechumori, I think it's more abstract and comical than other his movies kekeke...I rooting Kamiki in this movie

@hiranade, did you recognize Takeru san's co-actor in the TV show "Bitter Blood" who played the role of Skunk in one of the latest stills?

The book jacket ad of "Bakuman" live action movie that accompanied each of the manga series being sold recently, has been spread out to show the main characters in the film.
credit: __芹__

tumblr_npome2KgH01u0s9l5o1_500.jpg

Guest hiranade

i didn't remember his name too @hiranade, but I recognized his face. they called him skunk because of his breath. :D

The manga series with the book jacket ad of "Bakuman" live action movie
credit: __芹__

I think must improve my memories, sist ^^  didn't recognize him. must check again his role in BB

'You wouldn't miss him @hiranade   He is part of the team...along with Bachelor and Chaser. :D

Article Posted last Jul 14th, 2014

Nana Komatsu to play Miho Azuki in the live action Bakuman movie
by spartanchef

1509673_928917617172024_2666025139271648

10945643_928917670505352_675765348411172

Actress Nana Komatsu has been revealed as the latest member of the live action Bakuman movie and she will be given a huge role as she will be playing the series’ main heroine, Miho Azuki.

Komatsu is known in Japan for appearing in several TV commercials and ad posters. She has also appeared in a couple of movies like Close Range Love and the World of Kanako where she played the main role of Kanako Fujishima.

She will be playing main character Mashiro Moritaka (Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin himself, Takeru Satoh)’s love interest. Miho is an aspiring voice actress and she and Mashiro have made a promise during their middle school days that they will get married once both of them become successful in their respective careers.

She will be joining Takeru Satoh and Ryunosuke Kamiki who will serve as the film’s two leads, Mashiro and Akito.

Source: cinema today

credit: http://sgcafe.com/2014/07/nana-komatsu-play-miho-azuki-live-action-bakuman-movie/

Archived