Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

21 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

D_E3i3kVUAEJhhx.jpg

D_E3aQeU8AAU2Xy.jpg

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this.   So NICE to see that he's on the list! This is Japan’s leading CD retailer. They usually shared its annual rankings of the best-selling albums at its stores. So good to know that his Japanese single is doing well in Japan.  Congratulations Bogum! I'm proud he has come so far being a singer. It also shows that he is popular in Japan. Good job! I hope this won't be the 1st time that he's going to do a single. I hope next will be an album..... I'm so happy to see his name on the chart.  Isn't that amazing?  I’m so proud! :P

• Like 2

Haven't seen this video before, this shows how full it was at the airport!!! I think I would be a bit scared if I were ever mobbed like this but he is still nice and waving :star::relaxed:

Also, about him completing one of his goals this year - releasing an album - I remember him saying in one interview at the beginning of the year (I think it was a fan meeting Q&A that IG user bogum_carpediem translated) that his goals for the new year were to film a movie, to release music, to go scuba diving, to learn new languages and to film his daily life and post it on youtube for his fans. The translation wasn't very detailed so I don't know what he said exactly but so far he achieved all of his goals except for the youtube part. He went scuba diving recently in Philippines (someone posted the pictures of him). I hope he also does the youtube videos, it would be so fun to watch!

I think in the interview the MC said something like "oh but that's a lot" and he said "no I have time to do it all". He really doesn't waste his time - I feel like I have to do more with my life now!! But I also hope he has time to relax and sleep! :relieved:

• Like 2

CJ CheilJedang Hetbahn  Update

65312002_137976100739279_2611259575061010924_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmnl4-2.fna.fbcdn.net

Cr:11번가

@juliii: He also said he wanted to be in a musical production. Actually, I am taking note of the things he wants to do from the questions posed to him in post Encounter and fan meet interviews. I remember he wanted to take on the role of a doctor when asked not in a multiple choice type of question but as an open-ended question. He wants to be in several works although he didn't give a timeline for this, I am hoping before he goes to the military. From the Manila fan meet, he said before turning 40 he wants to be able to study abroad and to star in a foreign film. Anything else, we missed out? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, juliii said:

Also, about him completing one of his goals this year - releasing an album - I remember him saying in one interview at the beginning of the year (I think it was a fan meeting Q&A that IG user bogum_carpediem translated) that his goals for the new year were to film a movie, to release music, to go scuba diving, to learn new languages and to film his daily life and post it on youtube for his fans.

So the only thing he still not done yet is Filming his daily life. Im waiting for that! 

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

He also said he wanted to be in a musical production. Actually, I am taking note of the things he wants to do from the questions posed to him in post Encounter and fan meet interviews. I remember he wanted to take on the role of a doctor when asked not in a multiple choice type of question but as an open-ended question. He wants to be in several works although he didn't give a timeline for this, I am hoping before he goes to the military. From the Manila fan meet, he said before turning 40 he wants to be able to study abroad and to star in a foreign film. Anything else, we missed out? 

Everything he said sound like a clue to me now :w00t:. He said he want doctor role. Maybe this one is a clue too. 

Spoiler

Maybe he already have the script in his hand... :ph34r: 

5UO2bZA.jpg

CJ Cheiljedang Hetbahn Update

If i am not mistaken, the young girl in the CF was the little girl who lost her stuff toy rabbit in the Sokcho Hotel in Encounter so it's a reunion with Bo Gum to appear in the CF.

• Like 1