Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Spoiler

Alien' and 'Wonderland' recently finished major casting and finally anchored in the first half of the year. 

'Wonderland' was also outlined after a long pre-production. It will be cranked in early April.

'Wonderland' is a realization of virtual casting that netizens can cry out 'I want to see such a combination'. With Suji and Choi Woo-sik as the starting point, Jung Yu-mi and Park Bo-gum decided to join Kim Tae-yong under trust in the scenario, and Kim Tae-yong's wife Tangway also took a place, and the share rose to the top of the fantasy cast. The combination of Suzy and Park Bo-gum's affectionate couple in their 20s, and Tangwei and the in-depth couple in their 40s, Jung Yu-mi and Choi Woo-sik strike a strong balance between them.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003010312

Wonderland is very likely confirmed by Bogum and Blossom. Cool!  :glasses:

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this good news. I'm curious of what kind of role he will be playing. The final episode of “Itaewon Class” will air on March 21 at 10:50 p.m. KST. I hope they have another drama together in the future with Park Seo Joon. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Male Actors Who Went The Extra Mile To Be Considerate To Their Co-Stars For Kiss Scenes

a4b3bd4694254c00ae07f91345122826.jpeg?s=

One of the biggest highlights in dramas and movies is the kiss scene.

To viewers, it may be a heart-fluttering occasion, but for actors, it’s an anxiety-inducing moment.

Here are a few actors who meticulously prepared for their kiss scenes:

Park Bo Gum

park-bo-gum-girls-day-hyeri.jpg

In one interview while filming “Reply 1988,” Park Bo Gum revealed he was shy about his kiss scene with Girl’s Day’s Hyeri but acted indifferent about it. He said he prepared for the kiss scene by brushing his teeth and drinking a lot of water.

Start watching “Reply 1988” below!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

OMG!  Just read this and my heart fell down to floor :tounge_wink:.

Cosmopolitan is absolutely correct Oh my, be still our :heart:s. 

I can't explain the feeling. When I read it my thought was maybe the PD is related to Bogum that's why he couldn't reject it. So that's the connection- the PD of MDBC. HDL had Kim Soo Hyun, 

Kingdom had Jeon Ji Hyun and now another top star PBG for Itaewon Class. 

OMG,  what kind of that cameo role would he be portraying since I'm currently watching Itaewon class drama? Oh my so so excited. :love:

Edited by Sakurafairy
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1