Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

22 hours ago, gumtaek said:

"As a singer, I want to challenge myself with a variety of genres but I don't know when it's going to be. 

I want to come up with an album of my own song compositions.

I want to challenge myself through roles I've never taken on before as an actor and show a new side of myself.

Personally, I want to get a scuba diving license and go diving in the Okinawa sea someday!"

Trans and tweeted by @sword0616

Hi gumtaek, thanks for sharing this. Well, I hope he could have his dream fulfilled soon or may be in the future. This is I guess a matter of training - Some singers are versatile enough that they can sing in many different genres and project their voices differently, using various vocal techniques. A lot of it can be determined more by your voice type and how versatile your voice is to begin with.  Bogum's singing voice is good. About scuba diving license, as long as he knows to swim & he's in good physical health, I don't think there's any problem getting a license. He needs a license to scuba dive and he should not attempt to do so without. It is just like driving a car. ...:P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm so sad the Coke event this Sat is cancelled! Blossom updated Bo Gum's schedule. 

Spoiler

@gumtaek yes he actually did it quite packed because my friend who is a diver told me he really didn't have much time to do the license. I'm so happy he fulfilled his dream! And Kwang Jun was with him too! 

• Like 2

7 Rom-Com K-Dramas That Surprised Us With Their Emotional Intensity

All hail the fluffy rom-com, the bread and butter of K-drama! For many of us, romantic comedy is what sucked us into Korean TV.

K-dramas excel at giving us butterflies, loading shows with cute and swoon-worthy moments we can’t help but make GIFs out of.

But lightness and fluff are only one part of what makes a rom-com great. Just as important is a deep emotional core – characters have to suffer through hard times for those sweet moments to feel meaningful. Sometimes there’s conflict in a drama from the beginning, but I love it when the angst arrives later to shake things up. In the best dramas, that tonal shift reignites our interest when things might otherwise start feeling slow. Here are seven rom-coms that took us by surprise with their emotional intensity. Prepare your lols, your uwus, and your tissues!

Warning: spoilers ahead!

5. “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

kim-yoo-jung-park-bo-gum.gif

If you manage to sit through “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” without fainting from all the cute, you’ll get to see Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) and Lee Young (Park Bo Gum) wink, prance, and yelp their way through one of the warmest, freshest romances ever seen in a sageuk. They even get over that whole she’s-pretending-to-be-a-guy thing without much fuss! BUT WAIT. Is that a heaping pile of parent-inspired misery looming on the horizon? Parents have derailed many a cute romance in Dramaland, but rarely is it on such an epic scale as we see here. This is not just a battle of families, but of beliefs and ideals. Will Ra On and her Crown Prince survive with their adorable smiles intact? Umm… at least they look really pretty when they cry!

park-bo-gum-kim-yoo-jung.gif

Check out the first episode of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

@gumtaek even my friends who attended the Manila fan meet told me he was really hot in Manila. It's like he became an instant idol in that night. And yet he was so sincere during the hi touch. Such a man... Hard not to fall head over heels with him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1