Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*wave* hi all. was kinda of surprised that PD Na kidnapped so soon, also worried that it will be super tiring for PBG cos YOF can be bit challenging. caught bit of the Laos YOF and now watching Iceland YOF.

still PBG is the maknae, the hyungs will take gd care of him. hoping to see PBG bare face... ... :) 

• Like 5

Hi to all *waves * I guess we won't be missing our Bogummie that much.. thanks to Na PD for kidnapping our cutie.. I hope he do get some rest on his way there... maybe his manager already packed his stuffs for him  lol

@mellinadear i hope you get to see them esp. PBG :-) wishing you all the best.. give him lots of banana too hahaha

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, lovelyrainy said:

I think Bogum was taking subway as normal when the staffs approached him. He looked rather surprised at the end (when someone called/ asked him something)

He seems so grounded,no? Here's a boy who was just mobbed at the airport by fans and reporters and the next thing you see he's taking the subway home looking like any commuter lost in their own thoughts. How can you cannot help but luff this puppy? 

------

Oops. Just read he's not on a subway on that vid. But still if he still commutes via subway with all the crazzy attention he's getting now, he's amazing. 

• Like 3