Quantcast
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Happy 8th year Anniversary!! ♥ Debut single『Bloomin’』♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok

@gumtaek that lady is the KBS2 EW segment reporter. Looks like a Bogum fangirl. Hyperventilating! :DBut wait, those flowers were given by her not from a fan bc she was holding the last one?  :tounge_xd: (foolish question)  

• Like 1

It is still May and June 16 is many weeks away but it looks like the fans of uri Bogum in Twitter is now starting the HappyBogumDay thread. Telling everyone to spread good vibes before Bogum birthday and sharing again to everyone their b'day greetings years ago. :star:

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Seobok, the Human Clone Goes First to Baeksang Arts Award to MC :lol::lol:.

I really hope we have an army of Bo Gum clones in the story somewhere... even if the Bo Gums are just sleeping in clone incubation pods or something... :D 

Why are some fans are spreading Bo Gum day in early May? Very strange... :blink:  

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi autumnight, thanks for sharing MORE pictures during Baeksang Awards night. I’m in complete awe by his power visual during that night. :P

Get ready for more @willenette  :wub:

img.jpg?oroginal

img.jpg?original

img.jpg?original

Cr: logo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@autumnight I also don't know the reason. Maybe they want everyone to prepare their video, photobook, photo essay (since doing like these take so much time)  before the big day since they were telling to have a thread and countdown again.  So when Bogum's bday comes all are ready to post their greetings in many creative ways. Bogummy fans sure are excited for that day and very creative :tounge_xd::tounge_xd::tounge_xd:.

• Insightful 1

8 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Entertainment Relay Segment Featuring Park Bo Gum in the Baeksang Arts Award Ceremony

The reporter reaction when this handsome man taking her flowers :joy:

GrippingBouncyAngora

D5roeuwUIAAusoK.png

D5rp-RKV4AEKHVE.png

@Sakurafairy: How can you not be a fangirl of this beautiful "inside and out" young man who says these words?

• LOL 1

:wub:

D5ofvNkU0AAz5Xf?format=jpg&name=large

Credit: Logo

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Even if the suit is not to my liking, I have to say it does make him look like a Prince

D5tSYUjUUAAHqPH.jpg

D5tSZb-UwAAkWk5.jpg

D5tSag8U8AAHGqV.jpg

Spoiler

D5tSbf6UIAEQ7-6.jpg

@CarpediemB616 Twitter

• Like 1
  • Love 1