Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Yonhap News

Park Sword, Asia Tour Finish ... 50,000 people in 9 cities and fan meeting. 

Input 2019.06.25 (10:06)

4228704-Rim.jpg

Actor Park Bo-gum concluded his Asian fan meeting tour with Manila in the Philippines on February 22, according to his agency Blossom Entertainment. 

I met with 50,000 fans from Japan, Thailand Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Indonesia, Kuala Lumpur, Taiwan and Manila, Philippines on January 26th. 

Park called the local songs directly in the black city and got fans' responses by preparing a variety of private videos and presents. The drama 'Boyfriend' was recreated and the high touch time was provided. 

Screenshot-20190626-213807.jpg

Park Bo-gum Asian fan meeting tour, meet 50,000 fans

Actor Park Bo-gum's fan meeting tour is a hot topic. 

Park Bo-gum finished his Asian fan meeting tour in the first half of the year in Manila, Philippines. 

Park has held fan meetings in nine Asian regions including Seoul, Bangkok, Thailand and Singapore starting in Seoul in January. 

This tour, titled "Good Day," was organized by Park Bo-gum for the fans, and 

Park Bo-gum sang in local language and made his own private video public. 

On the other hand, Park Bo-gum, who finished the tour, started preparations for filming the movie "

http://mn.kbs.co.kr/mobile/news/view.do?ncd=4229401

Credit to KBS News. 

SBS Star

VIDEO: BTS V Teaches Park Bo Gum How to Dance 'Boy With Luv'? 

201327268-1280.jpg

K-pop boy group BTS' member V helped actor Park Bo Gum with his recent fan meeting by teaching him the choreography of 'Boy With Luv'.

On June 22, Park Bo Gum held a fan meeting '2019 Park Bo Gum Asia Tour in Manila' at Mall of Asia Arena, Manila to meet up with his fans in the Philippines.

On this day, Park Bo Gum hypnotized the entire audience with his amazing dance moves which he learned from V, one of his long time friends. 

201327265-1280.jpg

Whilst doing a cover of 'Boy With Luv', Park Bo Gum displayed various facial expressions like any other talented K-pop boy group member would do and impressed his fans by perfecting every single dance move.

201327266-1280.jpg

Park Bo Gum's lovely smile and bubbly attitude matched the vibe of the song so perfectly that the fans at the site just could not stop smiling and keep their eyes off of him even if they wanted to.

201327267-1280.jpg

Also, the fact that he was able to win over the crowd and make them fall madly in love with him in little over a minute showed how talented Park Bo Gum was at dancing.

201327264-1280.jpg

After wrapping up his performance with the most adorable pose, Park Bo Gum said, "So, I practiced a lot after learning this choreography from my dance teacher."

201327269-1280.jpg

Park Bo Gum continued, "Then, I met Taehyung (V's real name) in Busan, and he gave me a few pointers. It was so fun to spend time with you all."

Fans who saw his cover commented, "Two of my favorite people in the whole world.", "Desperately want to see them perform on stage together.", "Whoa! He definitely got some moves.", and many more.

VIDEO: BTS V Teaches Park Bo Gum How to Dance 'Boy With Luv'?

(Kang Eunbee, Credit= 'Ahjumma Manila' 'teukche08' YouTube, 'SlytheReine' 'BTS_twt' Twitter) 

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=?N1005322391

Credit to this media outlet. 

• Like 1