Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@thesunset congrat to your first post... i am like you. after i saw our guest comments, i felt quite sad and immediately write back to post. but i dunno how many times i deleted my post. since i donot wish to offend with my reply as i am not good in writing at all.  Usually mellinadear, sara2908, gumtaek, onlysb1, 4everbogummy reply :). If someone reply, i usually quiet and try to move on. but today after i deleted many post for 5th time.. i decided to post. at 12 midnight

Spoiler

first of all i must say i  like SJK in DOTS.. but bg deserve the award bcos of versatile acting and micro facial expression. ( when he act to hold his anger with queen / sad/ cry / romantic / jealous / sarcastic / many many things)

as far as i know , bg fan are humble / not aggressive / not promoting bg alot / not giving pressure for vote or try to promote like other artist. and not even praise a lot about bg  ( only proud of him).  i was just thinking SJK is so lucky after DOTS, nobody compare /comments why he is so popular compare to SHK or Jigoo or ----.

I just pity to bg and ourself why visitor come to our thread and why not go to other thread.  i think few people do not appreciate bg acting because of his too humbleness. what kind of actor will sincerely reveal that he do not have confident for his first saguk role ( his acting more than perfect in previous drama answer me & reply) or he is nervous for his first asian tour. (actually he hold 2 fan meeting in korea and taiwan)

sorry for long rent.. thats why i rather not post and read and like you all  comment only. LOL

• Like 10

i rarely post here but i read this thread everyday because it's only place as forum that we talk about BG, as real BG is not in shipping term. I tend to interest more about his work, accomplishment and eager to see what's his next project, which type of roles and his sincere interviews ^^

it's so quite annoying that some user came here to talk not so nice about him but in the shipping thread he/she talked about delulu thing abt BG lol . while in reality the work, solid acting is that exist and shown to public. im okay with shipping since BG has chemistry with everyone and it's normal of drama fans. but as BG personal fan, i hope they dont interfere him with such thoughts and remarks. (ofc not all of them)

• Like 8

@dahae2006 I totally agree with you. Our Bogummy being humble and truthful does make him a target for some people who want to justify their own biases.  But just like our boy had said before, if we were to encounter  -ve stuff (like today) we should quickly forget about it... Let's keep the positive vibes in this lovely and wonderful thread straight into Y2017!! Bogummy fans hwaiting!!

Oh, and my humble opinion about daesang award... KBS should make everyone in South Korea happy... make history... make news... Please, just crown BOTH of them ya? :) 

Edited by justgummy
Grammar
  • Like 9

@dahae2006

Spoiler

In my life there were times I was criticized for being too rational that's why I find it rather refreshing when I was told I was delusional for shipping SunTaek and it was unrealistic for me to expect Moonlight to do better than Scarlet Heart or I was possesive  when I defended Bo Gum against shippers. So I don't feel bothered by it unless they don't use Bo Gum against me or me against him. When this happens I too can't be understanding anymore so don't involve me in the list.:sweatingbullets:  Some may fail to see how humble Bo Gum is but  for this very reason I'm a fan since it makes all the more valuable in my eyes.  And sometimes I caught myself thinking more like his manager rather than a fan but anyways I'm trying okay. :D Just like we say it must be nice for xxx fans I think onlookers will think  same for us without knowing what we endured during Reply wars. So it will be hopefully long journey  Chingu ya be strong ^^ 

• Like 7

Spoiler

For someone who's underestimating bogum, I think he has proven his talent in acting as he won awards related to his acting skills, also some blogs mentioning about how good he acts no matter what his role is and well received by the majority of the viewers who watched his dramas. If he could'nt be compared to xxactor in terms of acting, I believe that is for the expert drama critics to decide. Popularity wise.. I dont know how popular Bo gum really is, but we are not fan of him because of his popularity.

If you are to state your opinion regarding how great the actor you like and downgrading bogum, this is not the place for you, I'm sure they have their own thread or if we want to read posts about how his acting compared to other actor we have ways to find out, otherwise this thread is purely bias to bogum. For most of us he is the best actor( or one of the best) and yeah he deserves daesang award as much as the other actors nominated.

• Like 8

CzpkcZWUUAAcdk5.jpg

CzpkcZfUQAAyqKP.jpg

CzpkcapVEAEX3uN.jpg

@onlysb1

Chingu tell me about it. We have been careful with what we say because the fans action will reflect on their bias. But so fed up with the annoying comments we got here and elsewhere. Did some of the commentators think we are fair game just because we are usually not confrontational. There's a limit for everything.

Keeping in line with Bogummy, his kindness and  gratefulness  for what he has achieved . His talent speaks it for him.

• Like 9

14 hours ago, Chi Le said:

I think you guys underestimate SJK acting. even bo gum said it himself he couldnt act like that if he was in DOTS. SJK doesnt get famous all around asia for nothing. Moonlight is no where near popular as DOTS in any given country.

I like SJK, BUT i dont like DOTS. i dont know why but the story is somehow boring. The writer of DOTS has something called creativity to turn a boring story into something amazing. ( she doesnt have  love triangles we see in most every dramas, the love line starts in earlier episodes which most people like and her pairing is amazing).

about moonlight, looking at how the cast was fresh, i was impressed to see how the audience did appreciate it despite the competition they were facing!   PBG is still so young, he still have enough time to prove how amazing he is. It is an honor to be compared to legends in the industry despite how young he is . When i look at him, i dont see anything like SJK but Kim Soo Hyun( popularity at a young age and a pure talent who can rock any role he plays( i guess y'all know what i mean).

About Daesang, entertainment industry is business, ofcourse the one who brought in a lot of money is the winner. PBG has a bright future ahead of him and i am sure he will win so many daesang in the future. Also, entertainment industry is pure luck, we cant ignore the fact that they are so many talented actors who have never touched any award. Our boy is lucky to have people of all ages who love him, we are of course included.

peace everyone

• Like 10

News is factual...and I like the way the blog author imagined SJK's reaction to the Gallup Survey. I imagined that he would react the same way, too. And if I may stretched my imagination knowing Bogum, he would be embarrassed towards his hyung and everyone else saying they deserved the first spot more...

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/12/14/park-bo-gum-beats-out-song-joong-ki-as-winner-of-gallup-poll-koreas-top-drama-actor-of-2016/

These are all video clips of news about Bogum topping the survey:

KBS Morning News

YTN News

MBC News

Bogum was so right when he said that 2016 is a BLESSING to him.

• Like 10

Bogummy's acting in R88 and good looks got me to notice and appreciate him greatly as an actor. But it is the real person that made me his fan. I'm so glad to see so many chingus here working hard to keep this thread a pure-Bogummy only thread and to ensure only positivity and respect that our Bogummy deserves.

Below speaks for itself for passersby to see what I mean by being a fan of the real person, Bogummy, and not just him as a good looking and good actor.

cr Owen Yap whose post was in Chinese and Parkbogum bar on weibo for the English translation.

245BF59F-B893-4BE9-AFDC-BB2337F7DFC5_zps

• Like 14

@4evgbogummy: It moves me to read your post above because I, too, became a fan first, of BOGUM, THE PERSON, and then of BOGUM, THE ACTOR. 

I liked several actors in the past after getting emotionally connected to their roles in the dramas. But somehow my liking was not strong enough for me to camp in the actors' Soompi threads. Moreover, that liking would somehow fizzle out once I get to know something off about the actor's private self/life. I don't mean to judge nor to criticize these actors. I have flaws so I have to accept that they have flaws, too. But somehow when what they do, border on becoming a public scandal, it's hard for me to continue rooting for them.

I guess this is the reason why Bogum stood out. I rooted for Bogum as a person reading all the articles about people giving testimonials of his exceptional character, his gratitude, respect, and kindness, his "pureness" in a muddled world. Then I paid attention to his Taek character and  I was completely taken and the rest s history.

A fan tweeted that she has become a Bogum convert after the KL fanmeet. Well. I continue to be "converted" many times over by Bogum each time I read testimonials about his upstanding character.  Bogum is a rare gem. Korea must protect this "national treasure".

• Like 7