Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@mellinadear   Thanks for sharing is great to know that he arrived home safely. 

And this time Uri Bogummy turned into a white Ninja. Such a long flight he has and he might be feeling tired. Please rest well Bo Gum ah. 

Some fans complained that why he covered his face like that and not happy because of his ninja mode. After reading his interviews lately,  i think we should know our boy better that before an actor he is a human and he treasures his privacy very much. On top of that he always consider other people before himself. If he did not cover his face, Incheon airport would have been noisy early in the morning around 5 am which would have disturbed other passengers and attracted unnecessary attention. 

We just need to understand him, give him time to find the right way to adjust himself in handling explosive concerns from everyone.

As much as i wanna see his handsome face, i also want him to be happy and enjoy his life. 

Have a nice Monday to all Chingus here. :)

• Like 8

Hi.. Mind you share me what Kwakkie did ???? i am a bit lost.. Thanks. 

8 hours ago, salz said:

Hide contents

well Kwakkie since i like him while think of him still young,immature&dunno how to handle this sudden fame/attention,interviews pouring left and right especially when being oblivious dealing with trashy journalist who just keep bring PBG in every interview and baiting with scandalous/shady question at this kid who just answer everything asked so well both side to be blame though i expected this much from too many trashy journalist over the nice one...but hope Kwakkie would understand some of thing he say could harm his friend and he need to know some bro-code to protect&respect his friends private infos..

just hope he would learn to have filter with how he answer thing in future interviews, learn to differentiate between being straightforward and respecting friends private confidential trust given to him so he know what he should or shouldn't say that won't affect anyone negatively because if you have foot in mouth disease which hopefully he is not but just being careless in some interviews you could ruin your own image so he truly need to be careful because even he don't mean anything bad but anyone can twisted his word and make everything sound worse than intended...it not just about Bogum but for his future he would need to learn the right ways dealing with interviews where many people gonna read his word so need right choice of words to say

maybe he can start practicing Bogum advice to him on how to deal with interviews which is to put other person interest first before himself or maybe Bogum hyung gonna give one on one lesson on how to answer interview in smart way after he back to Korea for damage control lol...otherwise he just gonna ruin the good friendship build for months over things that can be avoided if this continue since for sure he gonna keep being asked about Bogum after this.i don't wanna think badly of him and don't want to think he did it on purpose especially he still so young and he is talented young actor when Bogum also seem to adore him very much so let just hope nothing like this would happen again and Kwakkie learn to be careful in future interviews&shows he attend

Thissssss... I don't know how to react .. CHOKE ...bogum ahhhh....

On 6/3/2016 at 1:00 AM, sara2908 said:

ive been looking at bogum's old interviews for Chinatown. sharing some questions that i find interesting.

Cj8tOUTVAAQD64h.jpg

xT8qB8oqeGfdBNZTR6.gif

xT8qB1oWkM7pdbw2Sk.gif

credit as logo

@dahae2006I am being pessimistic because of the movie category. I am still not watching the movie because of the brutal ending but seeing only his cuts. So sad reading his interview and what his life like then and his character situation reflect his real life from what we already known now.

Am not satisfied why he is not nominated in the TV category for Reply 1988. Anyway consoling myself by Bogum will be grateful just to be nominated and cheering his fellows actors.

• Like 5

What is there to complain about his masked face at Incheon ?.He just landed after a long haul flight early in the morning. He would be tired, unshaven or jetlagged ! Seriously some immature fans need to lighten up regarding Bogum. He may be a hot star now in Korea but he is still 100% human being just like us. And he would want to get home quickly so he could be himself again from prying eyes ^^

• Like 7

Soompi’s K-Pop Music Chart 2016, November Week 1

SINGLES MUSIC CHART - NOVEMBER 2016, WEEK 1

Rank Song Artist/Band
11(new) TT TWICE
12 (-2) 그대라는 사치 (Amazing You) Han Dong Geun
13 (+17) 빌려줄게 (Lean On) Shin Yong Jae
14 (+4) 받는 사랑이 주는 사랑에게 (Love Is) Davichi
15 (-14) 1 Of 1 SHINee
16 (-1) Dancing King Yoo Jae Suk, EXO
17 (-3) 목요일 밤 (Thursday Night (feat. Beenzino)) Urban Zakapa
18 (-5) My Person Park Bo Gum
19 (+17) 붐바야 (Boombayah) BLACKPINK
20 (-13) 태풍 (The Eye) Infinite
21(new) Love Like This (Feat. Dok2) Hyorin
22 (-11) 하드캐리 (Hard Carry) GOT7
23 (+1) 구르미 그린 달빛 (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) Gummy
24(new) 이기적인 걸 (Selfish & Beautiful Girl) Block B – BASTARZ
25 (+3) 너를 위해 (For You) Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin
26 (+3) 다정하게, 안녕히 (Fondly Goodbye) Sung Si Kyung
27 (+5) 너 그리고 나 (Navillera) GFRIEND
28 (+3) Lotto EXO
29 (-2) Thought Of You John Park
30 (+9) And July (Feat. DEAN, DJ Friz) Heize
31 (-9) Fighter MONSTA X
32 (-16) 그렇게 있어 줘 (Stay As You Are) Sandeul (B1A4)
33 (+2) Puzzle C Jamm, BewhY
34 (-10) 그리워 그리워서 (Because I Miss You (Lee Young Ver.)) Hwang Chi Yeul
35 (-14) 그대 그대 그대 (You, You, And You) MC The Max
36 (+8) Half Moon (feat. Gaeko) DEAN
37 (-18) Home Park Hyo Shin
38 (-4) Why So Lonely Wonder Girls
39 (-16) 길어야 5분 (That 5 Minutes) 10cm
40 (+7) Gorilla PENTAGON
41 (-13) 꺼내본다 (Watch Memories) Kim Na Young
42 (-5) 잠은 다 잤나봐요 (I Think I’m Done Sleeping) Soyou, Yoo Seung Woo
43 (+4) 내 마음 들리나요 (Can You Hear My Heart (feat. Lee Hi)) Epik High
44 (-18) Be With You Akdong Musician
45 (–) 아는 사이 (She Said) Shinhwa
46 (-5) All I Wanna Do (K) (Feat. Hoody, Loco) Jay Park
47 (-9) 내 사랑 (My Love) Lee Hi
48 (-2) 그게 뭐라고 (That’s What) K.Will, Mad Clown
49(new) DRIVE (Feat. GRAY) Jay Park
50 (-2) The Rain Ladies’ Code

About the Soompi Music Chart

Soompi Music Chart is unlike any other music chart or television ranking. It takes into account rankings by various major music charts in Korea as well as the hottest trending artists on Soompi, making it a unique chart that reflects what’s going on in K-pop not only in Korea but around the world. Our chart is composed of the following sources:

GAON Music Chart – 25%
Various Internet Charts (Olleh, Bugs, Melon, Soribada, Genie) – 15%
Soompi Airplay – 20%
TV Music Show Charts (SBS Inkigayo, KBS Music Bank, MNet M!Countdown, MBC PLUS Show Champion) – 40%

http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/05/ioi-reigns-with-very-very-very-soompis-k-pop-music-chart-2016-november-week-1/

Among the MDBC tracks, Bogum's is the highest at no. 18.

• Like 4

For Airport's incedent, different prespectives came from different roles in those places:

- As travellers, it is very annoying and disturb people who are rushing to travel in time in the Airport's main purpose for them, not for fanclubs. 

It might be worse to be more crowd this time and coming times if a celebrity showed welcoming. 

- As fanclub, they missed Park Bo Gum so they disappointed and in upset. 

Park Bo Gum's choice can not serve all preferences but life lives with altervatives. 

----------------------

57 minutes ago, sujigummie said:

Thissssss... I don't know how to react .. CHOKE ...bogum ahhhh....

Thank you for sharing his previous interview. 

When I watched Youth Over Flowers in Africa, its press conference and others, I wondered why Park Bo Gum is grateful and thankful for small mercies. However, humans will realize a pain of growing up...I understood.

When he was just a supporting actor, taking all filming set to wait for his too emotional acting beyond what director wanted, it must be very pressured because of smaller role's less intention. 

That's why I feel good to Park Bo Gum's hallyu position to be nicely treated, even he might have to face somewhat personal invasion...Worth to be Top Rank in A-List.(rather than desperately wanna be there as some others) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, WendyHo said:

What is there to complain about his masked face at Incheon ?.He just landed after a long haul flight early in the morning. He would be tired, unshaven or jetlagged ! Seriously some immature fans need to lighten up regarding Bogum. He may be a hot star now in Korea but he is still 100% human being just like us. And he would want to get home quickly so he could be himself again from prying eyes ^^

Totally agree with you...don't understand what's there to complain about....

• Like 5