Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

3 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Hehehehe...even while watching the script reading, he cringed at some words he said LOL. He was able to deliver the cringy dialogue and make it Fantastic. 

I agree.  He was able to deliver and transform those cringe worthy lines into note worthy quotes.   I've never felt any embarrassment on his behalf throughout the drama.  Almost everything he says just makes my heart beat faster * keep calm my heart**.  

200_s.gif#23

He is definitely a notable actor whose got so much more to give.  I can't wait to see what his next project will be.  

• Like 4

Spoiler

Since I can't watch the BTS, I will pen down some of my thoughts about MDBC.

I remember waiting anxiously for MDBC after hearing confirmed news that Bogummy will be the main lead. In that process, there were moments of anxiety and concerns - who else will be in the main cast; the so-called Reply Curse that appeared to have affected Entertainer and Lucky Romance; whether MDBC has got good writers and PDs on board; then there was news of its time slot clashing with the last few episodes of Doctors, a mega popular drama; then the clash with Olympics as well; then the competition with pre-produced mega investment drama Moonlovers in the same time slot etc..And then the most emotionally draining experience over the KSWISS issue shortly before its premiere and worrying about how affected and down Bogummy must have been. Never have I been this vested in a drama before. 

So after months of angst, we were all rewarded with Bogummy's bombastic dance and all the beautiful posters that were released in trickle doses. Then there was our support for him through the rice wreath. Since its premiere, I have been watching every episode live, then read recaps in Chinese and English, then rewatching with English subtitles. First, it was the pure enjoyment of MDBC's first two episodes which received very good results of 8+ %. For the first time after many years of drama watching, I learnt and cared about drama ratings in SK. After every episode, I waited for the rating to be announced on my followings' accounts on weibo or I would check that first thing in the morning. Then came Ep 3 when the rating rose to 16% unexpectedly since Ep 3 clashed with the premiere of Moonlovers. Thereafter, it has been moment after moment of pride and celebration over our Bogummy's great acting, the recognition he got from all quarters and MDBC's rating hitting over 20%. 

The journey has been an exhausting but also an exhilarating one. This experience is unique and won't be repeated again because Bogummy will soar to yet greater heights in his acting career. Regardless of ratings, he will do well. We will be watching him get more and more awards. We will also be watching him in more dramas and movies. We will witness him challenge himself with different genres of dramas and different roles. So yes, I don't think I will or even want to go through this experience again.

In a way, I am very glad that MDBC has come to an end. And I must say it's a beautiful ending not just for MDBC but also my MDBC journey haha...

Above contains my thoughts about my journey with MDBC. Cheers.

• Like 8

@4evgbogummy you shared my exact feelings. In the BTS bogum cried during the cast watching of the first ep and I could just feel how much stress and burden he had held in to get to that point. 

It was not an easy journey, and at times i could really feel the haters sharpening their knives ready to attack. Bogum has talent but he has the inner drive and power that is even more important and made the drama shine.

• Like 6

tumblr_of8zagVa0g1untowto1_500.jpg

foxstar_jw: 구름과 달이 함께했던 시간들 속에서
느(르)꼈던 많은 것들을 이제는 추억하고
미소지으며 그리워하겠지만
그 순간 순간들은 
인(린)생에서 가장 아름다운
달빛을 맞으며 찍었던 나날들이기에
빛으로 물든 이야기였다
☁️ #구르미그린달빛 #끝 
 #☁️

foxstar_jw: We now reminisce all of the many things we felt
during the times where the clouds and the moon were together
and even though we will smile while missing it
because each of those moments
where filmed in the most beautiful moonlight in life
it was a story that was tinged with light
☁️ #MoonlightDrawnByClouds #TheEnd 
 #☁️
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

@Gummy Ting

My translation is based on the Chinese translation. The 'another' refers to the other scene and this is in the context of Bogummy's acting. The 'another' in my English translation is not intended to refer to another actor. Maybe my writing is not clear.

I supposed the PD might have talked about other actors as well, in particular, KYJ as the interview was rather long and appeared to have been broken into a few articles. 

As I have said in my earlier posts, all my translations are done from the Chinese translations and these are from Bogummy's fans, so they only picked articles concerning Bogummy. I don't read Hangeul and don't understand the language at all.

You are of course right. The success of a drama lies with all the cast and the entire production team. 

The Chinese translation of that article on Naver is below. A lot of the official translation is done by 米粒.

Thank you so much for translation...... because of you we are able to get updates news post by bogum chinese fan.. we are very proud for bogum success and his pure heart....

• Like 3

I'm loss of words. It's another good episode with a beautiful ending (except the part where YS died :tears:).

Will relay my thoughts later on this very beautiful drama.

Kamsahamida, PD-nim, for creating such beautiful characters especially our Crown Prince, Lee Yeong :wub:

seja3_zpsosiczhlw.jpg

seja4_zpsx20d9qex.jpg

• Like 4